Best GTA IV car to race

This topic is locked from further discussion.

occidental

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 occidental
Member since 2004 • 101 Posts

I thkought the Turismo was the best but now that I have the Infernus it handles better and seems faster

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
It doesn't handle sharp turns that well. I personally like the Comet a lot and the Banshee for races.
gamegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gamegod
Member since 2002 • 2497 Posts

ive used the turismo in every race and i havent lost unless i flipped over the car.i would have to try the infernus to see if its better i really dont feel the need to switch cars.

xxmystakalxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xxmystakalxx
Member since 2005 • 505 Posts
there's a tuner that u can only get in one place thats faster than the supercar
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
The Turismo (Ferrari) is my car of choice for racing, though the Infernus (Lamborghini), Comet (Porsche) and Banshee (Dodge Viper) are also good choices. Since the Turismo shop is so close to one of the safe houses I always go there to get one before starting to race. The others may have set places on the map, but none are as convenient, and I don't want to use the cheats.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
I used the Infernus for all of my races. I think the faster cars are all pretty much the same, but I have always loved the Infernus in GTA games.
kfjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 kfjl
Member since 2004 • 2469 Posts
I always pick Infernus, but I think the others people have mentioned are right up there and you can win with any of them. I haven't decided yet if there's much difference, at least with the supercars (with sportscars I definitely like Banshee). If you're talking about Brucie's races, any of the super cars should be able to dust the rest of the field, but I think online a lot of times it's more about making the fewest mistakes, avoiding the pileups at the beginning and avoiding the jackasses who turn around and drive the other way.
LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts
I used the NRG-900 for all the single player races. I can handle a lot better on a bike and am able to weave in and out of traffic a lot better do to the fact that the bike is a lot thinner than a car.
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts

I used the NRG-900 for all the single player races. I can handle a lot better on a bike and am able to weave in and out of traffic a lot better do to the fact that the bike is a lot thinner than a car.LeviLRP

Yup he's right. If you are good on a bike, it's no contest.

1) NRG-900
2) Super GT (Can't beat the handling)
3) Infernus

rrandolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rrandolph
Member since 2006 • 203 Posts

[QUOTE="LeviLRP"]I used the NRG-900 for all the single player races. I can handle a lot better on a bike and am able to weave in and out of traffic a lot better do to the fact that the bike is a lot thinner than a car.Mau-Justice

Yup he's right. If you are good on a bike, it's no contest.

1) NRG-900
2) Super GT (Can't beat the handling)
3) Infernus

I agree. The NRG-900 is definitely the way to go. You just have to stay on the bike basically and it's an easy win.