Battlefield: Bad Company problem.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frostbite345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Frostbite345
Member since 2007 • 127 Posts

With the people play it, seriously, it a team based game and yet NO ONE TALKS, how are you supposed to work as a team if you dont COMMUNICATE, it's motherf$%**ng frustrating as hell, every game I join and try to talk to people..........nothing, what the hell?

Anybody else have this problem?

grubes26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2 grubes26
Member since 2008 • 88 Posts

With the people play it, seriously, it a team based game and yet NO ONE TALKS, how are you supposed to work as a team if you dont COMMUNICATE, it's motherf$%**ng frustrating as hell, every game I join and try to talk to people..........nothing, what the hell?

Frostbite345
yea me and a buddy of mine have tried getting our squad to talk with us so that we can work together but it never seems to work, except one time when i was playing without my buddy, i actually had someone else talking so i started talking with him and we worked together but otherwise no such luck with that
Frostbite345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Frostbite345
Member since 2007 • 127 Posts
[QUOTE="Frostbite345"]

grubes26
yea me and a buddy of mine have tried getting our squad to talk with us so that we can work together but it never seems to work, except one time when i was playing without my buddy, i actually had someone else talking so i started talking with him and we worked together but otherwise no such luck with that

Yeah it's a real pain in the arse, a few of my friends have the game but refuse to play it because they don't like it, I think it's great online but the whole lack of speech thing ruins it! It's very rare that I'd find anybody who actually does talk
adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

thats because you can only talk to your squad and not the whole team... and most of the time the other people in your squad are probs in a party chat... that is the one thing i have found now with xbl is because of the party chat sooo many people dont talk any mroe because every one in a private chat.

raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts

Frostbite345
well with NXE a lot of games are going to be silent cause when I play I usually am in a party with some of the people I play with
penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts

yeah its a bit of a problem but I can understand why they choose not to talk. A lot of people have probably been on mic in the past and found the experience none to ,,, shall we say polite. Its common problem and a lot of people just prefer to avoid it all together i suspect.

Just a shame the ones who choose to avoid it al see to be on team games grrrrrrrr

Miicrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Miicrox
Member since 2008 • 159 Posts
I remember when Halo 3 made you want to kill your headset because of all the little babies screaming. Now it's relatively quiet.
grubes26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#8 grubes26
Member since 2008 • 88 Posts

thats because you can only talk to your squad and not the whole team... and most of the time the other people in your squad are probs in a party chat... that is the one thing i have found now with xbl is because of the party chat sooo many people dont talk any mroe because every one in a private chat.

adders99
yea thats very true, my friend and i usually talk like that through the party system but we usually then play one or two levels to see if our other squad members will chat but never no such luck
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

ive ran into the same problem too. no one joking, laughing, or talking at all! i go by what i see, if the other team is using vhecles like crazy i'll play as demo. and vise versa with the other classes and methods of play.

you can only talk to the members in your squad so that only 3 other people...and like some one else said the "Paries" with your friends might have something to do with it.