battlefield 4 single player still not saving? really?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BeNOwNz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BeNOwNz
Member since 2006 • 2942 Posts

Just bought my xbox one with battlefield 4 this week, and it lost my saved levels in single player 3 times. Didn't they update this? its been months since the release. Anyone get this problem?

CrossFire245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By CrossFire245
Member since 2007 • 1085 Posts

Same thing happened with me on my PS4...I got 3 or 4 missions in, and then lost my progress. I haven't gone back since, and that was back in early January.

If it's still a problem today, then that is just absurd.

cwizzle4814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 cwizzle4814
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Same thing happened to me. I got about 5 missions in and when i went back to continue the campaign there wasn't anything saved.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#4 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

@cwizzle4814 said:

Same thing happened to me. I got about 5 missions in and when i went back to continue the campaign there wasn't anything saved.

I had the same issues.Me too,I was about mission 5 or 6 and it did not save my progress.First on the Xbox 360 then on the Xbox One.It happened to me around February.I'll never play the singleplayer on Battlefield 4 again.So many issues with this game.Frustrating.

rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

Same here. I had started the campaign about 4 times or so and each time it got erased. Finally one day instead of working I decided to play it through start to finish. No issues. That said, it stinks that it had to happen to this game because it's the best BF campaign i've played. By the way, this was probably a month or so ago that I did this.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

One word: EA.

wallacom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 wallacom
Member since 2005 • 221 Posts

And still people defend BF4, what a joke. Same suckers that will buy BF Hardline.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@wallacom: True statement. I've played every battlefield game ever and as a fan I can say the game has just gone to shit now. BFH is ok but not worth $60 it feels more like a Dlc to me, like BF Vietnam. I hope Hardline sales bomb so maybe they go back to the drawing board and do right by the fans. That being said I'm a FPS junkie and I need my fix so I'll be picking up COD this year. I absolutely hate COD but at least it works.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

I used to be big fan of BF back in early 2000's and follow since but these last 2 has REALLY killed my taste for them.

@slimdogmilionar said:

@wallacom: True statement. I've played every battlefield game ever and as a fan I can say the game has just gone to shit now. BFH is ok but not worth $60 it feels more like a Dlc to me, like BF Vietnam. I hope Hardline sales bomb so maybe they go back to the drawing board and do right by the fans. That being said I'm a FPS junkie and I need my fix so I'll be picking up COD this year. I absolutely hate COD but at least it works.

if hardline fails to meet their goal, they just blame it on being a side game. I can't stand games that is completely different that attempts to live off the name for sales.

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts

I had the same experience. I actually finished the campaign and received the achievements but the game did not save most of my progress in the campaign. Definitely frustrating!!!

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

I had read that the game had online issues but didn't know so many people had issues with the SP. I had that same issue with it on my PS4. The first few times the game crashed and when I would got back everything would be deleted. The next few times I would turn it off after a few missions and would be gone when I went back to it. I'm never going back to its SP and will not buy Hardline unless it doesn't have these ridiculous bugs.

Wanz44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Wanz44
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts

This seems to be the fix. From Battle field forum.

On the Xbox One:

1) Go into the Xbox Settings Dash Board

2) Go to power up & start up

3) Remove the tick from "Resume Games Quickly"

Others are saying this works and that their progress is now saving.

DezM95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DezM95
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

Hey guys! :D It's been one year, today its the 9th of August of the great gaming year 2015 and it is not fixed!! Yey!!

Spent hours this afternoon playing through the damn campaign only to return now at night to continue and no progress saved anywhere. Go EA!! Go Dice!! Go Battlefield!! Hoora!

Guess its time to switch to Call of Duty again...

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@dezm95: This thread is over 1 year old, please don't bump old threads as it's against the rules. Locked.