battlefield 2: bc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drock4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 drock4lyfe
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
well i recently bought battlefield 2 :bc and let me just say, i was dissapointed with the online. reasons being
1.horrible hit detection
2.Underpowered weapons (40 shots to kill someone from a lmg?????)
3.Only 1 game mode..

I think this game wouldve been perfect if it wernt for the problems listed above... Plus, beside call of duty, what other online shooters would u guys recommend??
FalcoLX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 FalcoLX
Member since 2007 • 4452 Posts

You're confusing 2 games. Battlefield 2 Modern combat or battlefield bad company.

drock4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 drock4lyfe
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Battlefield: bad company
l33isb345t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 l33isb345t
Member since 2009 • 263 Posts
I thought it was stellar! But I respect your opinion!
lee7373

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lee7373
Member since 2006 • 5828 Posts
Lets see other good online shooters would be: Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, R6V2
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Battlefield: bad companydrock4lyfe

It has two modes. Also try using better weapons and aim for the head they'll die fast. Its never taken me fourty shots to kill someone unless i'm missing a lot. You could be using a useless weapon.

SpeedsterSim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SpeedsterSim
Member since 2005 • 227 Posts
The LMGs are really really inaccurate.
G-mann07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 G-mann07
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts
No dude i totally understand where your comming from. I am used to playing Cod online and i just recently bought this as well and I just cant do it. I mean the cross hair seems to wonder way more then in Cod it does feel like it takes many bullets. The good thing for them campers out there they cant hide though as well most building are destructable. The mechanics behind the game def arent as strong as Cod for sure. Thats just my opinion anyways.
monkey_monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 monkey_monger
Member since 2005 • 3096 Posts

well i recently bought battlefield 2 :bc and let me just say, i was dissapointed with the online. reasons being
1.horrible hit detection
3.Only 1 game mode..

I think this game wouldve been perfect if it wernt for the problems listed above... Plus, beside call of duty, what other online shooters would u guys recommend??
drock4lyfe

1. I havent found this problem.

2. Aim at the head, not little toe

3. There are 2, download it off the marketplace. Its like the old modes.

Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#10 Tikicobra
Member since 2009 • 2058 Posts
What Monkey Monger said, basically. I had a lot of fun. Admittedly, though, I was mostly just killing my squad mates. Don't worry, I was playing un-ranked matches. :P
ruuuj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ruuuj
Member since 2007 • 210 Posts
It has bad hit detection because of the fact the games are so large scale
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
1. Factor in ballistics from recoil and bullet speed to a moving target. Hit detection is 100% on, it's your weapons, they will not fire 100% downrange in ironsights like in most FPS titles. While this is realistic, they should have done the same with sniper scopes as well since the reticule is stationary all the time. 2. 40? Only a few bullets for me. Fire in short bursts and you will hit someone. 3.2 games modes, Gold Rush and Command & Conquer.
Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts

[QUOTE="drock4lyfe"]well i recently bought battlefield 2 :bc and let me just say, i was dissapointed with the online. reasons being
1.horrible hit detection
3.Only 1 game mode..

monkey_monger

1. I havent found this problem.

2. Aim at the head, not little toe

3. There are 2, download it off the marketplace. Its like the old modes.

I laughed so hard at #2. LOL. :D
RafaelHubner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RafaelHubner
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="DPhunkT"]1. Factor in ballistics from recoil and bullet speed to a moving target. Hit detection is 100% on, it's your weapons, they will not fire 100% downrange in ironsights like in most FPS titles. While this is realistic, they should have done the same with sniper scopes as well since the reticule is stationary all the time. 2. 40? Only a few bullets for me. Fire in short bursts and you will hit someone. 3.2 games modes, Gold Rush and Command & Conquer.

No, this game is not close to realistic. Since when a shot from a shotgun 7 meter away kills a person and 10 shot with a M16 doesn't? This game's hit detection is crap don't try to explain how to play. I played BF2 2400 hours so I know what I am talking about. I'm gonna wait for a new battlefield game on the PC, because BF on consoles just doesn't work.
adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

[QUOTE="DPhunkT"]1. Factor in ballistics from recoil and bullet speed to a moving target. Hit detection is 100% on, it's your weapons, they will not fire 100% downrange in ironsights like in most FPS titles. While this is realistic, they should have done the same with sniper scopes as well since the reticule is stationary all the time. 2. 40? Only a few bullets for me. Fire in short bursts and you will hit someone. 3.2 games modes, Gold Rush and Command & Conquer. RafaelHubner
No, this game is not close to realistic. Since when a shot from a shotgun 7 meter away kills a person and 10 shot with a M16 doesn't? This game's hit detection is crap don't try to explain how to play. I played BF2 2400 hours so I know what I am talking about. I'm gonna wait for a new battlefield game on the PC, because BF on consoles just doesn't work.

so because you have played a game a DIFFERENT game at that for 2400, you think you know what realistic is... or what should and should not be put into a game. Battlefield games work perfectly fine on console.

Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts

1.horrible hit detection
3.Only 1 game mode..

drock4lyfe

In the real world bullets don't magically hit what you're aiming at so you have to lead your target. I have never had to shoot someone 40 times to kill them with anything. There is some multip[layer DLC for free, check that out. This is one of the few games that I feel got guns right.

yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
Please do not bump old threads.