Banned For 2 days

This topic is locked from further discussion.

awax187187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 awax187187
Member since 2005 • 277 Posts

Hi

My mate has xbox live and on his motto it said "Motto's Sssuck" and he got banned for 2 days coz of that.

Thats crap.

KenpachiSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 KenpachiSama
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts

Yeah, but Microsoft does do a decent job on what's written in their system. In that they do a great job.

But that is kind of crappy that he got banned. I think a warning would have been just fine.

-Aus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 -Aus-
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts

Yeah, but Microsoft does do a decent job on what's written in their system. In that they do a great job.

But that is kind of crappy that he got banned. I think a warning would have been just fine.

KenpachiSama

There is actually a big warning in the users agreement. Everyone was warned of this. I don't think it's Microsofts fault that people don't even read their terms of use.

Deccamann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Deccamann
Member since 2004 • 53 Posts
People just need to get their acts together and stop being so incredibly foolish and idiotic. Then reading the terms of use won't even be an issue.
magic_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 magic_dragon
Member since 2007 • 1050 Posts
How do you know that was what banned him?
-Aus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 -Aus-
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts

People just need to get their acts together and stop being so incredibly foolish and idiotic. Then reading the terms of use won't even be an issue. Deccamann

True.

irocksocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 irocksocks
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

thats bull, my mottos alot more vulgar and i havent been banned

gamertags "joocifer" if ya wanna look it up

ninjastest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ninjastest
Member since 2007 • 342 Posts

Its just what gaming community likes to do.The gaming community has foul mouths.

And dude,he wasnt banned.Thats forever!HE WAS SUSPENDED!

Serial_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9 Serial_Killa
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
One of my online friends gamertag was Dun Ya Mum which he has had for the whole eleven months he has had his 360 and at the start of the week he was told he had to change it or they would not let him log in.He tried to log in on numerous occasions but it would not let him until he changed his gamertag.What a load of bull$#!+.
SizeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SizeMatterzz
Member since 2007 • 1858 Posts

lol

Morbo1970

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Morbo1970
Member since 2005 • 107 Posts
One of my online friends gamertag was Dun Ya Mum which he has had for the whole eleven months he has had his 360 and at the start of the week he was told he had to change it or they would not let him log in.He tried to log in on numerous occasions but it would not let him until he changed his gamertag.What a load of bull$#!+.Serial_Killa
When we played Halo 2 our Team name was TANT and our motto was "there is no I in Taint". It was funny enough until I heard a kid (who was probably around 11) explain to his friend what a taint was. Not cool! I would have rather been banned for a couple of days than hear that discussion. Understand that there are a lot of little kids on live and they don't really need to read that stuff. As far as Microsoft banning someone, you are probably lying. Just ask my friend, Gamertag - Dr. Meatcurtains. He hasn't been forced to change his name yet. Look it up.