Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts is an insult to console banjo games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lixivum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lixivum2
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts
Who thinks the new banjo game is retarded? Almost everyone on youtube thinks so. And you would think better graphics + same gameplay mechanics= great banjo BUT NO! Instead Banjo looks like a retard and kazooie, I cant explain how she looks in that game. They should have kept it like an actual Banjo game (grunty's revenge was a good) and the same Banjo and Kazooie model, not the messed version (Updated graphics of them would've been way better). I DON'T WANT VEHICLES OR RACING THINGS! KEEP IT THE SAME, RARE!
Shas02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Shas02
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts
Write an letter/e-mail and call the company, if you feel so strongly about it. They don't force your hand to buy the game.... :P
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11997 Posts
I agree but what are you going to do about it?
arachosia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 arachosia
Member since 2003 • 1647 Posts

Yeah, you're right. How dare Rare try to do something innovative and different! They should just keep releasing the same recycled games until the end of time. Who the hell does Rare think they are anyway!?!

ZanyIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 ZanyIce
Member since 2007 • 146 Posts
I'd rather try the game before I make my judgement. At the moment I'm seriously liking what I see. The vehicles look a LOT more fun than the old transformations and collectathon gameplay in the previous games. Playing as a washing machine in Banjo Tooie is not fun but creating my own vehicles sounds good.
PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
Meh. I'm still getting the game. You can whine like a fanboy all you want but they're not going to change it. Just suck it up and accept it for what it is.