Assassins Creed??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mkstan15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mkstan15
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts
I just rented this game and I must say that I'm glad I didn't buy it. I was bored with it after defending the starting town from the templers. I think the sci-fi "twist" ruined the game. Anyone else feel the same?
Felix77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Felix77
Member since 2004 • 1713 Posts
I borrowed it from someone who was foolish enough to buy it in my dorm last school year. Had to force myself to beat it, so repetitive...
master-dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 master-dude
Member since 2007 • 548 Posts
It's extremely repetitive, but I still thought it was a great game. The fighting and graphics (there was actually blood) made up for it for me. I've had it for months now, beaten it like 5 times, and still play it sometimes.
BigJ411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 BigJ411
Member since 2004 • 334 Posts
ASSassins Creed was probably one of the most disappointing games I've ever played. I wasted money to pick up the Limited Edition too. I don't know how the hell it got a 9.0, I was so hyped for it and it ended up being a semi-flop. I'd give it a 7.0.
Goo4You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Goo4You
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

This game sucks chocolate salty balls... it puts them in its mouth and suck it and suck it....

on the real though it was pretty lame after about 20

Elliot_Kill_Me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Elliot_Kill_Me
Member since 2005 • 83 Posts

the reason it got a 9 is due to the fact that it did something......now how do you say.....different?

and what it did do different was excellent. yes the fighting is repetitive....but i find that most people dont even use 80 percent of the skills that they learned....everyone just takes out there sword and counters...counters....counters.....obviously it will be repetitive....when your DOING THE SAME MOVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

yes the AI was dumb, but do u know how hard that game would be if they were actually smarter? and yes the cutscenes were boring but at least the story was good and the voice acting was great (except for altair, how sad that the main character sounds so apathetic about....well...everything)

also the missions were repetitive but seriously....think about it.....have u looked around that game....like....reeeeeally looked around that game?

not only is it one of the most gorgeous games out there right now, but also....there can be over 50 different NPC's on the screen that all interact with everything you do, plus any ledge that is at least an inch off anything is interactable.....so if you think about how much time it took them to create that whole world plus make it work so theres no lag or framerate issues you would not even have played this game until next year if they had to also perfect EVERY little thing that most people complain about.

so yea maybe this wasnt the greatest game of this generation, but what ubisoft said they would do different they did fantastically. also remember this is the first one, the whole series can easily be a trilogy and its not as if ubisoft dont hear when people complain (PoP 3 did get rid of that crappy wannabe hardcore metal, and made gameplay more enjoyable)

well then...sorry for the rant.....later

topspeed1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 topspeed1013
Member since 2008 • 31 Posts
I thought is was a great game and story was well. Action was repeatitive but there's also many games out there that are the same.
JoeyV743

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 JoeyV743
Member since 2007 • 172 Posts

the reason it got a 9 is due to the fact that it did something......now how do you say.....different?

and what it did do different was excellent. yes the fighting is repetitive....but i find that most people dont even use 80 percent of the skills that they learned....everyone just takes out there sword and counters...counters....counters.....obviously it will be repetitive....when your DOING THE SAME MOVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

yes the AI was dumb, but do u know how hard that game would be if they were actually smarter? and yes the cutscenes were boring but at least the story was good and the voice acting was great (except for altair, how sad that the main character sounds so apathetic about....well...everything)

also the missions were repetitive but seriously....think about it.....have u looked around that game....like....reeeeeally looked around that game?

not only is it one of the most gorgeous games out there right now, but also....there can be over 50 different NPC's on the screen that all interact with everything you do, plus any ledge that is at least an inch off anything is interactable.....so if you think about how much time it took them to create that whole world plus make it work so theres no lag or framerate issues you would not even have played this game until next year if they had to also perfect EVERY little thing that most people complain about.

so yea maybe this wasnt the greatest game of this generation, but what ubisoft said they would do different they did fantastically. also remember this is the first one, the whole series can easily be a trilogy and its not as if ubisoft dont hear when people complain (PoP 3 did get rid of that crappy wannabe hardcore metal, and made gameplay more enjoyable)

well then...sorry for the rant.....later

Elliot_Kill_Me

amen.

stave001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 stave001
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts
it's not a bad game, it was just repetitive and short... if they would've made the quests different it would've been amazing