Assassins creed 2 spoiler in achievements.. *spoilers*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

Ok, so I'm looking through the achievements and I notice one says "For the feathers"

In Memory of petruccio or whatever his little brothers name is...

Kind of spoiled that my family was going to be killed.. eh..

Why would they put that as the name, ugh, spoiled it a bit.. not much.

any other games that put names in there achievement that spoil stuff?

*edit* also after you beat the game can you still get the rest of the achievements like feathers and such?

bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts

That happened pretty early in the game, so not a huge spoiler. Still kinda weird that they would spoil it like that.

And yes, you can go back and look for collectibles like feathers after you beat the game.

sharkbiscuit79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sharkbiscuit79
Member since 2009 • 1142 Posts

im sorry your addiction to gamerscore ruined the entire game for you.

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts

sharkbiscuit79
Hehe this guy has a point, to some extent. In a "perfect world", Achievements of a game really shouldn't be viewed at all. Although they are a part of every 360 game, they are still an extra part, and the actual game is what's important. So ideally, if one has any remote care for Achievements, they should, at the very least, try to obtain as many of them as possible without looking at them beforehand. Some might feel a lack of accomplishment in doing this, but others may find it much more exhilarating and enjoyable. So yeah, whatever "spoiler" you received as a result of analyzing that feathers Achievement is your fault alone.
Ryan_as

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ryan_as
Member since 2010 • 41 Posts
Yeah, once you complete the game, you can go back and do anything you've missed like secondary missions if you want to complete them even though they reap no achievement award. Also, another game that ruined the story is Gears of War 2, *SPOILER* When you're in the room with the Sire's in the tube, an achievement popped up with its description being something related to meeting the Queen, can't quite figure out what achievement but my friend got it at the same time also and we were pretty baffled.
bm1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 bm1212
Member since 2009 • 559 Posts

Yh I know that it gives a lot away but I am happy that I didn't remember the name of the achievement while playing so I was genuinely shocked when Ezio's family died, well apart from his mother and sister.

teh_shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 teh_shogun
Member since 2009 • 714 Posts

there was trailers before the game even came out by ubisoft where ezio said "i'll kill you for what you've done to my father" etc. so no, it's not a spoiler. in fact, the back of the case even says "i will seek vengeance against those who betrayed my family."

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts
[QUOTE="atm0073"][QUOTE="sharkbiscuit79"] Hehe this guy has a point, to some extent. In a "perfect world", Achievements of a game really shouldn't be viewed at all. Although they are a part of every 360 game, they are still an extra part, and the actual game is what's important. So ideally, if one has any remote care for Achievements, they should, at the very least, try to obtain as many of them as possible without looking at them beforehand. Some might feel a lack of accomplishment in doing this, but others may find it much more exhilarating and enjoyable. So yeah, whatever "spoiler" you received as a result of analyzing that feathers Achievement is your fault alone.

[QUOTE="sharkbiscuit79"]

atm0073
Hehe this guy has a point, to some extent. In a "perfect world", Achievements of a game really shouldn't be viewed at all. Although they are a part of every 360 game, they are still an extra part, and the actual game is what's important. So ideally, if one has any remote care for Achievements, they should, at the very least, try to obtain as many of them as possible without looking at them beforehand. Some might feel a lack of accomplishment in doing this, but others may find it much more exhilarating and enjoyable. So yeah, whatever "spoiler" you received as a result of analyzing that feathers Achievement is your fault alone.

What if there is an easy 30g's for doing something that I wouldn't normally do, I'd minds well get it so I'm just checking