ASSASSIN'S CREED Xbox 360 - Who got all those flags?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thegameranta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thegameranta
Member since 2015 • 18 Posts

"If I see one more street bigger get in my way I am going to lose my shit"

I mean why are they even put in this game!

I understand players need a challenge but they are not needed, this game would be better without them and they always seem to appear during an assassination/informer mission.

That's another aspect of this game that really pisses me off - Informer missions.

I can honestly say that I havnt enjoyed even one of these but to complete the game I just had to bite my lip and hold myself back from kicking my TV every time I was caught for:

* running too fast

* looking at a guard funny

* being pushed by a begger

* climbing up a wall

To avoid being caught every second of the game I would use a few techniques I came up with:

* walk, run, walk, run...

* blend, walk, blend...

After completing a set of objectives I noticed more and more vigilante groups through each map which is cool because I could use the help.

But when I most needed them when I'm getting my ass kicked they are nowhere to be seen.

Well actually I remember a few times they came to my rescue but they just got in the way.

I have also tried to count the number of glitches during gameplay - I think I counted 50 by the end.

The combat in this game can be really fun until you realise it's the same thing over and over again and the dodgy camera angles does not help at all.

View points are the easiest objectives to complete and gave me a break from all the combat/assassinations but even this can get boring.

Save the citizen seemed fun at first until the citizen you risk your life for runs away on you so you have to fight the angry guards or hide and run away to come back and do it all over again.

This games took me 3-4 days to complete with 31 of 44 achievements unlocked (Xbox 360).

There was no way I was going to willingly seek out all those scattered flags - I did not have the courage to keep pushing.

Overall I still enjoyed this game it just seemed really unfinished. I would've liked to see objectives/missions that mainly involved those parkour skills that makes you feel like a real-life ninja assassin.

This game was a struggle to get through because of the repetitiveness and small nuisances in this game but the story had me involved the whole way, especially the mini cutscenes after each main assassination kill.

Gameplay: ok

Story: ok

Graphics: ok

Fun: poor

Replay value: ok

Follow @thegameranta

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#1 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

Why would you play the first one, it was nice when it was released, but AC II made it virtually unplayable, anyway I got all the flags and achievements in the first 3 AC games, I guess I had more time in my hands and less stuff to worry about

thegameranta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 thegameranta
Member since 2015 • 18 Posts

@doubalfa: I agree it was still a quality game upon release. I started playing the Assasin's Creed game series from the start and decided to write a review/rant on the first Assassins Creed. Atm I'm halfway through AC2

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#3 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

AC 2 is my favorite of the series, and the one and only big step in the right direction, I stiill play them but I'm not amaze at them anymore.