anyone here ever played breakdown

This topic is locked from further discussion.

link_knight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 link_knight89
Member since 2005 • 172 Posts

If you have and liked it, wouldnt you like for namco to make a sequal for the X360.

ultrakloreen88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ultrakloreen88
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

omg I loved Breakdown, its the only reason I still use my old xbox because they wont make it backward's compatible for 360.  The story was unbelievably immersive and although the combat system had some minor problems, it provided a challenging and fulfilling experience.  The ending begs for a sequel, somebody has to let Namco know that this game needs a sequel!

terry_tate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 terry_tate
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts

Freaking loved it.

It was awhile ago but those guys that were changed just like you but evil scared the **** outta me!!!

....I hope that last part made sense haha.

TraXxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 TraXxX
Member since 2006 • 1820 Posts
Yeah I played it back in the days on the original XBOX. It was one of my favorite games.
mike04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mike04
Member since 2003 • 348 Posts
yeah I played it over my friends house he has the old xbox I love that game its really awsome!!..
incendiumx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 incendiumx
Member since 2004 • 254 Posts
Favorite non-halo game on oxb... by far
jdub03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jdub03
Member since 2003 • 3886 Posts
great game. 
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

omg I loved Breakdown, its the only reason I still use my old xbox because they wont make it backward's compatible for 360.  The story was unbelievably immersive and although the combat system had some minor problems, it provided a challenging and fulfilling experience.  The ending begs for a sequel, somebody has to let Namco know that this game needs a sequel!

ultrakloreen88

umm...it is backwards compatible dude, lol....go check on xbox.com......anyway, i did have this a long time ago and i thought it was pretty sweet

Quagmire87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Quagmire87
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts
[QUOTE="ultrakloreen88"]

omg I loved Breakdown, its the only reason I still use my old xbox because they wont make it backward's compatible for 360. The story was unbelievably immersive and although the combat system had some minor problems, it provided a challenging and fulfilling experience. The ending begs for a sequel, somebody has to let Namco know that this game needs a sequel!

OfficialBed

umm...it is backwards compatible dude, lol....go check on xbox.com......anyway, i did have this a long time ago and i thought it was pretty sweet

Yup I cant wait to play it and beat the game finally !!!!!

im_so_l33t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 im_so_l33t
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts
ive always wanted to play that game but never got around too it...and i feel bad now too cuz i sold my xbox :( when they make it BC (if ever) ill pick it up :)
ultrakloreen88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ultrakloreen88
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="ultrakloreen88"]

OfficialBed

Holy Crap! That wasn't there a couple of weeks ago.  Well I guess I can finally retire my old xbox.

incendiumx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 incendiumx
Member since 2004 • 254 Posts
Now i gotta start looking for it at GS again...
Darth_Tigris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Darth_Tigris
Member since 2002 • 2506 Posts

Definitely a cult favorite, but its not a great game. I dug it and it was one of the most memorable experiences for me of last gen. the story is quite amazing when you think back to certain events that happen earlier in the game. It suffered from bad pacing and iffy controls, though. Not to mention how HARD it was. I loaned to a friend and he gave up on it about 2/3rds of the way in (first Solus fight). Yeah, he missed the coolest moments but how many others quit on the game because of the difficulty, pacing and controls?

Regardless, Namco likely won't make a sequel because the sales were anemic and I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they always intended it to be a one off.

beavisisdead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 beavisisdead
Member since 2005 • 47 Posts

Yes, but not I.

RogueEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RogueEdge
Member since 2007 • 402 Posts
There were many things wrong with it, especially the shooting part. But I liked the game. Although I do think the story-line where you lost your memory in the start of the game are getting kind of old. Many games seem to pick up on it.