Anyone else really excited for Revelations on Tuesday?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 0

#1 SerOlmy
Member since 2003 • 2369 Posts

I personally cannot wait.

I don't play a lot of games on my 360 anymore, but the AC series is one of the big reasons I hold on to it (and am buying a new one since mine died). I have nothing against BF3 and MW3, but the multiplayer in Brotherhood (and hopefully Revelations) is where it is at IMO. Plus the conclusion to the Ezio storyline and from what I am hearing general quality improvements across the board and a better story. I can't wait to get my hands on it next week.

It kills me that my new Xbox wont be here until Thurs or Friday.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

I don't play a lot of games on my 360 anymore, but the AC series is one of the big reasons I hold on to it (and am buying a new one since mine died). I have nothing against BF3 and MW3, but the multiplayer in Brootherhood (and hopefully Revelations) is where it is at IMO. Plus the conclusion to the Ezio storyline and from what I am hearing general qaulity improvements across the board and a better story. I can't wait to get my hands on it next week.

SerOlmy
Nope
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

You bet, it's going to be my goty. That and Batman: arkham city :)

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#4 SerOlmy
Member since 2003 • 2369 Posts
It is the only thing I am really excited for between now and Mass Effect 3. I bought 3 months of live just to play the multiplayer :)
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts
[QUOTE="SerOlmy"]

I don't play a lot of games on my 360 anymore, but the AC series is one of the big reasons I hold on to it (and am buying a new one since mine died). I have nothing against BF3 and MW3, but the multiplayer in Brootherhood (and hopefully Revelations) is where it is at IMO. Plus the conclusion to the Ezio storyline and from what I am hearing general qaulity improvements across the board and a better story. I can't wait to get my hands on it next week.

HilbillyRokstar
Nope

You're missing out. Anyways TC, somewhat. Wouldn't say I'm hype, but I'm kinda looking forward to it. Ubisoft is just rehashing AC at this point, and I'm sick of Ezio.
JoeJoeLaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JoeJoeLaker
Member since 2010 • 704 Posts

I'll get it later on. I still have to get Skyrim, and i'm sure that will keep me busy for a while.

But, If I had the money i'd buy ACR also. Hard times right now..

laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

just kinda looks like all the rest of them except ubisoft was like "oh crap we forgot about altair"

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30688 Posts
I still have to play Brotherhood lol. It got lost in the backlog.
wolfbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 wolfbm
Member since 2002 • 630 Posts
I've had it preordered for quite some time. I'm just debating on going to the mid night release. Personally I like Altair better than Ezio..but eh I love assassins creed. I too missed out on Brotherhood only because people told me it was big on mp and im not big into mp (outside of Gears 3) then I find out there is a big single player part also. Now my only quandry is my wife got Skyrim yesterday and i''l be getting ACR tuesday/wednesday is there going to be a console battle?? I'll just hook up my launch 360 to our living room tv and play there.
me_rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 me_rock
Member since 2004 • 2462 Posts

I got burnt out on Assassin's Creed. I really hate how their taking the CoD approach and releasing one every year, it gets old after a while. I couldn't even finish Brotherhood.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="SerOlmy"]

Drakebunny

Nope

You're missing out. Anyways TC, somewhat. Wouldn't say I'm hype, but I'm kinda looking forward to it. Ubisoft is just rehashing AC at this point, and I'm sick of Ezio.

Naw, the last game bored me to death. That's right, I'm actually contacting you from the grave to tell that AC is lame compared to Skyrim, SR3, and even the Aliens co-op game!

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
I got the game yesterday. Nothing really new in the first hour except snow but I look forward to playing the rest.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HilbillyRokstar

I got the game yesterday. Nothing really new in the first hour except snow but I look forward to playing the rest.Floppy_Jim
Big surprise there. :roll:

FaithfulBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FaithfulBro
Member since 2011 • 119 Posts

Of course. I still haven't beaten Brotherhood yet, I should probably get around to that... But don't forget Halo: CEA, which comes out on Tuesday as well.

Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
I'd find it easier to get excited for something if we didn't just have one released a year ago. I was pretty well let down by Brotherhood, and I'm getting fairly tired of Ezio. So I may either skip this one or wait until it hits about 20 dollars.
ramulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ramulux
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts
no
nightshadow137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nightshadow137
Member since 2011 • 75 Posts
[QUOTE="SerOlmy"]

HilbillyRokstar
Nope

me neither
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
i buy AC revelation next week i dont have money
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#20 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I don't play a lot of games on my 360 anymore, but the AC series is one of the big reasons I hold on to it (and am buying a new one since mine died). I have nothing against BF3 and MW3, but the multiplayer in Brotherhood (and hopefully Revelations) is where it is at IMO. Plus the conclusion to the Ezio storyline and from what I am hearing general quality improvements across the board and a better story. I can't wait to get my hands on it next week.

SerOlmy

No i'm not looking forward to it.

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#21 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

I will scoop it up while on break.

allboutkiln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 allboutkiln
Member since 2010 • 508 Posts

I did'nt like the first AC, i enjoyed AC 2 but got stuck on the carnivale CTF and Race missions, so i gave up (played 21 hours). I completed Brotherhood, but a lot of the missions were frustrating, getting desynchronized was commonplace.

I just finished and replayed RAGE, an enjoyable game, and i got Saints Row The Third today, i'm looking forward to getting Skyrim next week.

I'm sorta excited about AC Revelations, but i'll probably get it next year sometime.

BiThBhE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BiThBhE0
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
I'm looking forward to it. I really like the platforming and the stealth. It's not going to be a totally different game but each year they add more things and improve the game that much more that it seems fresh to me. Picking it up after work.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#24 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
Preordered it and am waiting until the end of the day to go play it. :)