Anyone Else Having Internet Issues??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Weeoo_86 (976 posts) -

I'm having trouble connecting to Xbox Live today. My cables are connected it's just connecting to the internet is what I'm having the most trouble with. I tried unplugging my router and plugging it back up again and that didn't do anything.
Anyone else having issues today or is it just me? Any suggestions on how I can fix it would be appreciated.

#2 Posted by CodingGenius (8118 posts) -
Is it only your Xbox or is your home internet (e.g. computer) also going up and down?
#3 Posted by DevilMightCry (3498 posts) -
Mine says Internet failed when running the test. I can play PS3 and PC fine. Wired ethernet and wireless down.
#4 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1059 posts) -
Mine says Internet failed when running the test. I can play PS3 and PC fine. Wired ethernet and wireless down. DevilMightCry

I'm having trouble connecting to Xbox Live today. My cables are connected it's just connecting to the internet is what I'm having the most trouble with. I tried unplugging my router and plugging it back up again and that didn't do anything.
Anyone else having issues today or is it just me? Any suggestions on how I can fix it would be appreciated.

Weeoo_86
I've been online almost all day and no problem
#5 Posted by DevilMightCry (3498 posts) -
There is an issue, mostly with ATT service areas and uverse. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status