anybody still stragle fight at vetern difficult on call on duty ' black ops

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JimmyLauria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JimmyLauria
Member since 2009 • 143 Posts

nintendo_ds_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nintendo_ds_06
Member since 2006 • 2657 Posts

Err, I have no idea what stragle fight is :|

piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts
Haven't gone back to the campaign mode
xXShortroundXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xXShortroundXx
Member since 2011 • 1807 Posts

I finished Veteran, it was no problem, but the zombie achievements are the only ones I'm missing :(

JimmyLauria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JimmyLauria

no joke ??? no way you done with no problem ???? i bet you were struggle in S.O.S. that one i am at now

xXShortroundXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xXShortroundXx
Member since 2011 • 1807 Posts

no joke ??? no way you done with no problem ???? i bet you were struggle in S.O.S. that one i am at now

JimmyLauria
Is that the one with the tank ? because if so, I was stuck on that one for a day or so.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
nah, this black ops wasnt insanely hard...there have definitely been more frustrating ones
Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lord_Nas3k
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

JimmyLauria

****in' keyboards how do they work?

sambo2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 sambo2011
Member since 2006 • 411 Posts

I've done it on veteran too

JimmyLauria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JimmyLauria

after tanks...i still stuck in hills....it took me a week...still work on it..very almost to touch area where meet down.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Man, black ops on veteran was so easy :S. It's nothing compared to the other COD games.
chefstubbies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 chefstubbies
Member since 2007 • 2583 Posts

What's a "stragle fight"?

JimmyLauria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JimmyLauria

you stuck in fight ??? lol...

JimmyLauria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JimmyLauria

provide it...give your gametag so i can see your gamescore !!

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
I haven't played it on veteran yet, but if it's as easy as MW2, I'll have no problem, personally :P. Possibly the hardest CoD on veteran is CoD2, closely followed by CoD3. Classic is hard too, but that's because you have to use healthpacks and on the PC I was used to quicksaving it all the time :P. I will probably have a little struggle at certain areas just like on MW2, but I don't expect it to be amazingly hard... but who knows? I'm going to do it on veteran in next few weeks or so :).
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts
Man, black ops on veteran was so easy :S. It's nothing compared to the other COD games. LustForSoul
Its more difficult than MW2 was on veteran.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chaoscougar1

provide it...give your gametag so i can see your gamescore !!

JimmyLauria
the CoDs on veteran arent insanely hard, have finished them all. 3 definitely takes the cake for me as the hardest
TheEpicGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TheEpicGoat
Member since 2011 • 2006 Posts

Just beat it, only had trouble on S.O.G when you were going down the hill and had to blow up the napalm barrel.

mocsun23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mocsun23
Member since 2004 • 264 Posts

I've had BO since launch. Played the campaign on Veteran from the start. Can never get past running down the hill in the nam section of the game. So i just stopped playing veteran cause it cheats...it really really cheats. Haven't even touched campaign in about 2 months. Don't think i want to know what happens in the campaign either. I'll continue playing the online.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 chaoscougar1

Just beat it, only had trouble on S.O.G when you were going down the hill and had to blow up the napalm barrel.

TheEpicGoat
now that was a pain in the ***
xFL4WL3SSx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xFL4WL3SSx
Member since 2009 • 1018 Posts

I never play COD games on veteran, because it makes me SUPER mad.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Wasn't too bad except a bit or 2
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LustForSoul
[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]Man, black ops on veteran was so easy :S. It's nothing compared to the other COD games. firefox59

I did MW2 on veteran but can't remember how hard it was. But all cods are pretty much cover and shoot on veteran. Hack and Slash games on the hardest difficulty are usually harder to complete. Black Ops definitely wasn't the hardest one....
Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts

[QUOTE="firefox59"][QUOTE="LustForSoul"]Man, black ops on veteran was so easy :S. It's nothing compared to the other COD games. LustForSoul

I did MW2 on veteran but can't remember how hard it was. But all cods are pretty much cover and shoot on veteran. Hack and Slash games on the hardest difficulty are usually harder to complete. Black Ops definitely wasn't the hardest one....

MW2 on Vet was the simplist COD game to finish on Vet

Black Ops was ok a few sticking points but those were at the begining of the game the rest is pretty straight forward...

Seriously NONE of those were half as hard as say Waw on Vet or COD3!! Not even slightly and if you think Bops of MW2 cheats you need to play those games on Vet!!

That kind of challenge put hairs on your chest and makes you a man!! :lol:

jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 jjivey
Member since 2010 • 1354 Posts

I couldn't do it. I got to right before you stop the missile from launching and said to hell with this. I did beat MWF2 on Veteran but it didn't have endless respawns like Black Ops does.

If it wasn't for that i could of handled it, but to kill a group just so more constantly fill the spots just to die when you think its clear and have to do it all over was more than i could handle stress wise.

BornDEAD92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BornDEAD92
Member since 2011 • 147 Posts
I struggle on recruit, nevermind veteran.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 firefox59

[QUOTE="LustForSoul"][QUOTE="firefox59"] Its more difficult than MW2 was on veteran.Anabub

Black Ops was ok a few sticking points but those were at the begining of the game the rest is pretty straight forward...

Seriously NONE of those were half as hard as say Waw on Vet or COD3!! Not even slightly and if you think Bops of MW2 cheats you need to play those games on Vet!!

I agree about MW2. I wasn't saying it was hard. There were just a couple points in Black ops that were really really annoying. Like the end of the Executive order (3rd) mission was a pain in the ass. I actually thought WaW was the easist of the three (only three I've played) on veteran.
JimmyLauria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JimmyLauria

i was SO dumb dad !!! my son told me to pour two gasoline to burn them....he did beat black ops on regular so that why he saw me to do in S.O.S...thank him !!!...i done S.O.S QUICKLY...now i am on ohh..i forgot...past two misson from S.O.S...seem not hard one...what happen next mission !!i feel soo foolish myself ...he is only 8 year old lol....shame on meee..

RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts

I agree about MW2. I wasn't saying it was hard. There were just a couple points in Black ops that were really really annoying. Like the end of the Executive order (3rd) mission was a pain in the ass. I actually thought WaW was the easist of the three (only three I've played) on veteran.firefox59

The end of Executive or was brutal. Took me hours. How could you say WaW was the easiest when it had "Heart of the Reich"? :) The spam grenade, infinte enemy spawns and their precision aiming made it probably the hardest veteran CoD level I ever came accross!

ravine1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 ravine1
Member since 2005 • 833 Posts

This one was not bad at all. I did it while only getting stuck in a few places. If you are looking for a hard one on veteren, try world at war. OMFG, it took me 4 hours on the second to last level to get from one checkpoint to another. It probably took me ten hours total to do one level. There were so many grenades it was crazy. Never touched single player in that game ever again.

TheEpicGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TheEpicGoat
Member since 2011 • 2006 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEpicGoat"]

chaoscougar1

now that was a pain in the ***

Indeed. If it wasn't for controllers being $60 I would of thrown mine out tha' window.

gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

Black Ops was pretty easy on veteran. It was a step up from MW2, but still nothing like the older CODs.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 firefox59

[QUOTE="firefox59"] I agree about MW2. I wasn't saying it was hard. There were just a couple points in Black ops that were really really annoying. Like the end of the Executive order (3rd) mission was a pain in the ass. I actually thought WaW was the easist of the three (only three I've played) on veteran.RoslindaleOne

The end of Executive or was brutal. Took me hours. How could you say WaW was the easiest when it had "Heart of the Reich"? :) The spam grenade, infinte enemy spawns and their precision aiming made it probably the hardest veteran CoD level I ever came accross!

Honestly I don't remember too much as I beat it so long ago. I've probably forgotten how hard it was and all the frustration I went through lol. But I don't remember the grenades being too much of a problem. Most of the time in WaW you had a team and could use them to move up the level and get through the infinite spawn areas. I'll have to say though that one cathedral / auditorium level towards the end was the most difficult veteran level I've played.
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LustForSoul

[QUOTE="LustForSoul"][QUOTE="firefox59"] Its more difficult than MW2 was on veteran.Anabub

I can confirm this.