Anybody here still playing Too Human?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heartagram_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Heartagram_03
Member since 2005 • 3697 Posts

Well last week I was at Futureshop and there was a 360 sell going on so I purchased Too Human for $9.99. I wanted to know if there is anyone here still playing it or if anyone even owns it?

CTUDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CTUDude
Member since 2007 • 972 Posts
I bought it for $10 couple months ago at EB Games brand new. Played it, and it's not as bad as people think. Sure the gameplay get's repetitive and the story is heh, but if you like micro-managing and room clearing (like in Diablo II) then Too Human is a good pick up. I got up to like 880 GS for the game, but after the stupid Aesir well glitched on me (have to activate all 18 in the game which I did), I stopped playing due to frustration of having to run through the game again. All and all a good game, I'd give it a 7.5.
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

It's not a very good game...but for $9.99 I'd try it...:?

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

There still are people playing it, even though I haven't for a few months. I plan on going back to it though, want to get that epic set of armor.

Heartagram_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Heartagram_03
Member since 2005 • 3697 Posts

That's another thing how do you find this "epic" armor?

CTUDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CTUDude

That's another thing how do you find this "epic" armor?

Heartagram_03
Hit the higher levels (48+) then just start killing and pray for it to drop. Increase you chances by getting +Loot %, etc.
Lorindol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lorindol
Member since 2004 • 2589 Posts

I really enjoyed the game and need to go through some more......

mrgrins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 mrgrins
Member since 2004 • 179 Posts
I picked it up not too long ago, and got somewhat addicted to playing it even though I didn't think it was spectacular. I will probably keep playing it off and on.. good relatively mindless entertainment.
Buffmaster1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Buffmaster1
Member since 2008 • 161 Posts

I still play from time to time...still looking for the armor.

irilthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 irilthor
Member since 2007 • 286 Posts

if u dont like the game then you arent smart enough to understand the game

Asian-Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Asian-Hawk
Member since 2008 • 87 Posts

It's a terrible game. The worst I've ever played.

The only reason you people are saying it's good is because you were actually dumb enough to spend money on it.

Ghaora

Clearly one doesnt understand personal opinion. YOU not liking a game doesnt mean its crap just like ME saying that your an idiot doesnt actually mean you are. Simpy, thats just the way you have come across with your comment.

In my opinion too human was a decent but flawed game. Enjoyable and frustating in equal measure. Defo not for everyone but i can understand some people liking it. I think its a 7/10 game.......just.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
HELLZ YEAH i still play that game. man i was playing it last night before the outage leveling up and having a blast....i was on my way coop to beating it again with my cousin
mrgrins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 mrgrins
Member since 2004 • 179 Posts

The only reason you people are saying it's good is because you were actually dumb enough to spend money on it.

Ghaora
If I remember correctly I paid less than $10 for it, and I was entertained for well over 10 hours. Less than $1/hr for entertainment is a pretty good value in my opinion. I also happened to like the concept of the story even if it I didn't think it was presented as well as it could have been.
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
just to mention i THOROUGHLY enjoy the game. i also enjoy the so called "good games" too. but i could care less what anybody calls good, as long as i like it and get my monies worth its all gravey to me! :lol:
CTUDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CTUDude

[QUOTE="Ghaora"]

mrgrins

If I remember correctly I paid less than $10 for it, and I was entertained for well over 10 hours. Less than $1/hr for entertainment is a pretty good value in my opinion. I also happened to like the concept of the story even if it I didn't think it was presented as well as it could have been.

I've put in over 30 hours into the game, all for $11.30 after tax. Perfect Dark Zero on the other hand which is 'AAA' I bought for $11.30 as well and played for less than 10 hours, so go figure.

So because we liked and enjoyed the game we're dumb for puchasing it? Get real buddy, just because you don't like the game doesn't make it a terrible game. PDZ is the worst 360 game I've played, but you don't see me claiming people were dumb enough to buy it.

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
Remember the hype for this game? Even before the 360 itself was realeased. It was delayed, delayed, trailers were shown at E3. Didn't the development take like 10 years or something rediculous? Now it's in the bargain bin for $9.99.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

Beat it 4 times and really enjoy it. I recommend it.

Sins-of-Mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sins-of-Mosin
Member since 2008 • 3855 Posts
Actually, I thought about this game a couple weeks ago. Since you guys are finding it very cheap, I might have to get a copy.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Ghaora

Actually I played the demo and thought it was a lot of fun. I later purchased it for $30 as I got another game around that time so I felt no need to buy it right away. Anyway I enjoyed the game a lot. I actually buy games that many people think are "bad" but guess what I like them. Maybe you should learn the simple fact that not everyone has the same opinion as you and the whole purchase has nothing to do with it. I mean since when do demos cost money? Please do enlighten me.