annoying little kids on XbL!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZachBdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ZachBdude
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts
anyone else sick of the little kids on xboxlive. some of them are ok, but most of them dont stop talking. and not only that but they have really high voices. i have also encountered many times, little kids that think they are the s**t. constantly saying they are so good. it pisses me off!!! but you cant say anything to them like STFU because they will either give bad review or file a complaint because they cant handle being told to stop talking. anyone else encounter this kind of disturbance on xboxlive?
RamboSymbiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 RamboSymbiot
Member since 2007 • 6302 Posts
I never gave a crap about rep or people fileing complaints. Its doesnt matter.  My rep could be 1 star and i still wouldnt care:) Just play and have fun
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts
The ones that are like 8 and cuss like a drunk man. I hate them.
phobos8u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 phobos8u
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts
whats worse is the 12-16 year olds who try and act like what they think 20 year oldish people act.... then you hear their mom screaming at them to clean their room.
ZachBdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ZachBdude

I never gave a crap about rep or people fileing complaints. Its doesnt matter.  My rep could be 1 star and i still wouldnt care:) Just play and have funRamboSymbiot

thats not the point, i try to talk to my friends and they end up screaming or singing and i cant hear anything, and i would mute them but trying to get everyone in my room to mute that person would be very hard.

phobos8u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 phobos8u
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts
Yea singing on xbox live is what makes me hate people.... although when I was drunk and playing rainbow six vegas a few weekends ago i did sing Total Eclipse of the Heart...
ZachBdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZachBdude

whats worse is the 12-16 year olds who try and act like what they think 20 year oldish people act.... then you hear their mom screaming at them to clean their room.phobos8u

LMFAO! that happened to my bro, he was up at 3am and he was in a room with all older guys, (my bro sounds like hes 20 on xbl) and he just goes, oh s**t i should prolly go to bed cuz my parents are gonna flip.

godamus187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 godamus187
Member since 2003 • 269 Posts

I just hate everyone!

Wildtigerrei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Wildtigerrei
Member since 2005 • 61 Posts
Kids in general don't bother me, Screamers bother me, but everybody has a way to counter. Kids just tollerate them, don't start crap with them, it only makes it worse. Screamers, just ignore them or mute them, that will make them SOOOOO PISSED! Then unmute just to tell them good game.
Legacyoftain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Legacyoftain
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts
I personally hate the teen aged kids who feel the need to drop the "n-bomb" every 2 sec
ag1002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ag1002
Member since 2004 • 13499 Posts
It's annoying.  So many people, the chances of one potty mouth kid joining the lobby is great.
LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LUK3isH3RE
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

anyone else sick of the little kids on xboxlive. some of them are ok, but most of them dont stop talking. and not only that but they have really high voices. i have also encountered many times, little kids that think they are the s**t. constantly saying they are so good. it pisses me off!!! but you cant say anything to them like STFU because they will either give bad review or file a complaint because they cant handle being told to stop talking. anyone else encounter this kind of disturbance on xboxlive?ZachBdude

What about all the idiot adults that come on XBL? It's not just kids that can make it a crappy experience.

Stop whining. Just because your sad enough to come and write a Thread about what annoys you, it doesn't mean anythings gonna change, so why bother?

You were a kid once.

death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 death1505921
Member since 2004 • 5260 Posts

[QUOTE="ZachBdude"]anyone else sick of the little kids on xboxlive. some of them are ok, but most of them dont stop talking. and not only that but they have really high voices. i have also encountered many times, little kids that think they are the s**t. constantly saying they are so good. it pisses me off!!! but you cant say anything to them like STFU because they will either give bad review or file a complaint because they cant handle being told to stop talking. anyone else encounter this kind of disturbance on xboxlive?LUK3isH3RE

What about all the idiot adults that come on XBL? It's not just kids that can make it a crappy experience.

Stop whining. Just because your sad enough to come and write a Thread about what annoys you, it doesn't mean anythings gonna change, so why bother?

You were a kid once.

But he wasn't neccicerily a whiney 6 year old kid that played M rated games now was he? Get. Out. If you're not posting somthing constructive don't post at all. Everyone hates a flamer.

OT, yeah i hate kids too, I don't mind some of the kids that act like they;re 20, hell its funny, but it's not too bad. I'd prefer to have a decent conversation with someone who acted old than have some little kid shouting about what he thinks he did with my mum last night. 

LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LUK3isH3RE

Oh yes, how constructive it is whining about how you don't like children.

You're probably one of these tiresome people that come on, hardly ever uses their Mic except to just grunt at people who are trying to have a laugh with their friends.

gtx-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gtx-1
Member since 2007 • 901 Posts

You're probably one of these tiresome people that come on, hardly ever uses their Mic except to just grunt at people who are trying to have a laugh with their friends.

LUK3isH3RE

Ugh, just shut up. Please? Nobody really doesn't need to know about your experiences on the mic, we (them) we're talking about the annoying people on XBL. And go ahead and say I scream on the mic and cry when I lose, because I don't. I don't even use my mic. 

LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LUK3isH3RE
[QUOTE="LUK3isH3RE"]

gtx-1

Ugh, just shut up. Please? Nobody really doesn't need to know about your experiences on the mic, we (them) we're talking about the annoying people on XBL. And go ahead and say I scream on the mic and cry when I lose, because I don't. I don't even use my mic. 

Exactly, if you don't use your Mic, just turn the Volume down on it - then you'll have nothing to sob about.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f70a961d94
deactivated-5d3f70a961d94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 deactivated-5d3f70a961d94
Member since 2006 • 1127 Posts
yeh, but unfortunatly i ignore them.
W_Birkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 W_Birkin
Member since 2006 • 250 Posts
lol dont play saints row online... i think thats where they breed
Fifty_Pence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Fifty_Pence
Member since 2006 • 397 Posts
Everyone hates little kids. Even other little kids. I overheard a fight between a 9 and an 8 year old on my team on Gears. The finisher was dealt by the 8 year old which was "you p!ss in 2 streams you little b!tch!" Seriously there needs to be like a verified age thing on Xbox Live for 13 and up.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#21 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
just own them and leave them like that, and lower the mic volume to avoid hurting ur ears.
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#22 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
I don't let them bother me. I don't care. If they annoy you that much just mute their voice. I don't know why people let this get to them. Some people even stopped playing Halo 2 because of the annoying kids! That never made any sense to me.
ZachBdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ZachBdude

[QUOTE="ZachBdude"]anyone else sick of the little kids on xboxlive. some of them are ok, but most of them dont stop talking. and not only that but they have really high voices. i have also encountered many times, little kids that think they are the s**t. constantly saying they are so good. it pisses me off!!! but you cant say anything to them like STFU because they will either give bad review or file a complaint because they cant handle being told to stop talking. anyone else encounter this kind of disturbance on xboxlive?LUK3isH3RE

incase you didnt know, this is about the people that hate whining kids, i dont wanna hear from the whining kids trying to defend all of them. (icase you didnt know, THATS YOU!) ok, if you're gonna defend you precious little kids, get your own topic and stay the fuk out of mine! i bet you dont even have xbl, if you did you would know what i am talking about and you wouldnt ba b!tching about me not liking screamers on xbl. so just shut your fu(king mouth and stay out of my topic you little b!tch. and i would like to add one more sentece, in the words of the great xbl players, "YOU JUST GOT UBER PWNED B!TCH!!!"

You were a kid once.

ZachBdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ZachBdude

I don't let them bother me. I don't care. If they annoy you that much just mute their voice. I don't know why people let this get to them. Some people even stopped playing Halo 2 because of the annoying kids! That never made any sense to me.x-2tha-z

well if you read all the posts you would know that if i mute them, my friends still wont hear me, and trying to get a whole room to mute one person is impossible

chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
whats worse is the 12-16 year olds who try and act like what they think 20 year oldish people act.... then you hear their mom screaming at them to clean their room.phobos8u
your stupid. 12-16 year olds should be able to handle it. I am 14 and I can assure you no one ever minds me.