annoying 360 problem...could use some suggestions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hott-FuzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hott-FuzZ
Member since 2007 • 732 Posts
So latley my 360 wont load any games, it pops up the dash board and says open try even when a games in, so i looked on the 360 fourms and found that if you go to start-up and set it on xbox dashboard and restart the console then it will read them and it did, but occasionaly went back to not reading them.  Now when i try the dashboard and disc startup options, niether work and it still says open tray, can anyone tell me what the problem is?
Ubawalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Ubawalla
Member since 2006 • 317 Posts
its broken same problem i had
phobos8u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 phobos8u
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts

So latley my 360 wont load any games, it pops up the dash board and says open try even when a games in, so i looked on the 360 fourms and found that if you go to start-up and set it on xbox dashboard and restart the console then it will read them and it did, but occasionaly went back to not reading them. Now when i try the dashboard and disc startup options, niether work and it still says open tray, can anyone tell me what the problem is?Hott-FuzZ

I have never heard of that problem heh. I would try calling 1-800-4myxbox ( I think thats they number). They might be able to help you over the phone. Worse case you send it in to M$. 

Hott-FuzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Hott-FuzZ
Member since 2007 • 732 Posts

broken? are u sure cuz its done this before but i fixed it.  what did u do about ur broken 360

cudman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cudman
Member since 2003 • 31 Posts
This happened to me and it was the dvd drive went bad. I sent it in.