Achievements and rewards

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PurpleDrizzl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 PurpleDrizzl
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

so i was just sitting down and thinking that we should get rewarded for getting achievements,like maybe when you get a certain amount of gamerscore you can unlock avatar items,gamer pics,and maybe even some arcade games it would really make xbox live even better. i love getting achievements but i would like to get rewarded for getting them especially the hard ones,even if it never happens im still going to always get achievements but its just an idea.what do you guys think?

MoldySasquatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MoldySasquatch
Member since 2007 • 604 Posts

you can get avatar items and gamer pics from some

skooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 skooks
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts

Halo Waypoint has this sort of thing, it takes your Halo gamerscore and your achievements from Halo 3 and ODST and gives you avatar awards.

PurpleDrizzl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PurpleDrizzl

mm yea true but mostly arcade games have that

PurpleDrizzl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PurpleDrizzl

really?thts awesome i didnt know that,thats what i would like to see more of

ybother10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ybother10
Member since 2010 • 100 Posts

Halo Waypoint has this sort of thing, it takes your Halo gamerscore and your achievements from Halo 3 and ODST and gives you avatar awards.

skooks
yup
Paramore289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 Paramore289
Member since 2008 • 389 Posts
I like the way Halo Waypoint had done that. But if every game done that and we had to download a side program to allow us to get avatar awards and what not, would take up far too much space on our hard drives to be honest. However I would like to see this incorporated in more games. The avatar awards are an extra bonus and saves people having to fork out more money for different clothes to the ones already on the hard disk. I like the idea of having the game's logo on a t-shirt for your avatar, although if you got so much gamescore, you should get a reward. Therefore I think if Microsoft introduced that then more people would either play the games more fully OR more games would be getting bought in the long run. Also it would just give an excuse for acheivements w****s to brag (unfortunatly)
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#8 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts

skooks
Personally, I think you should unlock some themes and gamer pics, too. Not just avatar items.
PurpleDrizzl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PurpleDrizzl

paramore i couldnt agree with you more