Accused and need help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DirtyDeeds91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DirtyDeeds91
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

hi, i swapped a ps4 for a xbox one and tonight the person messeged me accusing me i was buying stuff on the xbox with his money... before we swapped he told me he will delete the bank details and left the account on there as he said there was other games i could download from the ready to install list which he agreed to and as far as i knew the bank details were gone and i did not check as i was only getting a few games

now he is saying the police are comming to my home... i wouldnt do this kind of thing as its happend to me before

is there a way round this...

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

He's a dumbass for not properly wiping the console first off, secondly you didn't enter any form of payment method so you obviously knew you were buying stuff with his money, shit isn't free...

You could be charged with fraud for this.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

if you actually made purchases then yeah you shouldn't have done that, but if however that isn't the case maybe there was an automatic renewal subscriptions that kicked in, for instance if he had a recurring subscription charges to Xbox Live Gold on auto-renewal, that's on him, if he has EA Access on a monthly/annual subscription, that too will auto-renew

anyhow, get your own account set up immediately

Transk53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Transk53
Member since 2015 • 564 Posts

Think maybe his username is an indicator here lol. DirtyDeeds91. Sorry but the story is very dubious. Who is going to leave an account on the drive but only delete bank details.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

First thing u should do is contact an attorney

If there is police involved.

And secondly

It wouldn't be your fault if he left his information on file he should have deleted the information before the sale he didn't have to erase the account all he had to do was removed the credit card on file