About GEARS OF WAR 3, what is arcade mode ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sky-619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 sky-619
Member since 2008 • 53 Posts

Hello,

I got the game !! :p

anyway on the Compagin mode there is Arcade and Normal modes, Arcade where u have points and all that showing on the screen, and the normal is just normal with no points or something, since I am playing with AI so am getting all the credit. is that it ? any more details ?

on the other hand, there are 4 characters walking a long why don't they just let us to pick our characters that we want to play with ? we can do Versus mode though but not on the compagin. maybe after I finish the game I will be able ?

*So far didn't hook up on any Online Compagin mode, lack of players I guess...will the is not even out XD XD XD

overall, it's a very good game I didn't even check the rating before I bought it ;) turns that it's the best in the series :D

BiThBhE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BiThBhE0
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
Well I don't have the game yet, but from what I've read arcade mode is the campaign but it's all score based. You get points for killing enemies. Also, you can select mutators that either make the game harder, easier and just plain funny. Some are unlocked at the start and others are unlocked by doing certain things in the game.
sky-619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sky-619

Guess u are right, I will play it after I finish standard compagin as arcade is more fun with "real people" and since it's not officlay released i don't find too many ppl in it.

one more thing is the heros, is there any chance now or later to change our characters ? have that been annouced before or something ?

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

Guess u are right, I will play it after I finish standard compagin as arcade is more fun with "real people" and since it's not officlay released i don't find too many ppl in it.

one more thing is the heros, is there any chance now or later to change our characters ? have that been annouced before or something ?

sky-619
I'm sure it's like the other 2 GoW's and the HALO series. Where the host is always the main character, and the remaining characters are allocated as people join in.
sky-619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sky-619

guess u are right ~

:(