About downloaded games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skasumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 skasumi
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Just a quick question about xbox live-- in an attempt to merge my offline and online profiles (thanks for nothing Microsoft!) I ended up creating some extra live accounts with points on them. I spent the points on games I wanted to download anyway, but now I have a question: if I delete the now useless extra live accounts, will it also delete the games I downloaded, or make them unavailable for play?
tnargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tnargus
Member since 2008 • 475 Posts
Nope. You will still be able to play them both online and offline. The downloaded content is paired with the Console ID, not a Gamertag. So you'll be fine.
sourcerah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sourcerah
Member since 2003 • 1214 Posts
Nope. You will still be able to play them both online and offline. The downloaded content is paired with the Console ID, not a Gamertag. So you'll be fine.tnargus
Are u sure? Because I downloaded different games for different gamertags and I can only access certain games when i'm using the profile that i downloaded them on..
rattleheadxyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rattleheadxyz
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts
He's right, it'll be fine.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
delete the accounts and make sure u say account only and you still have it for other accounts. ~you make a new account and want to use that dlc u need the account u bought it with and just go marketplace and click download to give it's right. get a new xbox and still want the dlc you need transfer the linces from that old account so all the other accounts can use the info and what u talkin about no thanks to microsoft dude you know they can force you to buy the dlc for every account you want it for they have the power and there is no rule stoping them so you should be thanking them for having that power