A Great And True Alone in the dark reviews.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
It may contain spoilers because they talk about the problems which i think it isint a problem:P just watch and have a great time ;)

Context Sensitve : AITD PT.1

Context Sensitve : AITD PT.2

i gave it 2 thumbs up if i had more thumbs i would have given more:P

Also this is another great review

Enjoy People and Discuss :)

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 XxSTILL_BORNxX
That context sensitve guy seriously does some justice on the game!:D im glad.
snaakke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 snaakke
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
ITS A GOOD GAME WITH 100000 PROBLEMS
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XxSTILL_BORNxX
ITS A GOOD GAME WITH 100000 PROBLEMSsnaakke

Well for a guy like me who played the old silent hill series,clock tower & resident evil series ....i dont see any problem with this game only some graphical issue's other then that i dont see any problem with it,honestly i think its an amazing,refreshing new experience for survival-horror games with some of the best soundtrack in gaming history.
DonV21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DonV21
Member since 2004 • 138 Posts
I am on the fence about buying this game because of the replay value, bugs and glitches really dont bother me. Hell I played through Two Worlds and enjoyed it so this would be nothing!
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 XxSTILL_BORNxX
I am on the fence about buying this game because of the replay value, bugs and glitches really dont bother me. Hell I played through Two Worlds and enjoyed it so this would be nothing!DonV21

If you want something fun,refreshing new and exciting...buy it espically if the bugs dont bother you which by the way i noticed only one or two and i mean look at the reviews i posted...it will really help you decide on wether you buy it or not i mean it may contain spoilers abit but he tries to bring justice to the people who are been giving too much hate to the game:P
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Bumpage for more people to know about it.:D
charma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8 charma
Member since 2003 • 578 Posts
I just finished watching part I ... very good review and perspectives.
Avatar image for decepticondevil
decepticondevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 decepticondevil
Member since 2003 • 3607 Posts

Is it true that you take damage and die in this game for no reason? I can totally deal with some clipping issues and some graphical glitches, but if what Penny Arcade says is true and the game is broken to the point where you'll just die for no reason it's not a game I want to waste my time with.

From penny-arcade.com;

"I've only played a couple chapters of Alone in the Dark, and a sometimes profound directorial vision is apparent. I mean it: you'll see things in the first few hours here that you have never seen before, in any game. Big, big ideas. Then, you will take damage for apparently no reason, or you will die instantly. You won't know why. At first, I thought - ghosts? But no. The game is just broken, and it's hard to know what is happening sometimes.

I really think this explains everything we have seen in the review context. The Sevens are "true," at least as true as the Threes are. It's a matter of where you take your sample - as the experience oscillates up, or down. Even in my relatively short playtime, the qualitative sensation of play shifts hard from pure nirvana to molar-grinding rage."

I was considering checking it out, but I don't want to play a game that's just going to piss me off. I play games to relax.

COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts
Just watching them reviews have changed my outlook on the game completely. Thanks for the find.
Soulreaver9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Soulreaver9
Member since 2004 • 465 Posts

That context sensitve guy seriously does some justice on the game!:D im glad.XxSTILL_BORNxX

Yea he was pretty spot on with his review. I actually just finished the game today and through my entire play through I've only had 3 problems with it. All of them were minor and none of them involved any of the driving sequences. It was a great game in my opinion and I enjoyed it a lot.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XxSTILL_BORNxX

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"]That context sensitve guy seriously does some justice on the game!:D im glad.Soulreaver9

Yea he was pretty spot on with his review. I actually just finished the game today and through my entire play through I've only had 3 problems with it. All of them were minor and none of them involved any of the driving sequences. It was a great game in my opinion and I enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah Same goes for me,im close to finishing it and i think its the best survival horror game in years....its really been a long time since we get a quality & cinematic survival horror game with one hell of an amazing soundtrack.:D
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Just watching them reviews have changed my outlook on the game completely. Thanks for the find.COD4_Shinedown

Your Welcome Anytime Dude,Glad You Enjoyed The Videos.:)
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XxSTILL_BORNxX
I just finished watching part I ... very good review and perspectives.charma

Totally.
EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts
I love this game! There's so many great gameplay mechanics and lots of originality.
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XxSTILL_BORNxX
I love this game! There's so many great gameplay mechanics and lots of originality.EnderSR388

Yeah,i also feel the same way!:D
Avatar image for marvingamebeast
marvingamebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 marvingamebeast
Member since 2008 • 229 Posts
This game is not bad at all I bought this game because I love horror and I thought it would be bad but I am almost to the end and I have only seen one glitch and that was that my windsheild kept coming off to the slightest of damage.
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 XxSTILL_BORNxX
WoooHoo!

Context Sensitve: AITD PT.3
is here:P enjoy!
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Just watched the review and i gotta say he was spot on about everything and im glad he did justise to it ^_^