360 repair time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for awarriorofgamin
awarriorofgamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 awarriorofgamin
Member since 2006 • 249 Posts
how long does it take for a 360 to get repaired when you send it in and is it worth the risk in waiting a lil while to it gets completely broke to get a new one?
JohnWinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 JohnWinger
Member since 2007 • 1903 Posts

how long does it take for a 360 to get repaired when you send it in and is it worth the risk in waiting a lil while to it gets completely broke to get a new one?awarriorofgamin

It varies from 1 week to 3 weeks.

I've heard different answers from everyone. My last consol broke last year around June and it took 3 weeks. The one before that in February was 1 week.

chatri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 chatri10
Member since 2002 • 752 Posts
I agee, it'll take around 1-3 weeks. My 360 broke in Jauary and I got a new unit by 2 weeks.
DirtiestBeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DirtiestBeef
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts
The First time it took 2 weeks cause teh 3 days shipping the box to me and back and then it got replaced and sent back. 2 weeks.

The second time it took 3 weeks cause it took a whol f'ing week to get the box to me, and took 3 days tehre it actually got repaired and then the rarity happened that the 3-day select took a week again.

This is the third time i'm sending it in, got my bock in 4 days, just sent it in, should be there by tuesday (UPS does travel through sundays, just not deliver) and since its my 3rd one im getting a brand new manufactured one sent to me so im gonna say 2 weeks.

All togehter it depends if they will fix or replace, but most of the time anywhere from 2-4 weeks. How could it be 1 weeek for some of u unless u live close to texas like a state or two away. But i  live in PA and theres no way it can be in a week.
DrewBlood08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DrewBlood08
Member since 2007 • 413 Posts
I have sent mine in twice, the first time three weeks and the second time 2-2 1/2 weeks.  Maybe it depends on where you live in relation to the repair center.  Last time if they sent the box the next day on monday cuz I called sunday I prolly would have gotten mine back in no time.  They didn't ship the box till thursday and I didn't get it till the following tuesday, which was a bit aggravating.  The first time I got the box in a couple of days but then it took forever for them to ship out the replacement unit.  As far as waiting till it completely dies, thats up to you.  I don't know if you have warranty still, if so make sure you do it while its still covered...
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

[QUOTE="awarriorofgamin"]how long does it take for a 360 to get repaired when you send it in and is it worth the risk in waiting a lil while to it gets completely broke to get a new one?JohnWinger

It varies from 1 week to 3 weeks.

I've heard different answers from everyone. My last consol broke last year around June and it took 3 weeks. The one before that in February was 1 week.

i have been waiting 4 months... this is second time.... soo i just sent it away somewhere in my own country SCOTLAND so it gets fixed!!
beutlich99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#7 beutlich99
Member since 2006 • 1129 Posts
2-3 weeks for mine.  You have to figure on 3 business days shipping each way.  I wouldn't even consider getting a new one if they are going to do the repair for free with the warranty.  Just wait it out. Â