360 Elite at JB for $500 but not shrue if i should purchase.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Roland321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Roland321
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I recently saw a 360 Elite at my local JB HIFI for $500AUSand I was wondering if this was a clearout of old stock or if the console is exactly the same as the pro.

If it isnt a clearout I would also like to know the relability of the Elite vs the pro console.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3869dad187c
deactivated-5c3869dad187c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 deactivated-5c3869dad187c
Member since 2005 • 1792 Posts
I'm not sure about the reliability (I think its about the same), but at GAME you can get the Elite with Halo 3, Fable 2 and Terminator Salvation for AU$529.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
I'm not sure about the reliability (I think its about the same), but at GAME you can get the Elite with Halo 3, Fable 2 and Terminator Salvation for AU$529.Spectre-123
thats a pretty damn good deal, even thought i dont really rate GAME that much :P
Give_Me_Gore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Give_Me_Gore
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
the elite last longer than the pro ( lifespan ), with a stronger/ larger cooling fan in the elite 360 , the 360 wont overheat that easily ... elite also better in such a sense that they operate silently , or in other words , softer than that of the ''pro''. [[[ elite wins the pro ]]] x2 that's if u are trying to ask about their performance difference and with such a deal form that shop , try to make sure its not a scam , if u are sure that its not a scam , my advice is , U GO FOR IT before it really runs out of stock ... ... u can choose to heed my advice , or not ... ... ... ... hahaha , i sound like a #%$#&*
dragonps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 dragonps
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts

I recently saw a 360 Elite at my local JB HIFI for $500AUSand I was wondering if this was a clearout of old stock or if the console is exactly the same as the pro.

If it isnt a clearout I would also like to know the relability of the Elite vs the pro console.

Roland321
My advise to you is simple, find out if the Elite is a jasper chip set model. If it's not dont even bother, all this talk about the Elite being more reliable than the pro is silly. They would BOTH have a falcon chipset whish is the later revision and will overheat more quickly
Communistsheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Communistsheep
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

500!? That's a **** rip off, don't do it.