2 questions, completely unrelated to each other. Resident Evil 5 & Hard Driv

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xTpux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 xTpux
Member since 2010 • 308 Posts

Alright so I'm getting an Xbox 360 soon and I'm wondering about the Hard Drive size. Do you run out of space quickly? I was thinking about getting the Elite so I don't have much to worry about but then I realized I only like the Elite for the HDMI and black console. But then I realized that I can just get a Xbox 360 pro (60GB) and put a black faceplate on it and be fine. So what would you recommend? Oh, I plan on using my Xbox 360 to play old school xbox games as well. So backwards compatibility and HDMI are a must.

And now for my Resident Evil 5 question. Can someone break down what the game is about? Do I have to play the others to understand this one? Are the controls funky? I'm used to CoD kind of controls with shooting so will I have issues with this? Is the game actually scary?

Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts

I only have about 40 gigs left on my hard drive, I can't imagine having a 60 gig, but if you are only going to have like 10 games it'll be fine. Overall though I'd get the elite it is a better deal

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

i ahve a launch day 2-gig pro console. idont install games on it coz i only play them one at a time. i havea few downloaded arcade games and videos bt still have 4-6gb free.

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts

the elite is the best bang for your buck and as for RE5 its agreat game but not the best, gamespots review is right on

Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts
You do not really need to play the other RE games to understand 5's plot. If memory serves there were only a few references to past games and the major ones had flashbacks.