POLL: Do you still play Xbox Live on your Xbox?

mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 mechworrior762
Member since 2007 • 1763 Posts
I'm just wondering who still plays Xbox Live on their Xbox. If you do, please state what games you play on live. I'm just trying to get an idea of who still plays XBL on Xbox.
res0i39c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 res0i39c
Member since 2007 • 2007 Posts
Nope. Not me.
RuroKen4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RuroKen4Life
Member since 2005 • 1017 Posts

no... i played star wars battlefront on my 360 once...

IslandSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 IslandSnake
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Not much of a reason too, I mean most of the games that I woulda played have a better upgraded game of the same type on the 360.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
I've never had a Live subscription. If I could afford a subscription, then I likely use it.
360wishlist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 360wishlist
Member since 2006 • 331 Posts
no sorry, i play 360
blarg_blarg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 blarg_blarg
Member since 2007 • 261 Posts
NO NEVER!
ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts
Yes, mostly because games run flawlessly on the original than they do on the Xbox. But 2 years after the 360 came out, lobbies are getting a little barren.
thaflu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: -1

#9 thaflu
Member since 2006 • 659 Posts

How do you play Xbox games online now? I know they don't sell the original Xbox Live supscriptions anymore. Otherwise, I would.

To the topic creator, I'd get online on my Xbox mainly for the Downloadable Content on most XBox games. Since I don't play Xbox games on my 360. Still, I would play online though.

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 muthsera666

How do you play Xbox games online now? I know they don't sell the original Xbox Live supscriptions anymore. Otherwise, I would.

To the topic creator, I'd get online on my Xbox mainly for the Downloadable Content on most XBox games. Since I don't play Xbox games on my 360. Still, I would play online though.

thaflu

Are you sure that they no longer sell Xbox Live subscriptions? I don't think that is right...

blownsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 blownsnake
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Yes xbox live cards are still sold. I get mine off of ebay for like 10 bucks or less and it lets you play for free for 2-3 months. You dont even have to wait for the card in the mail. As long as you have a valid email he will send it that way.

Sorry to hijack the thread..

I still play mechassault 2 lone wolf and halo2 online. Anyone wana game my username is morbidsnake.

Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Cesar_Barba
Member since 2003 • 3665 Posts
I do. I bring my original xbox to work, hook it up the the monitor and enjoy some Halo 2 matches. I did buy King Of The Fighters 2003 and 2004, but when ever I look there is no one on those games. Anybody care to have a match on either of those games.
PowerOfSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PowerOfSoul
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts
I use my 360 now. I do have 4 Xbox's set up in my basement, and 2-4 of my other friends sometimes bring theirs over. We use them all to play Halo 2 or Halo: CE.
monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#14 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
Not anymore, I stopped paying for Xbox Live.
Deathballz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Deathballz
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts
No, I pawned my xbox so I could afford an xbox 360. Boy was that the best trade of my entire life. POWNAGE FLOW!!!:o
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 muthsera666

No, I pawned my xbox so I could afford an xbox 360. Boy was that the best trade of my entire life. POWNAGE FLOW!!!:oDeathballz

Must not trade much...

Avatar image for volcomstoner180
volcomstoner180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 volcomstoner180
Member since 2008 • 4410 Posts

hells yes i still play live.....lots of fun games to play, team fortress 2 is amazing when you get into it, but i alway play co op games with my buddies, gears of war, crackdown and skate are always good choices

Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Cesar_Barba

hells yes i still play live.....lots of fun games to play, team fortress 2 is amazing when you get into it, but i alway play co op games with my buddies, gears of war, crackdown and skate are always good choices

volcomstoner180
One tiny little problem there, none of those games are playable on the original xbox, which is what this forum and thread are all about. Other than that, there are millions of people on live, every time I play Halo 3, there are always at least 500,000 people on.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 muthsera666
[QUOTE="volcomstoner180"]

Cesar_Barba

One tiny little problem there, none of those games are playable on the original xbox, which is what this forum and thread are all about. Other than that, there are millions of people on live, every time I play Halo 3, there are always at least 500,000 people on.

It constantly amazesme how people seem to glance right over the fact that this is for the original Xbox...

Cesar_Barba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Cesar_Barba
[QUOTE="Cesar_Barba"][QUOTE="volcomstoner180"]

muthsera666

It constantly amazesme how people seem to glance right over the fact that this is for the original Xbox...

Same here. It's not all that hard to see where you're going. Most of the time, the TC reminds the reader that they are in the original xbox forum be stating that 'games for the original xbox' 'original xbox' and still people will answer with xbox360 related answers. Then you have the people that take the time to make a thread, it's not so hard to just double check where you are, right? How about glancing over at the stickies? Oh well, I guess this will go on until GS deletes this forum.
BFMVxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BFMVxX
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
no
BFMVxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BFMVxX
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
no only sometimes
spatan11711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 spatan11711
Member since 2007 • 308 Posts
i still play original xbox games on my 360 like star wars Battle front 2.
thaflu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thaflu

Are you sure that they no longer sell Xbox Live subscriptions? I don't think that is right...

I meant at the store.

thaflu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thaflu

Yes xbox live cards are still sold. I get mine off of ebay for like 10 bucks or less and it lets you play for free for 2-3 months. You dont even have to wait for the card in the mail. As long as you have a valid email he will send it that way.

Sorry to hijack the thread..

I still play mechassault 2 lone wolf and halo2 online. Anyone wana game my username is morbidsnake.

blownsnake

Thanks, for some reason I never thought of ebay. Or, I just never looked.

mechworrior762

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mechworrior762
Member since 2007 • 1763 Posts
[QUOTE="muthsera666"][QUOTE="Cesar_Barba"][QUOTE="volcomstoner180"]

Cesar_Barba

Same here. It's not all that hard to see where you're going. Most of the time, the TC reminds the reader that they are in the original xbox forum be stating that 'games for the original xbox' 'original xbox' and still people will answer with xbox360 related answers. Then you have the people that take the time to make a thread, it's not so hard to just double check where you are, right? How about glancing over at the stickies? Oh well, I guess this will go on until GS deletes this forum.

Yes, thisthe original Xbox forum. How easily people forget that. It also anoys me that whenever you say the word "Xbox" everyone instantly assumes that you are talking about the Xbox 360, so to make them understand that that's not what you mean you have to say something like "old original vintage Xbox original." which really ticks me off. An Xbox is an Xbox, a 360 is a 360. Get it strait, people.

Ok, back on topic, people.

meteo_ryte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#27 meteo_ryte
Member since 2005 • 1962 Posts
Nope. Only played Ghost Recon 2 & Battlefront anyway, and rarely at that. So i cancelled it. Not much for playing with others. Gaming is sort of a solo thing for me. If i want to interact with people, i go out & do it in person. Well, on forums, too, but that's less interacting & more just posting crap by myself.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 muthsera666

Nope. Only played Ghost Recon 2 & Battlefront anyway, and rarely at that. So i cancelled it. Not much for playing with others. Gaming is sort of a solo thing for me. If i want to interact with people, i go out & do it in person. Well, on forums, too, but that's less interacting & more just posting crap by myself.meteo_ryte

I'm kind of the same way. Usually I prefer to game alone, but there are occasions when I like to game with others. I prefer in person, though.