Cheif1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cheif1000
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

Is Halo 3 worth wating for......or is it going to be like Halo 2 where you switch to arbitir and then master chief i mean come on Being arbitir for me..........me+arbitir=SMASHING HALO 3333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#2 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts
I think Halo 3 MIGHT have the Arbitor sense he's part of the storyline. Hopefully they will focus more on the MC.
Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
Arbitor was AWESOME.
cabjnico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cabjnico
Member since 2003 • 748 Posts
what the hell is wrong with playing as the arbiter? why do people even make a big deal out of it? or do you always want to play with your little master chief because he is the lord of the game? people make huge deal out of main characters
ChipsDubbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 ChipsDubbo
Member since 2003 • 8393 Posts
I hope all of you realize that Halo 3 is coming out for the Xbox 360, not the Xbox.
ChipsDubbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ChipsDubbo
Member since 2003 • 8393 Posts

what the hell is wrong with playing as the arbiter? why do people even make a big deal out of it? or do you always want to play with your little master chief because he is the lord of the game? people make huge deal out of main characterscabjnico

The main criticism for that, I think, is that having the Arbiter in half the levels makes the game feel a little disjointed and the plot a little less focused than it should be. It's like one of those movies where you'll get really excited about something when it suddenly switches scenes to a different character that you don't care that much about. Plus, all of the Arbiter missions primarily involved fighting the flood, which made it a little less fun than playing with MC.

Italiandude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Italiandude117
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts

Halo 3 is worth the wait.

What I have been seeing is that bungie took the best from Halo CE and the best from Halo 2, but them into Halo 3 and added more. The graphics to me seem they are giong to be great. 

That what I see.

-Zero2k7-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Zero2k7-
Member since 2007 • 76 Posts

I hope Halo3 doesn't include auto-aim. I love it when noobs think they're pro and can aim. :lol:

Bungie should make it challanging atleast...

jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jimmygrace
Member since 2007 • 2405 Posts
I thought playing as the arbiter was fun, I loved using the energy sword.
Italiandude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Italiandude117
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts

I hope Halo3 doesn't include auto-aim. I love it when noobs think they're pro and can aim. :lol:

Bungie should make it challanging at least...

-Zero2k7-

Bungie already stated that the rocket launcher will not have an auto-aim so no more n00bs will think they are good.

supersonic130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 supersonic130
Member since 2005 • 272 Posts
[QUOTE="-Zero2k7-"]

I hope Halo3 doesn't include auto-aim. I love it when noobs think they're pro and can aim. :lol:

Bungie should make it challanging at least...

Italiandude117

Bungie already stated that the rocket launcher will not have an auto-aim so no more n00bs will think they are good.

I think he means how if you come close to someone while moving your gun will automatically move towards the direction of the person. I never really thought the auto-aim on a rocket launcher was any good as halo 2 was quite a fast paced game and the rocket launcher took too long to lock aim. 

Amie-brett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Amie-brett
Member since 2007 • 34 Posts
is halo 3 coming out on xbox and xbox 360 or just 360
ShadowFFVI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 ShadowFFVI
Member since 2004 • 378 Posts
Just the Xbox360, and yes it will be worth the wait
RedMethod18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RedMethod18
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts
YES! well worth it
TheSilverArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheSilverArrow
Member since 2006 • 93 Posts

Frankly, a monkey could see that all the fuss and dislike regarding the Arbitor in H2 is simply trendy bullcrap.

Its like little kids think its cool to diss on the fact that you get to play as Arbitor. Ive never understood the dislike. First off, it was an excellent way to tie the whole story together. Secondly, some of the Arbitor levels have the most action. And third, what the hell is wrong with you kids??......you get to use active camo...and that creates alot of possibilites for cool things to try or do in the Single player campaign.

I just cant quantify the "Arbitor Haters" as anything but little fanbabys that are just trying to find something to yak about to make them sound like good knowledgable gamers or something. Youre all just repeating what you saw someone else say. Theres simply to big of a trend of "Arbitor Haters" not to say something. And the something is, your all non-thinking-for-yourself "club joiners" who are willing to repeat bullcrap to be part of the group.

Arbitor was an excellent move for the game and series. You little kids are pullin' a "Fable" by dissing the Arbitor. Meaning, your unrealistic expectations have you saying bad things about a game. Your expectations a A) unrealistic and B) simple not THERE in the game. Therefore, take what youre given and dont be such whiney brats, opposed to anything that you werent expecting.

FateStayNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FateStayNight
Member since 2007 • 321 Posts
H3 owns.
sniperd00de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sniperd00de
Member since 2005 • 457 Posts
i liked the arbiter..he was cool
Rentago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#18 Rentago
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
All I have to say is, SNIPER WHORES! It was ridiculous to play online with halo2, too much camping, modding, kids, noobs who play cheap, TKing, etc. And unbalanced game play like hell. If they don't get their act together that crap is going in the trash. It shouldn't be too obvious to know whats wrong with the game when you go into a game and 2 minutes into it nothing is happening, no shooting, no fighting. Then as soon as you step out of cover you get shot by a sniper.