Does XBox live work on original XBOx.

#1 Posted by Chillinhawk (131 posts) -
Does it?
#2 Posted by Fredrick2003x (2056 posts) -
Well, considering it originated on Xbox, why wouldn't it?
#3 Posted by OfficialBed (16742 posts) -
what kind of question is that? lol....of course it does....sheesh...kids these days
#4 Posted by Chillinhawk (131 posts) -
How much does it cost on original Xbox?
#5 Posted by Fredrick2003x (2056 posts) -
Its the same service.
#6 Posted by GravityHammer (100 posts) -

xbox live still works fully, but u may not find anyone on the servers, except on halo 2 and the big title games, and backwards compatible games on the 360.

Games you should get with xbox live: Halo 2, Counter-Strike, and Conker Live and Reloaded (those are all backwards compatible so there should still be people on it)

#7 Posted by Tick660 (126 posts) -
Welfare checks = FREE XBOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAWWWWW
#8 Posted by supervish (216 posts) -
lmao
#9 Posted by msuspartanboy34 (3 posts) -
I think so
#10 Posted by Bgrngod (5733 posts) -

XBL launched in November 2002. 360 launched in November 2005. Do the math :P

#11 Posted by nbalive4life (306 posts) -
YES
#12 Posted by mechworrior762 (1763 posts) -
How many players will you find on the servers with an original XBOX?
#13 Posted by justinmolnar (109 posts) -
Yes of corse
#14 Posted by MentatAssassin (3007 posts) -
I've been meaning to go back check but it would seem like it still works. I wanted to see if anyone still played Phantom Dust online.
#15 Posted by Gamerzone23 (497 posts) -
Yes
#16 Posted by Chillinhawk (131 posts) -
Anyone still playing call of duty 3?
#17 Posted by sizzlingdviper (1815 posts) -
Does it?Chillinhawk
Yep sure does+plays well online. I've only just suscribed mine to Live+plays Halo2,Ghost Recon 2,Doom3-to mention a few,as well as on a 360.
#18 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -

I've been meaning to go back check but it would seem like it still works. I wanted to see if anyone still played Phantom Dust online.MentatAssassin

I think there are a few. If you go to the Phantom Dust forum, you will see there are still quite a few who post there and are interested in setting up Live matches.

#19 Posted by Bgrngod (5733 posts) -

[QUOTE="MentatAssassin"]I've been meaning to go back check but it would seem like it still works. I wanted to see if anyone still played Phantom Dust online.muthsera666

I think there are a few. If you go to the Phantom Dust forum, you will see there are still quite a few who post there and are interested in setting up Live matches.

I wonder if we could start up a "Xbox Live Classics" game night or something. I have a ton of old games that I'd love to drop in for a night or two here and there.

#20 Posted by AnOffday (81 posts) -
[QUOTE="muthsera666"]

[QUOTE="MentatAssassin"]I've been meaning to go back check but it would seem like it still works. I wanted to see if anyone still played Phantom Dust online.Bgrngod

I wonder if we could start up a "Xbox Live Classics" game night or something. I have a ton of old games that I'd love to drop in for a night or two here and there.

That would be awesome. I'd be all for it.

#21 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bgrngod"][QUOTE="muthsera666"]

[QUOTE="MentatAssassin"]I've been meaning to go back check but it would seem like it still works. I wanted to see if anyone still played Phantom Dust online.AnOffday

That would be awesome. I'd be all for it.

I would be too, if I had Xbox Live... I'm too broke. :cry: Come on Microsoft, Xbox Live should be free for non-360!!

#22 Posted by dooly420 (8783 posts) -
Anyone still playing call of duty 3?Chillinhawk
i'd be impressed if there were considering COD3 didn't come out on xbox.
#23 Posted by Fig455 (398 posts) -
Yes it did
#24 Posted by Fig455 (398 posts) -
I would be all OVER an original xbox live night. I just got t 2 month subscription for $8. ANYONE can afford $8. I'll let you know my account name when I get it set up!!!
#25 Posted by Fig455 (398 posts) -

http://tinyurl.com/2r78s3

LOL< CALL OF DUTY3 ON GAMESPOT. Why didn't you think it was out?

#26 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -

http://tinyurl.com/2r78s3

LOL< CALL OF DUTY3 ON GAMESPOT. Why didn't you think it was out?

Fig455

Probably because it came out during a time of flux, right when Microsoft was dropping the Xbox, and so might have assumed it was not available for the Xbox...

#27 Posted by sizzlingdviper (1815 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chillinhawk"]Anyone still playing call of duty 3?dooly420

Call of Duty 3 X-Box

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox/action/callofduty3/index.html

#28 Posted by Red122 (395 posts) -
COD3's out for both 360 and the original as for xbox live on original wasnt bungie going to drop halo 2's servers after this year? or was that a rumor I read somewhere thought it was on here
#29 Posted by muthsera666 (13271 posts) -

COD3's out for both 360 and the original as for xbox live on original wasnt bungie going to drop halo 2's servers after this year? or was that a rumor I read somewhere thought it was on hereRed122

It could be true. I think it would be foolish to do so on Microsoft's part, but that doesn't mean they won't do it.

#30 Posted by Lil_Manning (12 posts) -

Hmm, well, seeing as how XBL's origin came from the original Xbox, via Microsoft, of course it does.

#31 Posted by dooly420 (8783 posts) -

[QUOTE="dooly420"][QUOTE="Chillinhawk"]Anyone still playing call of duty 3?sizzlingdviper

Call of Duty 3 X-Box

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox/action/callofduty3/index.html

alright, touche. i didn't even know games were still coming out for the xbox in november 2006.