bandit7319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bandit7319
Member since 2004 • 588 Posts

I used to LOVE these games and got them every year! However, I stopped buying them yearly after 2011. I bought 2013 because it had the Attitude era, but I was still let disappointed there too. Truthfully, I couldn't care less about the WWE's current roster. Aside from the Attitude Era, the sole reason I buy these games are for the CAWs, and each year we get maybe 5 more items of clothing and 10-15 new moves, which is really hard for me to justify buying a new game for.

So, having said that, I'm REALLY hoping they come out of the gate with a badass CAW mode, full of new moves and outfits, and more worthwhile create-a-moves. While I like the idea, I found the amount of time you needed to put in to create a move wasn't worth it considering the final outcome. They weren't much more than variations on a formula like Grapple>Punch>taunt>kick>powerbomb move>DDT hold> ddt impact....... how exciting :-\

That's my hope for the game... And since it's being built from scratch by a new company, there may be a chance! However, If this game still doesn't intrigue me, then I'll probably be permanently done with WWE games.

dhaskdsla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dhaskdsla
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I think this year it's worth. Worthier than 2K14. It has the Who Got NXT mode on the PS3/XBOX 360. But I think the last gen's version isn't worth a cent. But the MyCareer is much better. Where you can start in NXT and end in WrestleMania! And even what I'm excited for. Is the new face importing feature. So you can import your face in a CAW and add your own logos and etc. While the 2K ShowCase is amazingly................Stupid................... It's good for its idea, etc., But the big problem is the... TONS OF DLCs!!! 2K ARE MONEY BEGGARS NOW!!!.... Ok. Frustration done.

But the biggest problem is the TONS!!! Of removed features, removed features, even MORE!!! Removed Features. And having to buy the season pass to get.. Paige... PAIGE... PAIGE!!! She's nothing but a normal diva. Might be hot. But not that good.

And this was my review of WWE 2K15. Overall is 7.5/10. Graphics are 9.5/10. Modes are 6.7/10. Gameplay is 8.8/10. Never played it. Judging by the trailers and stuff I read.

marbing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By marbing
Member since 2006 • 44 Posts

@bandit7319:

Grapple, punch and powerbomb? I haven't my player controlled wrestlers to do anything but stand in the ring and let the other guy beat on him. None of the buttons seems to do anything. I can move around with the joystick but no offensive moves can be made...and it is a complete waste of time trying to kick out of a pin because nothing happens when I press the buttons. Never thought I would see John Cena pinned by Tyson Kidd in less than a minute.

bandit7319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 bandit7319
Member since 2004 • 588 Posts

I haven't bought it and won't be buying it since they got rid of female CAWs. I'd make like one or two guys and the rest girls. I'm giving this game the big F you. And probably the whole series from this point forward.