Goodbye WWE2k14...we hardly knew thee...

Lazerbeak2125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Lazerbeak2125
Member since 2010 • 844 Posts

I can't....I just returned my PS3 and WWE2k14 for a PS4.........it was totally worth it..i'll see ya all in WWE2k15...PS....I got the season pass for free and still returned the game...lol

Lazerbeak2125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lazerbeak2125

WOW ,,for those of you who want to wait for a new console you folks are missing out.You thought PS3 was up to date?,,,,,wait until you see the new PS4!...The PS4 controller makes the PS3 controller look like dog doo doo....There is a big difference.The PS4 console is amazingly beautiful and fast.I went ti livestreams in an instant.I love wrestling but after I opened up my PS4 today,i said to myself.it's next gen time and I will not play anything last gen anymore..so I can definatly wait for WWE 2k15....it's not THAT long to go///and trust me,it will be worth the wait!

chenzo22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 chenzo22
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts

@Lazerbeak2125: how did you get a free season pass?

Lazerbeak2125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lazerbeak2125

I did not do this on purpoae but,i was really upset that my season pass was not working on launch.So I went back to gamestop and got my money back and they said they are not allowed to do that but if worse comes to worse,i can get my money back.So,i was a little kid and I got my money back omly to later find out that the season pass came out at 6pm on PSN on that day.So how did I get it for free?i kept the receipt that had the code on it.He never asked for it and then I tried it later that day and it went trough.i still feel like a little pathetic kid and I feel pretty stupid how I acted.i was debating on going back to the store and telling them so sorry and giving them $20 back but,it would prove even more how how childish and impatient I was.i have to learn to start trusting people a little more.But,i'm not missing WWE2k14 at all.PS4 is so bad to the bone and Battlefield 4 is a freakin' PC game that is so sick.i can't wait to get XBONE tomorrow and play Ryse and a little Killer instinct!

chenzo22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chenzo22

@Lazerbeak2125: wow man! and hey dont worry about that cuz you didnt know or understand so forget about it. and see i want this game but im not sure of it right now. i mean, i know you dont have the game anymore but what legends could i play with now with that season pass? i mean which superstars are unlocked right now and who has not come out yet? and do you think we will have the big roster on this game next year?? i mean i dont think we'll have half of these legends on next years game. and i want to get this game now but im not crazy about paying 80 bucks for a game and NOT getting the whole roster to play with. meaning the ultimate warrior and whoever else is not playable.

Lazerbeak2125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lazerbeak2125

@@@ Honestly.i hope Warrior,Macho man etc are in the next installment even If I have to pay for them but who knows at this point.As far as current DLC,so far,NWO pack is out.Scott Steiner,Kevin Nash,Scott Hall Randy Savage(N.W.O.),Syxx,The Giant,Curt Henning.....Next DLC is the DEC.10th include BIG E. Langston,Fangango,and I belive the bella twins w/ Summer Rae.Last DLC in JAN....Dusty Rhodes,Ravishing Rick Rude,And Jake the snake.\

Personally,you should not waste your time on WWE2k14....Start preparing now for WWE2k15.Even if they don't have legends,2k15 will have modern current wrestler's and the game should run WAY smoother.i just hope the gameplay is not the same.Esp the Royal Rumble.i really want 2K to play a part in the gameplay aspect of the game.So don't worry about 2K14....I was so pumped for 2 months for the game,and ended up trading it in after 3 weeks.it's not bad,but it's stale.Esp,with the new consoles out now...in the words of the Warrior,"Patience is a great virtue"....if you wait for it,good things will come.So just be patient chief and wait it out.YOUR WELCOME!

chenzo22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 chenzo22

@Lazerbeak2125: oh yes thank you! if i do get this game it wont be right now. looks like you got the best of both worlds already owning the ps4 and planning to get the xbox1. and yes no matter who is on the next wwe game, it will look even more spectacular on the next gen console. cant wait til i get one of those. i just hope for 2k15 they dont leave any wrestlers out for folks who dont pre order or make us wait for more guys to d/l.