WOTU RT Presents: WWE Summerslam Roundtable Build Up Thread (8/18)

• 181 results
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Randyspeeps
Member since 2007 • 646 Posts

WOTU.Com Excluisve

We've been given word from multiple doctors, and medical assistants that RandySpeeps is in very bad shape. He suffered what appears to be a concussion and various other injuries to the head. Randyspeeps also suffered a bruised rib and fractured jaw. As of this moment, the TWF Title match between Randyspeeps and French Dynasty hangs in the balance. Also, the Tag team title match will be affected. No word from Randyspeeps Agent or General Manager Spideynerd has been made. As of this moment, Spideynerd may want to plan for the worse, because things are looking bad for Randyspeeps. 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

WOTU.Com Excluisve

We've been given word from multiple doctors, and medical assistants that RandySpeeps is in very bad shape. He suffered what appears to be a concussion and various other injuries to the head. Randyspeeps also suffered a bruised rib and fractured jaw. As of this moment, the TWF Title match between Randyspeeps and French Dynasty hangs in the balance. Also, the Tag team title match will be affected. No word from Randyspeeps Agent or General Manager Spideynerd has been made. As of this moment, Spideynerd may want to plan for the worse, because things are looking bad for Randyspeeps. 

Randyspeeps

Spidey's dead... I think there are much worse things to worry about. :P 

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Randyspeeps
[QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

WOTU.Com Excluisve

spideynerd3

OH YEAH. I did read that promo. It seems like people jumping off roofs is a popular way to die in the Roundtable...

A lot of people in the WOTU don't know this, but technically, my character died in 2011, went to hell, then game back on earth. .. 

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#154 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

WOTU.Com Excluisve

Randyspeeps

OH YEAH. I did read that promo. It seems like people jumping off roofs is a popular way to die in the Roundtable...

A lot of people in the WOTU don't know this, but technically, my character died in 2011, went to hell, then game back on earth. .. 

OOC: i knew, Spidey did a Promo about you. clever way to make a RT interesting. makes me want to build a time machine.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

WOTU.Com Excluisve

Randyspeeps

You didn't read that promo too well, did ya? I mentioned just that. :lol: I even said that that could be an inspiration for why Spidey did what he did, to achieve the status you did. :P 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 spideynerd3

The following is the ending to WOTU Main Event:

*Cpman wins a bout against a local jobber, and grabs a mic so he can talk some crap about being Cliff Parkins, and being a shooter, but the lights go out, and a "whooshing" sound is heard. A small blue light, that appears to be on the top of something appears in the ring, right near Cpman. A blue police box appears to be showing up out of no where in the middle of the ring, but with the lights out, it is hard to tell if that is what is really happening. The "whooshing" stops, and the lights kick on. The Blue Police box is sitting in the ring, and Cpman looks shocked to see it. The door opens, and out steps The Doctor. The Doctor takes the mic from Cpman, and begins to speak*

The Doctor: Hello everyone, this is my TARDIS! But you all don't care about that, you care about why I'm here in this point in time, when I'm the Doctor and I can go to any point in time. I could easily be in Victorian England right now fighting Snowmen, but instead I came to this point in time... But why? Yes, why, that is the question that truly matters right now. Let's take everyone back to Monday night... I mean, I can literally go back that, but since you all can't, I'll have the people in the back roll the tape.

*The titantron kicks on, and we see Spidey falling off the roof, with Ali screaming out for him, then the video ending with brown doors appearing in front of him*

The Doctor: Where in the world is Spideynerd? That's the question everyone is asking, because his body was never found. Is he in hell like that Randyspeeps fellow once was, or is he somewhere much worse? The answer is simple... I saved Spidey. I had my TARDIS appear around him, that's what the brown doors were. After arguing with me about saving him, I convinced him that he needs to go back in the past to see his life in third person, instead of first... So I took him through his life, and he witnessed everything as you all witnessed it. He realized he has made a lot of mistakes, but none as potentially drastic as not letting his wife know what he was going to do Monday night. And so he had me drop him off at the exact moment he jumped off the roof. He filmed what happened, and here it is.

*The titantron plays a video. We see Spidey leaning back, and falling off the roof, with Ali screaming after him. The view then cuts to the back of Ali, as Spidey is filming having just stepping out of the TARDIS*

Spidey: ALI!

Ali: Spidey!?! But I... Oh, I should have known, the Doctor and the TARDIS...

Spidey: Yeah... Listen, I realized what I did was stupid. I should have let you known that I was going to kill myself in hopes that I could achieve the greatness that Randyspeeps has.

Ali: I would have supported you, I just wish you would have told me. Next time, though, it's either we both do it, or neither of us do it. You got it?

Spidey: Yeah, I get it. We need to do everything together from here on out.

Ali: Let's do it together then.

Spidey: Really? Now?

Ali: Yes. Let's achieve greatness together.

Spidey: But what if we can't come back? What if what happens is we just die all of it was a waste of time?

Ali: If we believe something good will come out of it, something good will come out of it.

Spidey: You're right! But I have a better idea. Come join the Doctor and me in the TARDIS, we have some where we need to go.

*Spidey puts his hand out for Ali, and she grabs it. The two then step into the TARDIS, causing the feed to cut out*

The Doctor: Spidey and Ali joined me in the TARDIS, and they went some where... Some where I'm not suppose to talk about tonight. I'm suppose to show that video on something called "Impact Wrestling" tomorrow night. I was told to interrupt this guy's mic time both nights... So expect me tomorrow night when this guy is in the ring. Geronimo folks!

*The Doctor hops back into his TARDIS, and the lights go back out as the "whooshing" sound takes us to the end of WOTU Main Event* 

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#157 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
OOC: This is probably one of the most interesting things I've read in a long time :P
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 jediknight52501
OOC: and here i thought i was the only Doctor Who fan. there goes my Time Machine idea. wait, i could still go the Celeberity Deathmatch route.
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Randyspeeps
[QUOTE="Randyspeeps"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

WOTU.Com Excluisve

spideynerd3

You didn't read that promo too well, did ya? I mentioned just that. :lol: I even said that that could be an inspiration for why Spidey did what he did, to achieve the status you did. :P 

:lol: I actually read the promo more than once. That last comment wasn't for you. I know you knew. That comment was meant for others.

Trust me, I read every promo. I figure, if people are going to put time in to write it, I should read it. 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 spideynerd3

OOC: and here i thought i was the only Doctor Who fan. there goes my Time Machine idea. wait, i could still go the Celeberity Deathmatch route.jediknight52501

You don't read much of my comments in the TV thread, or even paid attention to my feud with Cpman awhile back, do ya? I've been a Who fan for a couple of years now, and this isn't the first time I've brought the Doctor into my promos... In fact, the first time was in the TWF, but it was Matt Smith the actor, not Matt Smith the Eleventh Doctor. 

TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

WOTU.Com Excluisve

Randyspeeps

:lol: I actually read the promo more than once. That last comment wasn't for you. I know you knew. That comment was meant for others.

Trust me, I read every promo. I figure, if people are going to put time in to write it, I should read it. 

You two are making me want to write my retirement promo from the top of the arena roof :lol: 

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
[QUOTE="Randyspeeps"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

WOTU.Com Excluisve

TwistofFate14

You two are making me want to write my retirement promo from the top of the arena roof :lol: 

OOC: you came back so you can retire in style. :P
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 jediknight52501

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]OOC: and here i thought i was the only Doctor Who fan. there goes my Time Machine idea. wait, i could still go the Celeberity Deathmatch route.spideynerd3

You don't read much of my comments in the TV thread, or even paid attention to my feud with Cpman awhile back, do ya? I've been a Who fan for a couple of years now, and this isn't the first time I've brought the Doctor into my promos... In fact, the first time was in the TWF, but it was Matt Smith the actor, not Matt Smith the Eleventh Doctor. 

OOC: i quess not. i need to read them more often. Tom Baker FTW.
FriezaDBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 FriezaDBZ
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

Friday Night Smackdown

*Friday Night Smackdown nears the end of its broadcast with Lord Frieza standing alone in the ring, which is wrapped in a plaid carpet and a large throne near the back of the ring. Frieza toys with the microphone and picks up a crown before putting it on his own head.*

Frieza: One year ago, I earned one of my greatest accomplishments in the business of wrestling by becoming the 2012 King of the Ring. Not many people gave me a chance of winning, because most of my wins came from one-offs. I had been stuck in the tag team and light heavyweight divisions for so long, that each and every superstar in the back made me out to be the dominant force at the kiddies table, never to play with the big boys. But then the horror on their faces as I won match after match in that tournament made it clear to me that they realized what they were dealing with. A monster with no heart, no mercy and surely no inkling of kindness. You people have recently embraced me, but why? I never cared to be your favorite nor did I ever need your support. You only defend me, because I stand proudly for the organization that allows me to destroy opposition without consequence.

JBL: He has a point. Frieza never really changed. These fickle fans only like him because he didn't go running to the tWo!

Frieza: While I have only made minor waves here, there can be no doubt in my abilities. Last year I was mere weeks away from becoming the greatest light heavyweight champion in history! I did something in the TWF that even the so-called record setting World Champion Crulex could not do, and held the TWF tag team titles. And last year, during my trip to royalty, who was it I had to defeat to make my rule of the galaxy official? Your current WOTU Champion CPman, a former champion in JandSman and tWo's own Hurricane. Two of those three names may not mean much to the WOTU, but in the TWF, it's tantamount to defeating the best there is here. And that is a feat I am to repeat this Sunday. After I rid myself of that ghost JLe and that pain TwistofFate, I will either face Static or Nick, one of which I have already defeated numerous times. You are all looking at the man who will retain the King of the Ring title, the next Mr. Money in the Bank for the IC belt, and soon after, if Spideynerd is still breathing after his brush with destiny at the hands of TWF_Legend and the rest of the tWo and WOTU that wants him splattered against the walls, I will give him a fight that he will never........see.......coming.

Cole: Cold words from the defending King of the Ring.

*Frieza goes to continue talking, but he is cut off, surprisingly, by Nas's "Hate Me Now" and JLe appears on the stage walking to the ring! Frieza growls at the man who was missing for so long as JLe slips in. With a mic, JLe points at the crown on Frieza's head and smirks at the tyrant.*

JLe: I think you have something that belongs to me. Frieza, you come out here and you talk and talk, but no one cares. Really. These people don't want to hear you, they want to see a fight. Why do you think I haven't said one word to you until now? I'm doing exactly the opposite of you. I don't need to say anything, because my record speaks for itself. And it'll only get bigger soon after I put you and Twist down at Summerslam.

Frieza: Funny thing about your "record". It's all you have. Your United States championship from the TWF? It's nothing more than a Million Dollar title prop here. You not being here at Raw or Smackdown, or anywhere, it's not helping you, it's hurting you. The only thing that makes you relevant is that you still haven't been beaten here in the WOTU. Says so right on the Power Rankings they like posting around here. Once you lose.......and trust me, Twist and myself will see to that, you will have nothing left and you will be right back at the bottom of the barrel. Sounds like long odds for you, JLe. And those odds will only get longer if I dismantle you right here tonight.

JLe: Are you willing to risk that sort of thing? Spidey made it clear, if you touch either me or Twist, you will be in the unemployment line.

Frieza: Try again, JLe. My orders were not to touch him, or his pals. His pals being T and Bone. His pals.......meaning you are not safe.

*Just then, "Bully" hits and the fans start cheering as Twist comes down to the ring with a mic of his own.*

Twist: Probably the one thing that Frieza is right about. As much as I want to tear that idiot up right now, this River City Crippler is no fool. I want to rip someone up right now and I can't go after Frieza for another two nights. But that poses a problem, doesn't it? I can't touch Frieza, Frieza can't touch me. Thing is though, I'm certain that JLe here isn't T or Bone and he doesn't look like a member of the Ginyu Force. I guess that means it's open season for one silent enemy. Hey Frieza, one on one sounds better than a triple threat, doesn't it?

Frieza: Sure does. My condolences JLe. It looks as though you came back two nights before you should have.......

*Frieza and Twist corner JLe and prepare to try and loop hole their way to a better condition at Summerslam, but at that moment, the lights go out............*

OOC: And you are good to go, sir. Make part 2 count.

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
*We've got just about 10 minutes left on Friday Night Smackdown as the majorly awesome and epic "The Outlaw Torn" by Metallica starts to rock out from the PA. The fans begin booing, however, a handful still cheer the now disgraced WOTU World Champion. Moments later, Cpman steps out from the back, one belt over one shoulder, the other belt on the other. He walks down the ramp, decked out in a suit similar to the one that he wore at the end of Monday Night Raw earlier in the week when he signed some contracts and announced that he was no character, but merely a wrestler. Cpman heads down the ramp, and enters the ring, stepping up the steps to do so. He walks to the middle of the ring, taking a microphone from the corner as he does. Cpman removes his sunglasses and hooks them onto his shirt, watching the members of the crowd which boo him, and the few which still cheer. The music dies out, and Cpman takes to the microphone.* Cpman: To those who still cheer for me, thank you for keeping this business alive. Professional Wrestling has been around for nearly two centuries, and there has always been one thing that's drawn people in. The large, muscle bound fools. Well, I have looked around the WOTU lately, and began to realize...Aside from Big Evil, I am the biggest guy back there. I stand in at 6'6 and I weigh 255 pounds. I am however one of the most technically sound wrestlers in this company. I leave it all in the ring every time I come out here. However, it still took me forever to get to this position. I sold out, but no longer will I. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am going to tell you a story. Since Spidey and Ali are 'dead', I am sure my microphone wont be cutting out. They wanna stick to the script, you know? Keep on hiding behind the smoke and mirrors. So, anyway, my story. As most of you know, I have portrayed both the Cpman and Jake Frato characters during my tenure in the TWF and the WOTU. Well, parents, hide your children. Die hard fans, close your ears. I have no mental problems, and Cpman and Jake Frato were both characters that were brainstormed in creative meetings, and I was contractually obligated to be those characters. However, during Wrestlemania weekend, when I was told I was going to win the WOTU Championship, we restructured my contract...and I slipped a little something into it. I took full control over my creative direction. Which means.....To put it lightly...I do whatever I want...and I am fighting. Metal doesn't know what is supposed to happen at Summerslam, because I am actually going to hit him. I am going to sucker punch him. I am gonna break him, and he wont know what moves will come. We wrestlers...we are trained to take bumps. He know what to do when someone throws a punch. We know what to do when someone drops us on our necks. We know what to do when we get thrown into a burning hot, 350 degree boiler...but at Summerslam, Metal will not know. I am making this real. Just like Metal, Speeps and Nick and Static will not know either. The smoke and mirrors are no longer a part of Cpman. I LOVE wrestling...and I am the best in the world at it. No longer will I follow a script. No longer will I play second banana to people who think that jumping off of buildings and 'dying' and time machines are joking maters or can even be considered serious. The WOTU wants to see real chaos? They've got the top of the Chaotic Chain right here in the middle of this ring. ___ *Cpman takes a moment to put both of his arms out to his side, and smile a wicked one. His smile doesn't last very long, however. He looked the Cpman of old, something deeply troubling him, and he looked to be holding back some serious emotion. He looked down, and hid his face from the crowd and cameras. He stood like that for a while, the fans unsure how to react. Cpman slowly raised his face back up, a few tears escaping his eyes.* Cpman: The...The fact that...The fact that someone can go ahead and use suicide as entertainment...It's just...I wish I could bring people back from the dead. I wish I had the powers of Spidey, Ali, and the 'Doctor'. I wish I could bring people back from the dead, or go back in time. My father died five years ago. He was a great man. He worked charities, and built homes for those who didn't have anything. In his life time he did more then a bunch of us wrestlers who make a mockery of death and try to make you people think it's serious...like some of us are the walking dead. Well...I can't bring my dad back. I try, every damn night. I cry, and I cry, and he never comes back. Does it only work with suicide victims? Because...Because my first love killed herself back in high school...and she didn't come back. I sit down every day...and I wonder when she'll walk back through that door. Speeps did. Enervator did. Why has my loving Caity not done it? Why is she not back? Why is that everyday I come here and see Speeps I must be reminded that he died and came back? Why must I be reminded that even though Spidey jumped off of a building, a guy in a time machine saved him and then let him and his wife go and kill themselves somewhere else...It's an insult to me...and all of you.... *Cpman looks down once more, a few tears escaping his eyes again. The fans are 100 percent back on his side once more, as cheers and support are coming his way. He continues to stare down for a nice long while....until he slowly brings his face back into view...and he is laughing. The boos start almost instantly.* Cpman: Do you not see just how stupid this shit is? How insulting it is to all of you? What if there really are people out there? I mean, my dad's alive and kicking, and my wife is just fine! However, most of you, if not all of you, have had someone close to you die. The fact that these people make a mockery of it should infuriate you! So, let me leave it at this. Watch Summerslam, because I am going to go out there as your martyr, and I am going to change things. I will win all of my matches, and I will make sure that people like Spideynerd don't get the spotlight. Let him stay 'dead'. From Summerslam and after...the WOTU will be about ONLY wrestling. I'll tell a story of wrestling. I will not play a character, I will be a wrestler. The best wrestler in the world. Enjoy this last night of stories and characters...because in two days, all you will ever see from this company...is wrestling. *"The Outlaw Torn" by Metallica hits once more, and the fans boo something fierce, with a few cheers for Cpman from his die hard fans and wrestling fans still filling small parts of the arena. He lifts up both belts into the air as the Smackdown! end of show logo appears, and the show ends.*
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

*Frieza and Twist corner JLe and prepare to try and loop hole their way to a better condition at Summerslam, but at that moment, the lights go out............*

FriezaDBZ

*In the darkness of the pitch black arena, a loud voice laughs out in a boom, as if looking down on the three men on the ring. The voice obviously belongs to Crulex, but no one can see anything except in the brief moments of camera flashes. An easy-going guitar begins to play with claps to an ominous beat.*

Crulex: You want to talk all about who can and can't be touched? Well I can put my blood stained hands on everyone here tonight. And how will I do just that is a mystery known only to me. You see my darkness has brought a light to people all over the world, they join me, they cheer me, the FOLLOW ME! I've touched the lives of my Creatures of the Night for so long it brings a smile to my face. But when they try to defeat me and take me out of the equation, the touches I give are not so pleasant, not so nice. And this brings me to an idea that I had been given in a dream, man. A new era of Chaos, led by Static, with only the strongest of warriors by his side, taking back what belongs to US! You can see it in our eyes, you can hear it in our voices, we will fight this Sunday until we perish! But we won't perish, because we've made peace with the dead and we are the bridge to the world beyond our own. The trinity of Chaos has been made pure through I, the spirit, Static, the rebirith and Jedi, the honor of it all, man! And Sunday, whether we live in a world where Spidey still GM's the land or tWo has taken everything but the company itself, Corrective Chaos is here to make our stand! We are here to send our message! Point blank, We.......well, yahahaha.....

*From high above in the rafters, a lighted lantern lights up showing both the faces of Jedi and Crulex grinning down at the ring. Crulex shows his fangs in a twisted smile, the malice pouring out of his eyes.*

Crulex:........yahaha, we're here!

*Crulex blows out the lantern and the ominous tone of "Live in Fear" (Instrumental) begins to play:*

JBL: Oh man, boys I think Corrective Chaos is gearing up for a fight!

Cole: Completely eerie. Wait a second, something's going on in the ring!

*Sure enough, a loud crash and a lot of thumping can be heard going on in the ring, and when the lights come back up, TwistofFate seems to be unconscious in the corner of the ring, while JLe has been put through the throne Frieza had out in the ring as if it was a table! Crulex and Jedi stand side by side and admire the handiwork they apparently did, and slowly turn towards Frieza in the creepiest way possible. The duo take a few steps towards Frieza, who bolts out of the ring and backs up to the ramp. By the time Frieza makes it to the stage, the Masked President and Legend show up on the stage. Legen yells out at Jedi while the Masked President tilts his head while looking at Crulex in the ring.*

Josh: Oh my god, Crulex and Jedi just sent a clear message out that they are aiming for the King of the Ring also!

JBL: Crulex went away to get his mind right and he came back ready to fight! Haha, I've never seen two men so bent on destruction make due on that desire so quickly!

Cole: Corrective Chaos may be going through changes, but I fear that those changes have made these dark wrestlers more deranged and dangerous. One thing is for sure, Summerslam will be a PPV you don't want to miss! Who will be in control, Corrective Chaos, tWo or the remnants of the WOTU? Who will be the King of the Ring? And what will the landscape look like heading into Night of Champions!? Find out this Sunday at Summerslam, live on PPV!

*The Masked President and Legen stare down with the new tandem of Jedi and Crulex as Crulex shares a demented laugh with his newest Corrective Chaos ally, and Frieza stands between the two, simply holding up his 2012 King of the Ring crown as Smackdown heads off the air until CPman's promo.*

OOC: Yeah, yeah, I know, I stole the lantern bit, but eh, a cool idea is a cool idea. :P

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 jediknight52501
OOC: awesome Promo Crulex. just call us the Elemental Demons Of Destruction. it is all i could thank of at the time.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#168 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
OOC: awesome Promo Crulex. just call us the Elemental Demons Of Destruction. it is all i could thank of at the time.jediknight52501
OOC: don't like it...you need to brainstorm more.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]OOC: awesome Promo Crulex. just call us the Elemental Demons Of Destruction. it is all i could thank of at the time.StaticKornSlipX
OOC: don't like it...you need to brainstorm more.

i will think of something better. how does the Demons Of Destruction sound? or the Darkside Destroyers?
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 jediknight52501
*the following is a WOTU.com Exclusive.* WOTU.com has learned that an altercation between Jedi and Legen took place shortly after Smackdown went off the air. we have exclusive footage of the altercation. Jedi is leaving the Arena when out of nowhere Legen attacks Jedi with a Steel Chair. Legen slams the Chiar on Jedi's back as Jedi goes down. Legen then sees Jedi's Rental Car and he sees Jedi's keys fall out of his pocket. Legen grabs the keys and then he gets in the Rental Car as Jedi slowly gets up. Jedi sees Legein in his Rental Car and Jedi tries to get away but Legen hits him as Jedi hits the Windshield. Jedi then falls hard on the concrete as Legen gets out of the Rental Car. Legen: "Jedi, this is for using my Family against me. i will make sure you never make it to Summerslam and that you never win the King Of The Ring. i am taking your ass out for good." Legen then picks up Jedi as he uses the keys to open the Trunk. Legen thenputs Jedi in the Trunk slowly. Legen: "damn Jedi, you are heavier then i thought. you been stopping at Jack In The Box again?" Legen shuts the Trunk lid as he gets back in the Rental Car as he drives off. the whereabouts of Legen and Jedi are not known at this time but we will keep you up to date on any news we get more information.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 spideynerd3

Part 1: 

The following happens on WOTU Impact:

*Cpman has just defeated another local jobber, but instead of pulling out a mic, he waits for the Doctor to show up again. The lights go out, and the "wooshing" sound is heard, and when the lights return on, the Doctor's TARDIS is sitting in the middle of the ring. The Doctor steps out of the TARDIS and begins to talk*

The Doctor: Like I promised last night, here I am to show you where Spidey and Ali went. Roll the tape.

*The titantron starts playing a video that shows Ali walking out of the TARDIS, with Spidey assumingly holding the camera. Ali turns towards the camera, and talks*

Ali: So, where are we Spidiey?

Spidey: We are three years in the past, almost exactly... The three year anniversary will be tomorrow. This is August 16th, 2010.

Ali: And what happened that day that brings us here?

Spidey: This is the day Randyspeeps and Evervator died.

Ali: And you remembered that!?!?!

Spidey: Yes, of course... It was the only real PPV that I didn't partake in because of personal issues.

Ali: So, what are we doing here exactly?

Spidey: We are going to witness the death of Speeps and Vator. Let's get inside, their match is about to start.

*Spidey and Ali head into the Staples Center, and take spots front and center for Randyspeeps "last match". The feed the cuts to a replay of the Summerslam 2010 match*

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, the feeling here is definitely bittersweet as we prepare to witness Randyspeeps' last match.

King: I never thought I'd see this day come. 

Cole: No one ever did. As you can see, right next to us is an anvil and a sledgehammer, and we have the bag with the two Hall of Fame rings right here. Whoever wins the match will in effect get both rings, and have the opportunity to destroy the loser's.

King: There's so much at stake here!

*"Voices" hits, and Randyspeeps comes out to a standing ovation. He waves to the fans on his way down the ramp, and even stops to shake a few hands.*

Cole: This is very out-of-character for Randyspeeps.

King: I'm sure he knows this is the last time he'll be in a situation like this, and wants to make the most of it.

*Randyspeeps stops in front of the announce booth. Lawler gets up and extends his hand, which Randyspeeps takes. They embrace. Cole stands and extends his hand as well. After a moment's hesitation, Randyspeeps shakes it as well. Cole tries to hug him, but Randyspeeps pushes him back, and the crowd goes crazy. He picks up a mic and gets into the ring.*

Randyspeeps: My last night here wouldn't be complete unless a certain person was here to share it with me. 

*The crowd starts an Orton chant. Randyspeeps laughs.*

Randyspeeps: No, not him. This man has been gone a long time, and we've all missed him. I'm honored that he'd agree to come out for my last match. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to announce our special guest commentator for tonight.

Cole: Special guest commentator? What's going on?

King: I wonder who he means!

*The "Oklahoma Fight Song" hits, and the crowd goes insane.*

King: What?!

Cole: This can't be!

*Jim Ross steps out, and heads down to the ring. He stops to shake hands with Randyspeeps and embrace, then heads to the announce booth.*

King: Move down, Michael! Can't you see we're being joined?

Cole: There's only enough room here for two.

King: Oh come on, there's plenty of room.

Cole: Fine.

King: It's great to have you here, JR! Even I didn't know you were coming out.

JR: Thanks, King. I wouldn't miss a slobberknocker like this for the world, and thanks to Randyspeeps I get a ringside seat. And despite what anyone might think, me being out here has nothing to do with him being worried that Michael Cole wouldn't do a good job for his last match.

Cole: That's not funny.

JR: Don't worry, Michael. I'm not out here to take back the job that you stole from me.

Cole: Shouldn't we be talking about the match?

King: Before it starts, I just want to say that it's great that so many people have put aside their past differences with Speeps and have shown him the respect he's earned.

*"Voices" hits, and Enervator comes out.

King: And then you have Enervator.

*Enervator heads down the ramp to insane boos. People are already throwing trash at him, and he just smiles and waves, obviously mimicking Randyspeeps. He heads to the announce booth and shakes JR's hand.*

King: Wow! An unusual show of respect from Enervator.

*Enervator stands in front of Lawler and extends his hand.*

King: Whoa! And I'm getting one too!

*Enervator and Lawler shake hands. Enervator stands in front of Cole, who gets up and begrudgingly extends his hand. Enervator decks him, and Cole flies back into his chair.The crowd pops. Enervator puts his finger right in Cole's face.*

Enervator: And I'll see you tomorrow night!

*Enervator heads into the ring. Cole slowly stands and dramatically starts rolling up his sleeves.*

King: Oh, sit down, Michael. Everyone knows you're not really going to do anything.

*Cole sits back down. Enervator and Randyspeeps stare at each other in the ring.Suddenly Enervator extends his hand.*

King: Oh, he's definitely up to something.

Cole: Don't trust him, Speeps!

*After some hesitation, Randyspeeps shakes Enervator's hand. The bell rings, and they square off.*

JR: Surprisingly, it looks like we'll be getting a clean start to this match.

King: Don't expect it to stay that way.

*Speeps and Vator lock up. Vator throws Speeps into the ropes and catches him with a huge clothesline when he returns, then starts kicking Speeps while he's down. The crowd boos like crazy, but Vator seems to be eating it up. Speeps sweeps Vator's legs out from under him and in one quick movement gets up and drops an elbow into his chest. The crowd goes insane.*

JR: The crowd definitely seems to be favoring Randyspeeps in this one.

Cole: This shouldn't be much of a contest. Enervator couldn't even beat me.

JR: We all saw the match, Michael.

Cole: Oh.

*Speeps climbs to the top turnbuckle and poses.*

JR: Neither of these men are known for their high-flying moves.

*Speeps jumps off the turnbuckle to deliver a huge elbow drop, but Vator lifts his leg, causing Speeps to crash into it headfirst. Vator kicks Speeps out of the ring and follows him. He throws Speeps toward the steel steps but Speeps reverses it and Vator crashes into them instead. Speeps picks up the steps and starts smashing them into Vator's face, and again the crowd goes wild.*

JR: The ref allowing a lot of leeway in this match.

*Speeps tries to drop the stairs on top of Vator, but Vator rolls out of the way. Clearly groggy, Enervator tries to spear Speeps, but Speeps steps out of the way and Vator runs right into the ring post. Speeps tries to follow up, but Vator stops him by kicking him in the balls.*

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 spideynerd3

Part 2: 

JR: Come on, ref!

King: Wasn't it okay when Speeps was doing stuff like that before?

JR: That was different and you know it!

*Vator throws Speeps to the floor and gets to his feet. He pulls a table out from under the ring, and the crowd goes crazy.*

King: This isn't looking good for Speeps!

*Vator sets up the table and pulls Speeps on top of it, and then climbs on top as well. He points at Cole and then sets Speeps up for the Batista Bomb.*

JR: Don't do it!

*Vator tries to lift Speeps but Speeps struggles out of the hold, then reverses it and RKOs Vator right through the table. A "Holy ****!" chant starts.*

JR: Good god almighty!

Cole: Vi

JR: Vintage Speeps!

Cole: Hey, that's my line!

King: Give him a break, Michael. It's not like we'll ever hear him say it again. Besides, at least it doesn't sound quite as ridiculous when he says it.

Cole: I don't sound ridiculous.

JR: Will you two stop arguing. These two men have literally been broken in half!Someone needs to stop the damn match!

*Speeps slowly gets to his feet. He pulls Vator back into the ring and covers him. Vator kicks out at two. Speeps looks frustrated.*

Cole: I'm just glad to see that Enervator hasn't done anything cheap like bring out 'Sheamus' to cheat for him.

King: But you have to admit the same could be said for Randyspeeps.

Cole: No I don't.

King: You don't have to suck up to him anymore. If he hasn't given you a raise already, he isn't going to now. Unless you think he's going to take a break from the match to do it.

Cole: He just might.

JR: This is who they replaced me with, folks.

*Speeps picks Vator up, and Vator gives him a thumb to the eye. Speeps tries to hit Vator with a double axe-handle, but Vator dropkicks him out of sheer instinct. Vator waits for Speeps to get back to his knees, and then punts him in the side of the head.*

Cole: More mind games from Enervator!

King: You love saying that, don't you?

JR: Forget about the mind games. We may have just witnessed Randyspeeps literally getting destroyed!

*Vator struts around the ring posing, while the crowd boos. Finally he picks up Speeps and Batista Bombs him. He grins covers him right in the middle of the ring. The ref counts one, two*

Cole: Not this way!

*Speeps kicks out just before the three count. Now Vator looks frustrated.*

JR: Both of these men have given their all in this match, but I'm just not sure how much they have left.

*Vator goes for another pin, and Speeps kicks out at one.*

Cole: Vator is definitely getting frustrated.

King: Thank you, Michael.

Cole: That's Vintage Enervator, by the way.

King: Thank you, Michael.

*Enervator rolls out of the ring and picks up the sledgehammer. He returns with it.*

King: Oh no, this isn't looking good for Speeps!

*Vator waits for Speeps to get back to his feet, then wildly swings the sledgehammer. Speeps ducks and hits Vator with a huge uppercut. Vator goes down, and the crowd goes insane. Speeps picks up Vator and throws him into the ropes. On the way back Speeps goes for a clothesline, but Vator ducks it, bounces back off the ropes, and is caught by Speeps in a huge RKO. The crowd is on its feet. Speeps slowly stands, using the ring ropes for some support, and then drops on top of Vator. The ref counts one, two, three, and the crowd goes insane.*

King: Omigosh!

JR: He did it! Good god almighty, he did it!

Cole: Looks like Randyspeeps will go out on top, and get to keep his spot in the Hall of Fame.

King: Yeah, unlike poor Enervator.

*Randyspeeps picks up the sledgehammer that is still in the ring and heads over to the anvil. He takes the bag and removes his ring, proudly placing it on his finger. He takes out Vator's ring and places it on the anvil. Vator has rolled out of the ring and is glaring at Speeps.*

JR: Well, Enervator wanted this stipulation. I'm sure he never expected it to come to this.

Cole: It serves him right for all the things he's done over the years. 

King: Still, he got into the Hall of Fame fair and square. I kind of hate to see it end like this.

*Randyspeeps winks at Enervator and then pulls back the sledgehammer. On its downward arc Enervator charges at Randyspeeps and spears him. The sledgehammer flies out of his hand and smashes Cole in the face.*

Cole: Oh, come on!

*Enervator starts wildly thrashing at Randyspeeps. Randyspeeps tries to cover up at first, then starts thrashing back in return.*

JR: I can't believe what we're witnessing here!

King: Speeps may have pushed Vator too far, and taking away the one thing he had left may have pushed him over the edge.

*Vator and Speeps are back on their feet and start fighting their way through the crowd. Eventually they disappear out the rear exit. The cameramen run to catch up with them. They battle out near a concession stand, where the people on line stop to watch what's happening. Speeps elbows Vator in the face to give himself a breather. He approaches a guy at the end of the line.*

Randyspeeps: What the hell is this? I'm out there having my last match and you're here buying hot dogs?

Guy: Come on, man, you know how it is. My kid got hungry.

*Randyspeeps nods his understanding, and then RKOs the guy. He punches the next closest guy in the face.At this point Vator joins in and starts attacking the people as well.*

JR: What the hell is going on?! Someone needs to stop this!

Cole: Randyspeeps is already retired, but Enervator might get fired over this. And he deserves it, too.

King: I don't think either of them really care at this point.

*Randyspeeps pulls a guy on top of the counter, and RKOs him. He climbs down on the other side of the counter and picks up a big pan of hot oil.*

Randyspeeps: Hey, Vator!

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 spideynerd3

Part 3: 

*Vator turns to look. Randyspeeps throws the oil at him. Vator jumps out of the way and the guy behind him gets scalded. He starts running around crying maniacally.*

JR: Someone needs to get security out there!

*On cue, Hurricane and several security guards show up, but while they're trying to calm down the spectators and help the burn victim, Enervator and Randyspeeps start brawling again and move further down the hallway.The cameras follow them the whole way.*

Cole: Where are they going?

JR: I have no idea!

*Enervator and Randyspeeps continue to brawl down the hallway as the cameras follow them. They go blow-for-blow before Enervator suddenly stops and smiles. Randyspeeps slowly turns and sees 'Sheamus' standing over his shoulder. Randyspeeps swallows hard.*

Enervator: Looks like this is check and mate for me.

*Suddenly 'Sheamus' jerks a thumb behind him. Enervator looks over his shoulder and sees another Sheamus lying unconscious further down the hall. Both Randyspeeps and Sheamus smile.*

Randyspeeps: You're not the only one who knows how to plan ahead.

*Sheamus kicks Enervator in the face, and then hits him with the Celtic Cross.*

Sheamus: Now I'll finish him.

Randyspeeps: No, he's mine. But not now. I have no idea if he's got anything else planned, and we need to regroup. Let's get the hell out of here.

*Sheamus heads back the way they came, but Randyspeeps calls him back.*

Randyspeeps: No, it's too far that way. We're better off heading up.

Sheamus: But there's only the roof up there.

*Randyspeeps smiles.*

Randyspeeps: Exactly, and like I said, Enervator's not the only one who knows how to plan ahead.

*Randyspeeps and Sheamus rush down the hallway. They reach a locked door. Randyspeeps points at it and Sheamus rips off the padlock with his bare hands and kicks in the door. They run upstairs, the cameras still following. Near the center of the roof a helicopter is waiting.*

*The feed suddenly cuts to Spidey's camera, who has it pointed at Ali*

Spidey: I've got to use the restroom.

Ali: But you are going to miss the ending of the match!

Spidey: I already know the outcome.

*Spidey gets up, and walks away, still holding his camera, so everything is from his point of view, as the feed cuts back to the Summerslam 2010 replay* 

Sheamus: Good thinking.

*Sheamus heads toward the helicopter. Randyspeeps holds him back.*

Sheamus: What's wrong?

Randyspeeps: How do I know I can trust the pilot? Enervator might have figured I'd do something like that, and may have paid the guy off.

Sheamus: So now what?

Randyspeeps: Take him out.

*Sheamus heads toward the helicopter, pulls out the pilot, and powerslams him right onto the roof.Randyspeeps nods, and they both get into the helicopter, Sheamus sitting in the pilot's seat.*

Randyspeeps: Do you know how to fly this thing?

Sheamus: I'm sure I can figure it out.

Randyspeeps: Do it.

*While Sheamus stares at the controls, Randyspeeps calls over the camera people.*

Randyspeeps: Oh, and by the way. There's no way I can let something like this go, so you should consider me unretired. Tomorrow Enervator will learn why this was the biggest mistake he ever could have made.

*Out of nowhere, Enervator grabs Randyspeeps, pulls him out of the helicopter, and rains blows on him.Randyspeeps quickly fights back. Sheamus jumps out to help but is met with a bicycle kick from 'Sheamus'.The two Sheamuses exchange blows. Hurricane and several security guards run up to the roof.*

Hurricane: Vator! Speeps! Stop this! There has to be a better way to settle this!

Randyspeeps: Butt out, Hurricane! This isn't your fight!

Enervator: He's not even on the active roster anymore, so this isn't your concern!

*Enervator and Randyspeeps continue brawling, getting closer and closer to the edge.*

Hurricane: Security, do something!

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 spideynerd3

Part 4: 

*The security guards rush Enervator and Randyspeeps. They stop fighting and join forces against the guards, and make short work of them. They nod to each other, showing a rare sign of respect. Enervator takes advantage of the situation and kicks Randyspeeps in the balls. He follows that up by giving him a Piledriver right on the concrete.*

*The feed cuts to Spidey's cam, and we know it is Spidey's cam because he turns it to himself, so we see him. He is on the roof, hiding, watching everything as it happens! The feed then cuts back to the Summerslam 2010 match replay*

JR: Good god almighty!

Cole: I'm pretty sure that move's not allowed!

JR: You seriously think he cares at this point?

*Enervator walks several yards away and just watches Randyspeeps.*

Cole: What's he doing now?

JR: How the hell should I know? I don't want to be inside the mind of a madman!

*Slowly Randyspeeps starts to get to his feet, and Enervator crouches into a spear position.*

King: Omigosh! If Enervator spears him now

JR: I don't think Randyspeeps has any idea where he is right now, and I'm not sure Enervator even cares.

*Randyspeeps gets to his feet, but is clearly groggy as he teeters near the edge. Enervator is about to charge when Hurricane grabs him.*

Enervator: I told you to butt out!

*Enervator punches Hurricane in the face, knocking him out of the way. He charges at Randyspeeps.*

JR: Don't do it!

*Randyspeeps, still right at the edge, kicks Enervator in the face with some Sweet Chin Music to stop the charge, and then instinctively RKOs him. They both go over the edge. The scene quickly cuts back to the announce booth.*

*The feed switches to Spidey's camera, Spidey is at the edge, filming what is happening as Enervator and Randyspeeps fall to their death... However, they don't fall to their death, because Sheamus and his helicopter flies at them, and they grab on. Both are laughing at fooling the audience into believing they had actually died. Spidey shouts out at them*

Spidey: I hope you two are happy with yourselves! Three years from now, Speeps, you'll be invading my company, yes, MY company. The TWF will be dead, and you'll be a member of the t.W.o... That's right, Ortonism doesn't work in MY company. You two come back to the TWF and claim to have went through Hell and back, literally. You lied to these people, but really, that shouldn't surprise anyone, should it? Randyspeeps never tells the truth, and Enervator sells his soul to Randyspeeps in the end. Three years from now, I thought killing myself would bring me the power that you appear to have in the future Speeps... But now I know the truth. The truth is you are the same old Randyspeeps you have always been, BSing your way through life. Now that I know the truth, the people shall know the truth. On August 15th, 2013, the day before the 3 Year anniversary of this lie, I will expose it. And I dare either one of you to try and stop me, let alone remember this even happened.

*Spidey turns around, and walks away, as the feed cuts back to the Summerslam 2010 Replay*

JR: Dear God...

Lawler: I can't believe what we've just witnessed here.

Cole: Well, we have to hope that both men are going to be all right.

Lawler: How could they be?

Cole: I don't know. 

*Cole appears to be listening carefully to his headset.*

Cole: I'veI've just been informed that both Randyspeeps and Enervator areI can't say it

Lawler: I think we all know what you're trying to say.

Cole: I've had my share of problems with both of them, but I never wanted to see something like this happen.

Lawler: No one ever does.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, I-I don't know what else to say. I'm just glad I only have to be here for this one match.

*JR puts down his headset and heads backstage, while the crowd remains silent.*

*The feed cuts to Spidey, who has rejoined Ali at ringside*

Ali: Holy sh!t that was intense!

Spidey: It was a lie.

Ali: What? What do you mean?

Spidey: You'll find out with the rest of the world.

Ali: Um... Okay.

Spidey: Let's rejoin the Doctor in the TARDIS.

*Spidey and Ali return to the TARDIS, where the feed is cut off. We return to the Doctor standing in the ring with Cpman*

The Doctor: And now tomorrow, Spidey and Ali will return to address TWF_Legend one last time before Summerslam. Geronimo everyone!

*The Doctor steps into the TARDIS, as the lights go out, and the whooshing sound is heard. Impact ends on this note*

Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Randyspeeps

OOC: Spideynerd, How did you find that promo? :lol: It's so beautiful! One of my best feuds ever.

BTW, I like how you inserted the stuff with you and Ali watching it. Nice stuff 

thedude200512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 thedude200512
Member since 2005 • 199 Posts

Spidey,

Why did you send four sign up messages?

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 spideynerd3

OOC: Spideynerd, How did you find that promo? :lol: It's so beautiful! One of my best feuds ever.

BTW, I like how you inserted the stuff with you and Ali watching it. Nice stuff 

Randyspeeps

I knew it was a Summerslam PPV. You said it was 2011, so I looked there first, but couldn't find it, so I went and found the 2010 thread. :lol:

Yeah, I figured if I was going to post it, I'd better post all of it, over bits and pieces from Spidey's point of view. It gives the WOTU an insight into what happened between you and Enervator on that roof. :P 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 spideynerd3

Spidey,

Why did you send four sign up messages?

thedude200512

Gamespot likes to send multiple messages for some reason. It usually sends 2, when I mean to send 1. I think it sent 4 this time because it wasn't sending the message so I refreshed the page once, and I had 2 messages when I did that so I figured I was good... But then I got a couple more several minutes later. So in other words, sorry about that, but it's the site's fault. :lol: 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 jediknight52501
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "well Legen is a complete idiot, he stops to get gas and forgot to check on me. i popped the trunk with the release lever since i rented a newer model and i got away before he even realized i was gone. another mistake you made Legen is that i had my cell phone on me so i made a few calls and trust me, you will be spending a night in jail. oh and next time you try to hit me with a car, make sure you get the job done right. i may be hurting a little but i still got enough strength to kick your ass at Summerslam. enjoy your night behind bars Legen.*
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 jediknight52501
OOC: i should do one more Promo before Summerslam. i want to bring back ECW One Night Stand.
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Randyspeeps

#Summerslam2013

#SpeepsvFrenchyRandyspeeps Twitter

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 CpReborn
*Some kid comes riding out on a fake motorcycle, down the ramp and around the ring, lots of fans cheering for him and how much fun he is having. It's a wonderful day at Summerslam Axxess in LA, and fans are taking turns doing WOTU superstars entrances as well the entrances of wrestling legends. The kid is in the ring now, the motorcycle being wheeled to the back. He hops around, pretending to be the American Badass, the fans all cheering for him.* *"The Outlaw Torn" by Metallica boots in over the PA, and the fans are booing loudly, some warning the kid to get out of the ring. Moments later, Cpman steps out from the back, only with the WOTU Championship strapped over his shoulder. He is dressed to fight, and he is holding a microphone.* Cpman: Ladies and Gentlemen, look at this cute young fan in the ring pretending to be an 'American Badass'. A wonderful character for such a young child to pretend to be, right? *Cpman heads down the ramp, walking carefully and entering the ring when he gets to the bottom of said ramp. He circles the kid a bit, and in fear, the boy escapes the ring, and runs up the ramp and off to the side of the stage, were his mother is waiting.* Cpman: How sad. You know, it's bad enough that parents would actually trust their young children to ride into here with a motorcycle, let alone run around calling themselves the 'American Badass', but this kid actually was afraid to be in the ring with the Best in the World. He thought I would hit him. He thought I would Gutwrench Powerbomb him back first into the mat, or drive his head down into the ground with a CPDT. News flash: I won't do that. If I do, I'd go to jail. I can't so much as threaten any of you. The fact this kid didn't come out pretending to be me is disgraceful. He should have came out as a real wrestler...not a character. You want a respect, you don't trick people into giving it to you, with smoke and mirrors...you earn it by being impressive like me. Anyway, enough about that. I have an announcement to make. At Summerslam tomorrow night, I will be debuting a new theme song. The reason I've been using Metallica lately is because I signed a contract to promote their music as they prepare to have a new movie come out nest month. Now, I am a huge Metallica fan, so I wanted to help them. However, right now, all of you people here this afternoon will get to hear this song right now, before anyone else. How exciting, right? Anyway, hit it crew! *"Chop Suey!" by System of a Down hits the PA as Cpman stands in the ring, holding up his WOTU Championship and shouting at the fans that he is the champion, and they shoud be rocking out to his music right now. The fans continue to boo him, but he just completely ignores the boos and smirks while holding up the belt.* Lillian Garcia: The follow triple threat Summerslam Axxess match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Cliffside Park, New Jersey, he is one half of the WOTU Tag Team Champions, and the reigning WOTU World Heavyweight Champion, C...P....MAN! *"Unsettling Differences" by Blue Smock Nancy hits as Big Evil steps out from the back, many fans cheering because they realize it's his birthday. He heads down the ramp and enters the ring, joining the champion.* Lillian Garcia: Introducing next, from Saskatchewan, Canada, BIG EVIL! *"Burn in my Light" by Mercy Drive hits as the boos pour in some more for t.W.o member Hurricane Del Oro. It's become something of a tradition that Hurricane and Cpman do battle at Summerslam Axxess, seeing as they had at the past two TWF Summerslam events. He heads down the ramp and joins Big Evil and Cpman in the ring.* Lillian Garcia: ...and finally, representing the t.W.o, he is the "Coolest Guy to ever Cross Coolsville", HURRICANE DEL ORO! Cpman vs. Big Evil vs. Hurricane Cpman automatically goes to work on Hurricane and starts beating the stuffing out of him. He is proving that his opponents don't know what is coming pretty well. Big Evil puts a hand on Cpman's back, but Cpman turns and shoves him far away, and goes right back to punching Hurricane. Cpman then pulls Hurricane out of the corner, and slams him right back into it. Looks like Cpman is going for a body splash! Taking a few steps back, Cpman is about to run at Hurricane before he is flipped around by Big Evil once more! However, this time, there would be no escape! The champion is grabbed by the throat, and suddenly chokeslammed by Big Evil! The fans are on their feet! Cpman rolls out of the ring and lays down outside, nursing his back. Hurricane comes out of the corner, dazed and confused, and he is met with a kick to the gut, and a STUNNER! Big Evil quickly gets down and covers Hurricane, and the ref counts 1...2...3! WINNER: BIG EVIL *Cpman slowly gets up and rips his title belt from ringside and heads to the ramp, ignoring the fans that are mocking him and cheering Big Evil. Cpman yells out...* Cpman: Enjoy your birthday gift, asshole! Don't get too drunk tonight, you don't want to miss the PPV! *Cpman exits the area as Big Evil continues to celebrate and some WOTU superstars come out with a cake and celebrate with him as fans cheer.*
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#188 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
so @CPMan i hope that has u thinking that "gee perhaps @TheRealBigEvil is kind of a threat to my #WOTUCHAMPIONSHIPWOTU Title, because he defeated me in a that triple threat Summerslam Axxess, and could very well defeat me for my WOTU Title if and when we ever do face off for it!" well @CPMan u should be worried because even if I won't be facing you tomorrow night at #SUMMERSLAM on my #BIRTHDAY because that two-bit hack jabroni @FullMetalWWant went and whined to @Spidey so he could get his rematch that's fine with me. I may still be involved some how tomorrow night i dunno, what i do know is that whoever wins that #WOTUChampionshipMatch, be it u or FMW, #IWANTTHEWINNER!!!! and come hell or high water i will get the winner one on one for the  WOTU Title and i will win the belt and solidify my legacy as being one of the best in the entire history of the #WOTU! and even if it comes late, that'll be one hell of a belated birthday gift for this lone-gun, rough and tough, redneck, beer drinkin son-of-a-b*tch! i will have my time in the spotlight, i will have my time to shine and there's not a damn thing that anyone in the entire #WOTU can do about that! #SORRYABOUTYOURDAMNLUCKWOTU!!!!!

TheRealBigEvil Twitter

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

I hope to see you in the ring ???. #KingPlayer

IAmThePlayer Twitter

Orac2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Orac2
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Orac2 computation upload...

Re....

Re....

Re....

Recomputation...

Drive Shift.

Phoenix....

Phoenix Upload...

Operation processed....

Orac2 Process

Phoenix Procesed...

Arrival Process...

Initiating Arrival Sequence....

Arrival Sequence initiated...

Arrival....

Arrival

....confirmation.

CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 CpReborn
God, sitting here at Summerslam Axxess, signing autographs, some random "Orac" video plays...God, no wants to see the return of I.E.! NO ONE! THEY WANT WRESTLING, NOT GIMMICKS! Cpman Twitter
Randyspeeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Randyspeeps

*A Limo pulls up to the front of the arena. The limo stops as the camera zooms through the windows. Seinfeld gets out of the front of the limo and opens the rear door. Batista steps out of the limo first. Batista has on his shades, muscle shirt and jeans. Out next is Stephanie McMahon who is wearing a tWo blazer. Randyspeeps steps out of the limo next. The TWF Championship is on his shoulders and his head has a bandage on the back. Goldengenick steps out next, decked out in tWo colors. Finally, TWF_Legend exits the limo. However, he is in a long black trenchcoat, a hat, and a veil-looking mask that covers his face.*

Josh Matthews: We've been waiting for the arrival of the tWo all night. We weren't sure you were going to show up.

Goldenagenick: tWo no show an event? This may be the single biggest night in tWo's history, and it may surely be the most important night of the WOTU.

Matthews: Why is that?

Goldenagenick: Isn't it obvious? Tonight, the WOTU landscape shifts. And it shifts for the betterment of this filthy place.

Matthews: Randyspeeps, are you medically cleared to compete tonight?

Randyspeeps: That's none of your business. 

Matthews: Randyspeeps, will you compete tonight?

Randyspeeps: ... you're damn right I'm going to compete. I'm going to help Nick win the WOTU Tag Championships, then I'm going to on and successfully defend my title against French Dynasty. What French and Icon did was cowardly, and tonight, I'm going to take them to a place they've never seen before!

MAtthews: Are you afraid that Icon will be out there?

Randyspeeps: I don't care if he is or isn't, because I have backup. Wherever I go, Batista goes.

Matthews: Nick, can you defeat the Tag Team Champions?

Goldenagenick: I don't appreciate you asking me stupid questions.  The true question is, what will our celebration look like once the two man powertrip wins the titles? 

Matthews:  TWF_Legend, what are your feeling about everything going on with Spideynerd?

TWF_Legend:....

Randyspeeps: TWF_Legend is in a different state right now. A state of pure concentration and focused positive energy.

Matthews: What does that mean?

Goldenagenick: That means if you keep asking questions we're going to kick your ass. Simply put Josh, tonight is the night that we revolutionize the WOTU! Sit back, watch, and enjoy!

*Batista grimaces at  Josh Matthews as the tWo heads into the locker room.*

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

-The Player is walking thru the backstage area, and with Kayla by his side, he stops and looks at Kayla, and asks her if she want him to really go thru this, and then kayla answers Yes.

Then........

-The Player is shown going into a locker room.

Then.........

-The Player comes back out and looks at Kayla, says, it's all done Batista is out of the Picture.