The Round Table- Golden Vault (Classic Promos/ Moments Thread)

• 128 results
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

Guys this thread has been a long time coming, and it's finally happened. This is the thread to relive classic moments of the RT

Different participants, and promos will be featured and posted here, consider it a classic moments thread. Like the WWE does.

-------------------

Feature 1......

Killer's Heel turn on Metal near Wrestlemania 28!

Raw comes back from commercial break, as Spidey just announced Killerband vs FullMetal for the WOTU Championship at WM28*

*As "El Guerrero Nomad" hits as FullMetalWWant comes out on stage to a standing ovation with his newly won WOTU Championship at Elimination Chamber, as he hits the ring, he grabs a mic a speaks*

FullMetal: Thank you everyone for the round of applause, it's been my all time dream to finally win the WOTU Championship for my home country of Mexico, and for everyone around the world as well.

(As the crowd cheers)

FullMetal: This has been the greatest feeling in the world, as I've worked my ass off to finally reach the top of the food chain and win the big one, and now I will face Killerband at Wrestlemania 28 for this WOTU Championship.

(As the crowd cheers for Killerband)

FullMetal: I want him to come out here.

(As "Another Me" plays, Killerband & Brie Bella come out to a huge amount of cheers as well, as they both hit the ring as Killerband grabs a mic, claps his hands, and speaks)

Killerband: Bravo, let's hear for the new WOTU Champion.

(the crowd cheers for FullMetal)

Killerband: You deserve it, you worked your ass off and now you are the new WOTU Champion, but now at Wrestlemania 28, you will face me in one of the greatest matches of all time. I look forward to our match and may the best man win.

(As Killerband extends his hand and FullMetal shakes it, as they raise each others arms in the air, as Killerband lets go, FullMetal is still celebrating as Killerband hits FullMetal with a low blow from behind shocking the crowd and booing Killerband loudly, as Metal hits the ground holding himself. As Killerband starts punching the hell out of Metal repeatedly busting him wide open. He then picks up FullMetal and give him a Stunner to lay him out, and does the Crossface to FullMetal as blood is gushing from his skull. Killer picks up Metal, and holds him, as Killerband tells Brie to slap him across the face hard as she did just that making Metal fall to the ground.)

Killerband: Brie hand me the title.

(As the crowd boos Killerband very loudly as he just turned his back on the world, Brie hands Killerband the WOTU Championship and slams the WOTU Championship across FullMetal's skull laying him completely out as Brie is giving FullMetal the "Loser" finger gesture on her forehead, as the crowd boos Killerband & Brie loudly, as Killerband brings the WOTU title to Metal's face and said)

Killerband: This is all of your fault, FullMetal, I told you I would get revenge on you, and I did, this WOTU Championship is MINE come April 1, so enjoy the title while you still can. Oh and one more thing, Brie will be in my corner as always at Wrestlemania to ensure that I walk out with the WOTU title.

(As Killerband raises the WOTU Championship high above his head as the crowd boos Killerband all over every loudly, as Killerband & Brie Bella just turned their backs on the entire WWE Universe, as Killerband throws the title on FullMetal's lifeless body, as Killerband & Brie Bella leave the ring and head to the back as we go to another commercial break)

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Oooh, the champ got dissed bad.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
i'm honored to have this promo as the first promo in the "vault"
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 StaticKornSlipX
I wish something like this would happen to Cena when he's the champ again
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 killerband55

I wish something like this would happen to Cena when he's the champ againStaticKornSlipX

just to let you know, in my WWE SvR game, my CAW became a heel against Cena then it became a feud (i was the WWE Champion at the time)

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts
great heel turn
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 StaticKornSlipX

Im sure I'll never have one of my promos on here:cry:

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheNewEraIcon

StaticKornSlipX
You never know man, you totally could. You've done some really good promos and now you've got a great stable going. Never say never :cool:
FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
I remember getting so pumped for the promo and then when Killer hit that on me, I knew we had something great going on. I feel so honored that me and Killer got the chance to work and have fun heading up towards Mania.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 killerband55

I remember getting so pumped for the promo and then when Killer hit that on me, I knew we had something great going on. I feel so honored that me and Killer got the chance to work and have fun heading up towards Mania. FullMetalWWant

i'm glad i prung up that swerve in that promo rather than you and i both being faces heading into Mania (unless we were both heavily cheered by the crowd, then we could've made it work that way, but i liked our way better)

then i beat ya at WM and won the title making you a transitional champion :P

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killerband55

Never say never :cool:TheNewEraIcon

m

:P

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]

TheNewEraIcon
You never know man, you totally could. You've done some really good promos and now you've got a great stable going. Never say never :cool:

I think I'm starting to hit my groove now. Just trying to pick my game so some of you guys will collaborate with me in the future.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 killerband55
[QUOTE="TheNewEraIcon"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]

StaticKornSlipX

I think I'm starting to hit my groove now. Just trying to pick my game so some of you guys will collaborate with me in the future.

well i'm still searching for a WM opponent, someone that i have never faced before in the RT, so maybe it could be you as my opponent

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 StaticKornSlipX

[QUOTE="TheNewEraIcon"] Never say never :cool:killerband55

m

:P

If I was forced to listen to one Justin Bieber song...I would be tortured by that one I guess :P
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="TheNewEraIcon"] You never know man, you totally could. You've done some really good promos and now you've got a great stable going. Never say never :cool:killerband55

well i'm still searching for a WM opponent, someone that i have never faced before in the RT, so maybe it could be you as my opponent

Yeah, I might have to correct your problems at WM :lol:
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
can't wait to see one of my classic Promos make it here. i have a few that are classics already.
FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
I can hardly wait to see my moment and most well known promo ever :P
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gamerguy456
i cant wait for mine either my most famous one :lol:
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 StaticKornSlipX
I can wait for mine.
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheNewEraIcon

And now.... for the second entrant ever.....

The birth.....

of VIP!!!

Killer VIP Beginning promo-

============================

*As Super Smackdown comes back from commercial break*

*"Burn In My Light" plays as the whole entire arena boos as Killerband & Brie Bella comes out hand-in-hand as the arena erupts with boos all over, as Killerband & Brie make it into the ring, as Killerban hits a corner and does his (Randy Orton) arm pose in the corner, as Brie is clapping in the ring for Killerband as everyone continues to boo Killerband.  He's done his entrance as he grabs a mic and is about to speak as the crowd speaks first*

Crowd: Killer Sucks, Killer Sucks, Killer Sucks

(As Killer is about to speak but gets interrupted again by the fans)

Killerband: You people may want to know why I did (Crowd interrupts him and boos him).

Killerband: SHUT THE HELL UP! (as the crowd boos him even louder after that)

Killerband: You know what, for the past number of months, I've been your hero trying to do this for you and do that for you, and what happens on you, you people after one simple gesture from Spidey, you people go on and kiss his ass? Are you kidding me?  Did you idiots forget that he was the one that was making everyone's lives a living hell here, and you just go up and forgive him like that, apparently I'm the only one that still remembers that while you people are blinded by his sudden kindness.  From this point on, I do whatever I want to do without having to please you idiots.

(As the crowd boos very loudly for that, as Brie takes the mic from Killerband and speaks)

Brie Bella: You people better show this man some respect, he's your better, he has everything you people couldn't ever have in your entire pathetic lives.

(As the crowd boos Brie, and chants "Brie's a sl*t, Brie's a sl*t", as Killerband takes back the mic from Brie and yells at the crowd)

Killerband: You people, shut the hell up, she's not a sl*t.  She's the queen of the WWE, and you people show her some respect.

(As the crowd boos Killerband and Brie even louder and chant "You suck, You suck" repeatedly.)

Killerband: You people are absolutely pathetic, I can't believe I ever tried to please you, and dance around like your little puppet, well NO MORE!

(As "El Guerrero Nomad" plays (as the crowd goes wild) as FullMetalWWant hits the stage, and runs into the ring with a purpose, as Killerband & Brie step back)

Killerband: Woah, woah, woah there FullMetal, let's not be hasty.

(As FullMetal spears Killerband and beats the hell out of him with punches and Brie Bella leaves the ring to the outside, FullMetal is beating the hell out of Killerband as Gamerguy comes from the back with Kelly Kelly and attacks FullMetal by stomping the hell out of him, then CKYguy comes from the crowd, hits the ring and attacks FullMetalWWant as well, as FullMetal is fighting for his life.  Somehow FullMetal hits the Death Valley Driver on Gamerguy, then the Sit Out Powerbomb on CKYguy, as Icon comes from the back with the returning Layla, into the ring, and readys his title belt, as FullMetal turns around, Icon bashes FullMetal in the skull with his X-Division Championship.  CKYguy gets back on his feet, hits the Angel's Wings on FullMetal.  Gamerguy picks up FullMetal and hits him with the Twist of Hate, then Icon does the Curb Stomp on a lifeless FullMetal.  As Killerband is ready in the corner begging for FullMetal to get up, as he charges at him and Punt Kicks him in the skull laying out FullMetalWWant.  As Killerband grabs a mic as speaks)

Killerband: This is the beginning of the end of the WOTU, we are going to run this place, we are going to take every single title in the WOTU, and there is no one that will be able to stop us, we are now collectively known by three letters: V.I.P.

(As Killerband, Gamerguy, CKYguy, Icon, Kelly Kelly, Layla, and Brie Bella raise each others arms over a lifeless FullMetalWWant as the entire WWE Universe boos them, as they just created the most dominant stable in WOTU RT history

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 killerband55
oh yeah, that promo was great
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 StaticKornSlipX
^when was this?
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 killerband55

^when was this?StaticKornSlipX

a week after i posted my "heel" promo

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 StaticKornSlipX

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]^when was this?killerband55

what PPV was this? Icon needs this info in a link or something b/c I want to go see the responses after these promos.  

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TheNewEraIcon
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]^when was this?StaticKornSlipX

what PPV was this? Icon needs this info in a link or something b/c I want to go see the responses after these promos.  

Wrestlemania 28

Alot is on page 4 there, though some on the pages after

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 StaticKornSlipX
:lol: metal's responses after both of these promos is hilarious 
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts

I'm beginning to think Icon started this just to kiss Killer's ass.

Well played, Icon. The Rock would be jealous of your devious ways.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheNewEraIcon

Crusader628

Did your conspiracy investigation give you that idea?  :lol:

Killer's promos are the first but others are soon to come

This wasn't just my idea either, and I'm not the only one  going to be adding promos to it

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
[QUOTE="Crusader628"]

TheNewEraIcon

Did your conspiracy investigation give you that idea?  :lol:

C-O-N-...SPIRACY!

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 killerband55

Crusader628

where in the hell did you come from?

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="Crusader628"]

killerband55

where in the hell did you come from?

I was thinking the same thing
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
Great promos Killer
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jediknight52501
this thread needs a great Promo by the Great One Himself, ME!
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 StaticKornSlipX
this thread needs a great Promo by the Great One Himself, ME!jediknight52501
Yeah, I don't know when we'll see a promo of your's. It looks like Gamer and Icon have it set up where they're doing 3 promos for 3 consecutive weeks of just one person's promos. The next person will probably be Spidey. And by the time to get you, it will probably April or May. They'll get to me sometime in the Sept-Dec range :P
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jediknight52501
i got a Promo i really want to post here, so i am doing it.........tonight. enjoy this classic Promo. *the following happens on Friday Night Smackdown!* *Basic Thuganomics plays as JediKnight runs down to the ring. as he gets to the ring he grabs a mic and looks at the crowd. "well you all know Shoe turned me down on Raw this past Monday and i was not too happy about that. he even hit me with his Crap Kick after saying no to the idea of me and him Teaming up at Lockdown. well Shoe i am here now and i am read for a fight." as soon as Jediknight puts the mic down, Shoe starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring and looks at Jediknight with a smile on his face and a mic in hand. "so i see you want a fight Jedi, well that is something i think you can't handle, i beat you once already and i proved it when hit you with my Crap Kick last Monday Night on RAW. me teaming with you is the worst idea ever, all you did was make fun of me and...." and before Shoe can finish, Jedi interrupts him. "wait a minute Shoe, if you remember correctly and i am sure the fans will agree with me on this, i did apologize for my actions. so you had to hit me with a cheap shot son and tat is something i don't take to kindly. so why don't you shut your mouth, get in the ring and let's settle this like two grown men." Jedi drops the mic and goes after Shoe. as they battle outside the ring. as the battle ensues Shoe gets the upper hand is about to hit the Crap Kick on Jedi again when out of nowhere, Legenkiller shows up and drops a Spinebuster on Shoe. Jedi grabs the mic that Shoe dropped making sure it worked. "Shoe, me and Legenkiller are teaming up for one night only and we challenge you to a Tag Team match at the net PPV, so i hope you can find a partner and we will see you at the next PPV. Jedi and Legenkiller leave Shoe laying and head back to the Locker Room.* that Promo took place during Extreme Rules last year, it was me and Legen's first time teaming up. i was getting better at Promos though this one was kinda short.
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 StaticKornSlipX
I wouldn't say it as good as the one you kidnapped and tortured me :lol: I got to write 2 or 3 promos after that one.
FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

this thread needs a great Promo by the Great One Himself, ME!jediknight52501
Don't take this the wrong way, cause you're cool and all but you've got a massive ego mate lol :P

cool promo though

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jediknight52501

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]this thread needs a great Promo by the Great One Himself, ME!FrenchDynasty

Don't take this the wrong way, cause you're cool and all but you've got a massive ego mate lol :P

cool promo though

i know, i thought this thread needed a cool Classic Promo.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jediknight52501
I wouldn't say it as good as the one you kidnapped and tortured me :lol: I got to write 2 or 3 promos after that one.StaticKornSlipX
i should kidnap and torture you more often, no wait, i am a face, i will think of something funny, like throw Cream Pies at your face lol.
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]I wouldn't say it as good as the one you kidnapped and tortured me :lol: I got to write 2 or 3 promos after that one.jediknight52501
i should kidnap and torture you more often, no wait, i am a face, i will think of something funny, like throw Cream Pies at your face lol.

Did you like how I responded to your Impact promo?
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]I wouldn't say it as good as the one you kidnapped and tortured me :lol: I got to write 2 or 3 promos after that one.StaticKornSlipX

Did you like how I responded to your Impact promo?

yeah, it was pretty interesting. now to make one final tweet before the Royal Rumble tomorrow night.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 gamerguy456

alright guys i dont usually complain but im gonna have to ask you guys to not post your own promos on this thread otherwise it will become a huge mess everyones turn will come now then

FEATURE 2

SPIDEYNERD

THE NIGHT AFTER SPIDEY DEFEATED KILLER AT NOC 2012

The Following opens up Monday Night Raw:

*Raw opens up to no opening video, no pyro, and no music. Instead, Spideynerd is standing in the ring behind a podium, with the button sitting on a stand next to him. There are people with camera's all around the ring, it's almost like this is a press confrence of some sort. The fans are making a lot of noise, but they quite down, and Spidey begins to talk*

Spidey: Last Monday I told everyone what was going to happen here tonight. I'm going to press this button sitting right next to me. But what does it do? That's what I'm about to tell you all. However, before I do that, I need to tell a little story. You see, it has been one year and one month since I took over the WOTU. I had big things planned for this place, and things were going great at first, but lately things have gotten out of control. We hold two PPVs a month, usually two weeks a part, but everyone has been focusing on the less important match of the two. I don't blame them, but it has effected the big time feuds, and the fact the little time feuds are getting more attention than the big time feuds really angers me. Yes, I brought the TNA PPVs to this company, so I'm to blame for them... And that's one of the things this button will do, it will get rid of TNA PPVs.

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction to that one, as the people with camera's are seen talking to one another before the main camera cuts back to Spidey*

Spidey: But of course that isn't all this button does. All along I've told you guys what this button does, but no one caught on. This currently is the third cycle of the WOTU. The first cycle was it's birth, the second cycle was the JandSman take over, and finally, the third cycle was me taking over... But this button resets the WOTU, thus bringing in the fourth cycle of the WOTU... WOTU 4.0 if you will. The current champions will keep their titles. The current Money in the Bank holders will keep their briefcases... But that's all that will stay the same from the third WOTU cycle.

*The crowd is again giving mixed reactions to this one, including "What?" and "This is Awesome!" chants*

Spidey: The superstars in the back will have the opportunity to rebuild themselves if they wish. If someone like Killerband wishes to become a good guy again without doing something to signal that, he can do as such. If someone in a current tag team wishes to break away and do something else, they can do that, without even mentioning their former tag team ever existing. In other words, the WOTU is starting fresh. I expect much of the same, but that's just how everyone is. But since we are starting a new, the current WOTU rules will be thrown out the window. Anything can and will go once I press this button. I'm trusting everyone of you in the back to not go over board with relationships, or anything crazy like that. I also want to see people actually focus on building one single feud, and not several mini ones. I don't want to see people go over board with twitter promos either. Don't have a twitter battle, instead, put your thoughts into a promo and call out the person you were addressing on twitter. If you aren't feuding with them, then don't address them. It's just that simple. Now that I've got that out of the way, it's time to press the button.

*Spidey turns to the button, and presses it. The lights go out, and when they come back on, the people with the camera's are gone. The podium and the button are also gone. Spidey still remains in the ring, and replacing the podium and button is a table with a cover over it. Spidey has his signature mic in his right hand and begins to talk*

Spidey: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! It's the beginning of a new era, and with a new era means new Championship belts! First up is the new WOTU Championship, which of course belongs to me.

*Spidey moves the cover over slightly to reveal a brand new WOTU Championship belt, to which he picks up and puts around his waist (scaled.php?server=24&filename=wotuchampt)*

Spidey: Next is a title that belongs to a good friend of mine, Crulex... So Crulex, why don't you come down here? And why don't ThePlayer, FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl get down here as well?

*Crulex, Player, and Hockey head down to the ring, without their previous titles, a little bit confused as to what just happened. They slip into the ring as Spidey moves the cover once more to reveal a new WOTU Intercontinental Championship belt. Crulex picks it up and puts it around his waist (scaled.php?server=341&filename=wotuiccha)*

Spidey: ThePlayer, the next title belt is yours.

*Spidey moves the cover once more to reveal a brand new WOTU X-Division Championship belt. He picks it up and hands it to ThePlayer, who also puts it around his waist (scaled.php?server=89&filename=wotuxdivis)*

Spidey: And last, but not least, the Tag Team Championship belts, who belong to FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl.

*Spidey removes the cover completely and reveals two brand new WOTU Tag Team Championship bellts. FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl pick them up, and put them over their shoulders ( scaled.php?server=341&filename=wotutagte )*

Spidey: Now, while all of us are together, it is time to reveal the official poster for the Night of Champions PPV, where we will all defend our title belts.

*The tron reveals this picture:

scaled.php?server=845&filename=wotubanne*

Spidey: Now that's a poster if I've ever seen one! Stay tuned for the rest of Monday Night Raw, and also be sure to check out Twitter tonight for some interesting information.

*Raw cuts to commercial*

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

I forgot all about how that promo went down... :lol: Too bad we've gone back to twitter wars...

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 gamerguy456

I forgot all about how that promo went down... :lol: Too bad we've gone back to twitter wars...

spideynerd3

i blame the E for that :lol:

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

gamerguy456

But they use twitter for out of character stuff most of the time... I've only witnessed a couple twitter wars, and that is between people who are feuding with each other. But whatever, as I said in the promo, I wasn't expecting any changes to happen. :P I'm surprised the WOTU Hotel promo wasn't the first one put in here of my promos. Talk about a promo, lol.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gamerguy456
[QUOTE="gamerguy456"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

spideynerd3

But they use twitter for out of character stuff most of the time... I've only witnessed a couple twitter wars, and that is between people who are feuding with each other. But whatever, as I said in the promo, I wasn't expecting any changes to happen. :P I'm surprised the WOTU Hotel promo wasn't the first one put in here of my promos. Talk about a promo, lol.

well thats gonna be the 2nd one

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="gamerguy456"]

gamerguy456

Good, lol. I figured it had to be in one of the promos you put in for me. :P
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gamerguy456
[QUOTE="gamerguy456"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="gamerguy456"]

spideynerd3

Good, lol. I figured it had to be in one of the promos you put in for me. :P

ill probably post that on friday or next week

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamerguy456

FEATURE 2 ACT 2

SPIDEY UNVEILS THE WOTU CASINO

The following takes place on Impact Wrestling:

*This fills the arena, and everyone is confused. As it speeds up, some of the crowd can be seen bursting into laughter. The song runs its course, and everyone is laughing, not knowing what is going on. It then begins to repeat, and that's when Ali Chino skips down to the ring wearing her black and purple outfit, her jet black hair in two pig tails, and her giant mallet. She gets into the ring and it becomes apparent that she has a mic pack on so she doesn't need a mic*

Ali: Mr. S sent me here to Orlando first class to make sure the show went on. He also wanted me to make sure you all say this... Roll the tape monkies!

*The tron kicks on, and a video rolls from the WOTU Hotel/Casino grand opening. We see Spideynerd standing in front of a podium, with a ribbon behind him*

Spidey: Hello ladies and gents, and welcome to the grand opening of this here Hotel and Casino. Make sure to wave to the cameras because this will air on Impact Wrestling tomorrow!

*Spidey laughs, as he turns around and cuts the ribbon. The people flood into the Hotle/Casino as Spidey looks directly at the camera and speaks*

Spidey: These people don't even care about the WOTU do they? Oh well, you are all in for a show, enjoy it!

*Spidey continues to laugh as he enters the Hotel/Casino. The camera then shows Gamer who runs into Natalya*

Gamer: Oh my god, it's Beth Phoenix! I'm your biggest fan, I'd ask you to be my manager, but Eve wouldn't like that...

Natalya: Gamer, it's me, Natalya.

Gamer: No, I think I'd know what Natalya looked like!

Natalya: Gamer, are you wasted already?

Gamer: What? No!... Maybe.

*Natalya walks off, as Icon and Metal walk up to him*

Metal: You hitting on Natalya again, man?

Gamer: What, no, that was Beth Phoenix!

Icon: Dude, you have to be wasted if you think that was Beth Phoenix.

Gamer: It wasn't Beth?

Metal: No, like I said, it was Natalya.

Gamer: Crap, now she probably thinks I'm an idiot...

Icon: I'm pretty sure she already thought that... Hey look, it's Elvis!

Gamer: WHAT WHERE?!?!

*Gamer is looking all around, while Icon snatches Gamer's wallet, and then leaves with Metal. The camera then switches to Killerband, who is on the phone, pacing back and forth in a hallway*

Killer: *Sobbing* Brie, I love you baby, please come back to me!... What do you mean you are with Bryan now? Who is this Bryan guy?... You mean Daniel Bryan?... That's it, I'll kill him so we can be together!... What, no don't hang up!... Babe?... Babe?... *Killer thows his phone onto the floor, and it breaks* Why does this always happen to me!

*The camera then shifts again, this time to Joemcmark and AJ Lee. They are flirting with each other and walking around on the main Casino floor, when they see a wedding chapel. They look at each other and smile. They walk in, and then the camera skips to AJ walking out without Joe, and she seems upset with him. Then Joe is running out shouting, "Wait, I wasn't flirting with that hooker, I promise! You know I only have eyes for you!". The camera then changes focus once more, this time to Tmaclabi, StaticKornSlipX, WrightTime, and CpReborn. They are sitting around in the waiting area*

Tmaclabi: Why are you guys sitting here looking at us?

CpReborn: We were here first...

Static: That's a lie, I've been here since this place opened. As much as I love to gamble, sitting back and watching everything is fun.

Wright: Right, you are just trying to scout out the ladies, which would explain why you weren't here when we got here, and when you did show up, you had a black eye.

Tmaclabi: You told me you ran into a wall?

CpReborn: And you believed him?

Static: Shut up! I did run into a wall, okay?

Wright: Yeah, and I'm really a guy hired by Spidey to pose as a valet to CpReborn.

*CpReborn turns and looks at WrightTime giving her the sickest look he could possibly pull off. Wright then bursts into laughter*

Wright: It was a joke man, relax!

CpReborn: It wasn't funny though...

Static: Yeah it was!

Tmaclabi: That's so going on twitter!

*CpReborn storms off, and WrightTime runs after him*

Static and Tmaclabi: Score!

*The camera once again shifts else where, this time to Crusader and Talia. They are making out by the pool area, when ThePlayer runs by and pushes them into the pool. Crusader is quick to resurface, and saves Talia. He puts Talia at poolside, then runs after ThePlayer. When he confronts ThePlayer, Crusader's eyes appear blood read*

Crusader: What the hell man?

Player: Sorry, it was a joke, I swear! I didn't think it through.

Crusader: Talia or I could have died, it wouldn't have been funny then, would it?

Player: No, but...

Crusader: There is no, "no, but's" when it comes to me!

*Crusader lifts ThePlayer up into the air, and then slams him down onto his knee. He then walks off, snatching Talia on his way out. Annie Social appears on the scene, and checks on Player, who is laughing*

Annie: What's so funny, he could have broke your back!

Player: It was just like in the comics though, you know, when Bane broke Batman's back!

Annie: Oh you...

*Annie helps ThePlayer up, and they walk off together. The camera then switches to a different area, one last time. This time it is to Spidey and Ali Chino, who are outside the Hotel/Casino, walking down the Vegas strip. The see Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, and head inside, the cameras follow them in. Spidey walks up to the counter with the old man's office behind it. Everyone is back there*

Spidey: Um, hello, you have a customer here.

*They notice Spidey, and two of them step up to the counter*

Spidey: Great, of course you two would come up here, Corey and Chumlee... Tweedledee, and Tweedledum... Why can't Rick or the Old Man help us out, I mean they are right there.

Corey: Listen man, you got us, what do you want?

Spidey: My girl and I have this Hotel and Casino we'd like to sell.

Chumlee: Do we buy buildings Hoss?

Old Man: *Answering for Corey* No we don't Chumlee.

Corey: Sorry my man, we can't help you out.

Spidey: You don't understand, this Hotel and Casino is newly opened, and could bring in good business for you guys. I mean it's even just down the street!

Corey: We still can't buy it, sorry man.

Spidey: You all seem like nice people on the TV, but you are real a**holes in person, you know that?

Chumlee: I could say the same about you too, Spideynerd.

Old Man: Spider what?

Corey: Spideynerd, he's the WOTU Champion.

Rick: WOTU, don't you mean WWF?

Chumlee: No, it would be the WWE, but still, no it's the WOTU.

Old Man: What's a WOTU?

Spidey: It's the wrestling company I'm the general manager of.

Old Man: Well, don't you have any wrestling stuff you could sell?

Spidey: Well... I guess we did steal ThePlayer's X-Division Championship earlier, you think he'd mind if we sold it Ali?

Ali: No, probably not... But couldn't we get in trouble puddin?

Spidey: No, it's my property.

Ali: Oh that's right!

Spidey: Alrighty then, it's settled, we have THE X-Division Championship belt.

*Spidey turns to Ali Chino, and she pulls the X-Division Championship out from her purse and hands it to Spidey. He then places it onto the counter*

Chumlee and Corey: Holy Shoe_Crap!

Spidey: No, that belongs to ThePlayer.

Old Man: *To Rick* Do you have any idea what they are talking about?

Rick: Not at all...

Spidey: So, how much can I get for it?

Corey: It's been worn by ThePlayer?

Spidey: Yeah, I said it was his, didn't I?

Chumlee: How much do you want for it?

Spidey: Um... $5 Million?

Corey: We could probably make that back easy off the WOTU Championship belt, but not this belt... This is only worth about $100,000, so I could give you $35,000.

Spidey: $35,000, that's a rip off! Give me $50,000 and this. *He points at an object in the glass case in front of Spidey that can't be seen by the cameraman*

Chumlee: That sounds like a fair enough deal...

Corey: Yeah, I guess we can do that... Pay the guy Chum.

*Corey pulls the object out from the glass case, but turns before the camera can see what it is. He then puts it into a box, and into a bag and hands it to Chumlee, who then rings Spidey up. Spidey takes the money and the bag and starts walking off, before turning back around*

Spidey: I'd like to buy that X-Division Championship you just bought.

Corey, Chumlee, Rick, and the Old man: What?

Spidey: Did I stutter, Ali?

Ali: No Mr. S you didn't.

Spidey: That's what I thought. I'm willing to pay $200,000 for it.

Corey: Done!

Spidey: Ali, pay the man, then Allons-y!

Ali: Yes Mr. S!

*Ali Chino pays Corey, who then hands her the X-Division Championship. She then puts it back into her purse, and then her and Spidey walk out of the pawn shop. They look down the street and then head that way, into the night, before turning into a building as the camera fades to black. The tron shuts off, and the camera returns back to Ali Chino*

Ali: Well, there you have it folks, what happened if Vegas didn't stay in Vegas! No if you'll excuse me, Mr. S promised I could whack some people, and I have some people in mind.

*Ali skips off as her music hits again. The camera follows her backstage, and out into the parking lot. She stops in front of a trailer, and knocks on the door. Jediknight opens the door, and he has kiss marks all over his face*

Jediknight: Can I help you?

Ali: Can Beth come out and play?

Jediknight: Are you a friend of hers?

Ali: Yeah, sure let's go with that. I just have to ask her a question.

Jediknight: Alright... *Turns around and shouts into the trailer* Beth, someone is here to see you!

*Jediknight then heads into the trailer and then Beth appears at the door*

Beth: Who are you?

*Ali smiles and then whacks Beth with her mallet*

Ali: That's for messing with my man!

*Jedi runs to Beth*

Jediknight: What the... Who the hell are you?

Ali: I'm Ali Chino, Mr. S's manager, therapist, and girlfriend... But your manager there has clouded him with thoughts in the past... She needed a good whacking!

Jediknight: Who is Mr. S?

Ali: Your boss, silly!

*Ali skips off as Jedi has a "Nothing makes sense to me anymore" look on his face as Impact finally cuts to commercial*