Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
damn, you are following this stuff more than me ;pThe_Last_Ride
you are speaking to "The Nerd" ... so expect Spidey to obsess over certain stuff.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]damn, you are following this stuff more than me ;pStaticKornSlipX
you are speaking to "The Nerd" ... so expect Spidey to obsess over certain stuff.

Hey! :lol: But no, I grew out of Power Rangers a few years ago, but earlier this year I got back into it. The Gokaiger adaptation is something I'm really looking forward to. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#53 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]damn, you are following this stuff more than me ;pStaticKornSlipX

i beat him when it comes to anything Smallville and Dragonball Z though :3 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 spideynerd3

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]damn, you are following this stuff more than me ;pThe_Last_Ride

I don't know about Smallville related... I know way too much about Smallville. :lol: 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]damn, you are following this stuff more than me ;pspideynerd3

I don't know about Smallville related... I know way too much about Smallville. :lol: 

watched the whole thing 3 times :3 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]damn, you are following this stuff more than me ;pThe_Last_Ride

I'm pretty sure I have you beat there man. :P I've seen nearly episode a good 4 or 5 times... Some even more than that. I don't own all the seasons like I use to, but when I'm in a Smallville mood I reserve the seasons from my local library and watch them that way. When the Complete Collection goes down to reasonable condition, I'll likely order that off of Amazon. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]damn, you are following this stuff more than me ;pspideynerd3

I'm pretty sure I have you beat there man. :P I've seen nearly episode a good 4 or 5 times... Some even more than that. I don't own all the seasons like I use to, but when I'm in a Smallville mood I reserve the seasons from my local library and watch them that way. When the Complete Collection goes down to reasonable condition, I'll likely order that off of Amazon. 

started on my 4th time now, waiting for Arrow to start again 

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

started on my 4th time now, waiting for Arrow to start again 

I only have the first 2 seasons of Smallville on dvd. Got into the show when they use to air it on ABC family here in the States.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 The_Last_Ride
i used to watch it on TV, but they stopped airing it here. So i had to find other ways to watch it like dvd's
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 spideynerd3
So... The Gosei Great Grand Megazord should debut this Saturday! :lol: Can't wait for that one. :P We should get Ultra Mode soon as well. Man they are zooming through Goseiger.
HeroClixFan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 HeroClixFan88
Member since 2013 • 32 Posts

the Power Rangers could kick the shit out of this site.