jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
yes i am creating a Power Rangers thread. after all this is a wrestling and off-topic Union and NXT is using Xavier Woods as a Power Ranger, which is AWESOME. so lets get this thread started with this. btw i am a huge Power Rangers Zeo fan.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is the only one I watched with a passion.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

Having just watched every single episode within the past few months (yeah, I'm just that cool), I can say that personally, I don't have a favorite season.

MMPR didn't get good until Season 3, and even then things left me scratching my head. Although my favorite MMPR moment is from Season 2, when Rocky becomes addicted to a Video Game machine (thanks to Zedd), and he starts doing some crazy things in front of the Rangers, and they are all like, "WTF!?! OMG! :O", great stuff.

Zeo... Not what I remember it to be in all honesty, that is all I really have to say about that.

Turbo, got better with the second half of the season, but Justin (The kid blue ranger) nearly killed the season for me.

In Space, a very solid season, one I'd consider a favorite, but I have a couple others I liked just as much as In Space.

Lost Galaxy, again, another solid season, and had one of the greatest moments in PR history in the episode "The Power of Pink" (at least I'm pretty sure that was the episode title). I wouldn't consider it a favorite though, even if growing up this was the season I remember the most (I'm fairly certain I started watching towards the tail end of Zeo).

Lightspeed Rescue, this was a season I always remembered hating, just because I remember it boring me... But when I watched it again however many years later, I enjoyed it. I wouldn't consider it a favorite, but it is definatly underrated.

Time Force, to be honest, I have yet to see the appeal of Time Force. It had it's moments, sure, and it was pretty dark in tone (which PR fans crave still to this day), but I always have a hard time getting into it. That theme is catchy though.

Wild Force, this was a season I remember loving as a kid, but the view changed upon watching it now. It was just alright... Forever Red wasn't even as cool as I remember it being.

Ninja Storm, a lot better than I remember it being... Although it had some questionable moments that bored me (but that's what happens when you watch a kids show. :P).

Dino Thunder, another one of my favorite seasons, and not for the return of Tommy. The reason I like this season is for my personal favorite ranger, the White Dino Thunder Ranger. He started off evil, and should have stayed evil for as long as he was in the Sentai season, but he was still awesome.

SPD... Yeah, not as good as I remembered, but not that bad either.

Mystic Force, another season that isn't as good as I remembered... But still pretty cool. People often call it the Nick (Red Mystic Ranger) show, but I didn't see it.

Operation Overdrive... The "dreaded" Operation Overdrive, apparently this and Samurai are the most hated seasons, but honestly, Operation Overdrive wasn't that bad. Sure, the Mercury Ranger was "meh" as a character, but I thought it was a solid season.

Jungle Fury, another favorite season of mine, and has been since I first saw it when it aired. It's home to my second favorite ranger, and that's the Violet Ranger. It is another underrated season, the people almost always forget because it is between the "worst" season (Overdrive) and "best" season (RPM).

RPM... People say this is the best season, me, not so much. It got away with a lot of things Disney wouldn't approve of it Disney had cared about PR at the time. I mean, don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but I felt that it tried too hard to be something older fans would like. It did almost every dark element they could think of, all while keeping a goofy, kiddy like tone. For me, it didn't work, but I'm in a minority it would seem.

Samurai/Super Samurai... People hate Samurai, saying it is a carbon copy of it's Sentai counterpart... But I haven't seen the Sentai counterpart, so I don't have that crowding my mind. I actually found Samurai to be alright, and Super Samurai to be fairly good. If you can ignore the horrible puns, and terrible acting (I'm looking at you, Kevin, Blue Samurai Ranger) both seasons are good.

Megaforce (the first nine episodes), personally I'm enjoying Megaforce. People say Troy (Red Mega Ranger) is a robot thanks to his acting, but I don't think he is all that bad. Plus Super Megaforce will bring us the Gokaigers, and I can't wait for that. 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

I've only seen most of the original Power Rangers and some of Turbo. I kinda lost interest the older I got. But I will still remember the Rangers as being the first show I religiously watched as a kid (besides TMNT).

Still have the old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers game for the SNES. Still one of my favorites, even if it is way too easy nowadays. :P

I never realized that there were that many variations of Power Rangers until now. Damn, that's a lot of different teams. :lol:

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spideynerd3

I've only seen most of the original Power Rangers and some of Turbo. I kinda lost interest the older I got. But I will still remember the Rangers as being the first show I religiously watched as a kid (besides TMNT).

Still have the old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers game for the SNES. Still one of my favorites, even if it is way too easy nowadays. :P

I never realized that there were that many variations of Power Rangers until now. Damn, that's a lot of different teams. :lol:

Crulex1369

Yeah... This is the 20th anniversary of MMPR after all. :P It debuted in August of '93. I was a year and a half at that time. :lol: 

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

I wanted to go back and watch them again but it's been sort of a task. Not sure where I can watch them all.

So many rangers.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32800000/35th-anniversary-power-rangers-the-power-rangers-32809965-3938-2624.jpg

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spideynerd3

I wanted to go back and watch them again but it's been sort of a task. Not sure where I can watch them all.

So many rangers.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32800000/35th-anniversary-power-rangers-the-power-rangers-32809965-3938-2624.jpg

Flamecommando

That picture is actually of the Super Sentai teams... Seeing as how Power Rangers is only celebrating 20 years (and that picture is also two years old, since Go-Busters and Kyoryuger are the 36th and 37th Super Sentai teams respectfully).

I watched them all on Netflix (every season is there)... But if you don't want to pay for Netflix, you have to find some place to download episodes, and that can be a pain for sure. 

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Flamecommando
[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]

So many rangers.

spideynerd3

That picture is actually of the Super Sentai teams... Seeing as how Power Rangers is only celebrating 20 years (and that picture is also two years old, since Go-Busters and Kyoryuger are the 36th and 37th Super Sentai teams respectfully).

I watched them all on Netflix (every season is there)... But if you don't want to pay for Netflix, you have to find some place to download episodes, and that can be a pain for sure.

Can't do Netflix after they doubled the price for streaming & DVD.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#9 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Anyone that's seen the movie from 96 here?
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jediknight52501
Anyone that's seen the movie from 96 here?The_Last_Ride
i have seen it a few times. i enjoyed it.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 spideynerd3

Can't do Netflix after they doubled the price for streaming & DVD.

Flamecommando

Why would you want them to send you DVD's any ways? It's $7.99 for just the streaming, and it has been so worth it to me thus far.

As for Last_Ride's question, I've seen the MMPR Movie... It has a better set up for the Ninja powers than Season three of MMPR. 

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
i remember i use to love this show when i was little
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Flamecommando

Anyone that's seen the movie from 96 here?The_Last_Ride

Yes. Many times. Saw it in theaters & own a VHS copy. lol

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Last_Ride
i watched that movie so many times i memorized all the lines, just loved that movie
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts
i am a HUGE power rangers fan!!!!, i personnaly enjoyed wildforce, SPD, and time force the most and DETEST in space, operation overdrive, and RPM
Avatar image for deactivated-608ba1249f50e
deactivated-608ba1249f50e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
Member since 2012 • 1698 Posts

Was never a fan of Power Rangers at all. Thought MMPR was unbearably cheesey even as a kid, but I have to admit it was entertaining to some extent and fun in some bizzaro way. For some reason I had seen Space too, only some of it though randomly. I actually remember that being pretty good, shockingly. That's all the rangers I've ever seen, though.

I do remember that MMPR game for the SNES though. Holy balls, that game was cool as f*ck.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 spideynerd3

Was never a fan of Power Rangers at all. Thought MMPR was unbearably cheesey even as a kid, but I have to admit it was entertaining to some extent and fun in some bizzaro way. For some reason I had seen Space too, only some of it though randomly. I actually remember that being pretty good, shockingly. That's all the rangers I've ever seen, though.

I do remember that MMPR game for the SNES though. Holy balls, that game was cool as f*ck.

BurningAegis

MMPR is very cheesey... It is that way until they go get the Ninja Powers in Season 3, and even then it still has moments of cheesiness. In Space is fantastic though, it has moments were you want to shove your head into your palm, but it is a step up from Zeo and Turbo, and was a great ending to the Zordon Era.

To be honest, I haven't really played the MMPR game for SNES, but I have heard it is pretty good. 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 StaticKornSlipX
Power Rangers has always been cheesy but it's a good cheesy....if that makes sense. :)
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 The_Last_Ride

Power Rangers has always been cheesy but it's a good cheesy....if that makes sense. :)StaticKornSlipX

not cheesy, awesome! 

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]Power Rangers has always been cheesy but it's a good cheesy....if that makes sense. :)The_Last_Ride

not cheesy, awesome! 

agreed
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 StaticKornSlipX

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]Power Rangers has always been cheesy but it's a good cheesy....if that makes sense. :)The_Last_Ride

not cheesy, awesome! 

I never said it wasn't awesome!! :evil:
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]Power Rangers has always been cheesy but it's a good cheesy....if that makes sense. :)StaticKornSlipX

not cheesy, awesome! 

it can't be awesome if it is cheesy 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

not cheesy, awesome! 

That's not true... I find a lot of things awesomely cheesy. Besides, MMPR is EXTREMELY cheesy, and everyone seems to love that series to death. I own all three seasons, and the Movie, and I can tell you first hand it is full of cheese, but it also pretty awesome. Power Rangers is a kid show at heart, and that's why it is cheesy, but it's awesome as well because of the fighting, and everything else that makes it great. Even RPM, a season a lot of people love for the dark and gritty tone it had, was extremely cheesy. To say Power Rangers isn't cheesy is like saying Wrestling isn't action packed. They go hand in hand, being cheesy isn't always a bad thing. 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 spideynerd3

This was revealed at Comic Con, but I sort of forgot about this thread until now... http://www.shoutfactory.com/PowerRangersLegacy

Basically, if you don't want to click the link, it is a special collection called the "Power Rangers Legacy Collection". It has all the seasons of Power Rangers in it up to Megaforce (the current airing season. I must note that it will NOT have Super Megaforce in it, since it will be releasing at the end of this year, and Super Megaforce starts airing the beginning of next year), all held in 10 "power coin" cases, that will be stuck in the back of this:

98 discs to this set, and only 2,000 of them will get sold. No idea what the price on it will be just yet. However, it will be the only way you'll be able to get Power Rangers Samurai, Super Samurai, and Megaforce from Shout Factory. MMPR - PRLG (Lost Galaxy) have been released in seperate box sets (MMPR seasons 1-3 in one, and Zeo - Lost Galaxy in the other), with PRLR (Lightspeed Rescue) - PRDT (Dino Thunder) on it's way next. Also, SPD - RPM will be released sometime next year in a set most likely.

Personally, I already have the MMPR set, and I'm planning on getting the Zeo-Lost Galaxy set once it drops under $100, so I'll likely just pick up these "mega sets" as they come out, over the Legacy set. If the Legacy set was coming out in 2014, and thus included Super Megaforce, I'd likely save up and buy that, but since it isn't, I won't really bother with it. 

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Flamecommando
98-dvd's... no sale. lol
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 spideynerd3

98-dvd's... no sale. lolFlamecommando

6 of them are of bonus features though. :P The main reason I won't go for it, aside from price, is the fact that I really don't want that helmet thing. I'm good with just getting the Megasets as they come out (and I can afford them). That way I get cool artwork on the cover, seperate books for each set, and seperate cases for each season. But ya never know, this Legacy set could be cheaper than I'm expecting, and I could just waste all my money on it. :lol: I'm not betting on that one though. 

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jediknight52501

[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]98-dvd's... no sale. lolspideynerd3

6 of them are of bonus features though. :P The main reason I won't go for it, aside from price, is the fact that I really don't want that helmet thing. I'm good with just getting the Megasets as they come out (and I can afford them). That way I get cool artwork on the cover, seperate books for each set, and seperate cases for each season. But ya never know, this Legacy set could be cheaper than I'm expecting, and I could just waste all my money on it. :lol: I'm not betting on that one though. 

i bet it will super expensive.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Flamecommando
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]98-dvd's... no sale. loljediknight52501

No price yet but it will be limited world wide to 2,000 copies.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]98-dvd's... no sale. lolFlamecommando

No price yet but it will be limited world wide to 2,000 copies.

I've heard speculation of it being about $500 to $600... Which would make sense, but it could be more, and it could be less. The fact that Shout Factory has even tried to release all the Power Rangers seasons is great. 

Avatar image for deactivated-608ba1249f50e
deactivated-608ba1249f50e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
Member since 2012 • 1698 Posts
98 discs. No wonder that thing is limited edition.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]Power Rangers has always been cheesy but it's a good cheesy....if that makes sense. :)spideynerd3

not cheesy, awesome! 

That's not true... I find a lot of things awesomely cheesy. Besides, MMPR is EXTREMELY cheesy, and everyone seems to love that series to death. I own all three seasons, and the Movie, and I can tell you first hand it is full of cheese, but it also pretty awesome. Power Rangers is a kid show at heart, and that's why it is cheesy, but it's awesome as well because of the fighting, and everything else that makes it great. Even RPM, a season a lot of people love for the dark and gritty tone it had, was extremely cheesy. To say Power Rangers isn't cheesy is like saying Wrestling isn't action packed. They go hand in hand, being cheesy isn't always a bad thing. 

Nooooooooooo, i don't want it to be cheesy :cry: 

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

that huge set i'm not too sure if i wanna invest in. i mean i love Power Rangers, but after investing in a previous set i'm just not sure i wanna collect more DVDs i already own just for the sake of gettin the other seasons i don't own yet.

i'm currently watching Operation Overdrive on Netflix and it's pretty decent. i've been on a mission of sorts to view all the season i'd previously missed

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 spideynerd3

that huge set i'm not too sure if i wanna invest in. i mean i love Power Rangers, but after investing in a previous set i'm just not sure i wanna collect more DVDs i already own just for the sake of gettin the other seasons i don't own yet.

i'm currently watching Operation Overdrive on Netflix and it's pretty decent. i've been on a mission of sorts to view all the season i'd previously missed

Big_Evil666

Like I said, the only seasons that will be on the Legacy set that won't eventually be released in a season box set is Samurai, Super Samurai, and Megaforce (unless Lionsgate decides to actually releast season box sets for Samurai and Megaforce... Super Samurai got one, but it is impossible to find now that they released the volume sets for Super Samurai). I'll likely just continue to buy the Mega Sets.

As for Operation Overdrive, it is hated by a lot of the fandom, but I honestly don't see why. It isn't that bad. I mean I've gone on record of saying I don't see how people like RPM so much, which is a season most in the fandom seem to LOVE and see no wrong in it. It takes a different approach to the Power Rangers formula, and I just have issues with it. But that's me. 

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
yeah i've not reached RPM yet. but i'm diggin Operation Overdrive. i'm on the "Once a Ranger" two-parter atm and it's awesome seeing the former Rangers that were brought back
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The_Last_Ride
i started watching the old ones a while ago, i need to go back to those
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 spideynerd3
On this day (August 28th), 20 years ago, a show from Japan was Americanized by a little companyed called Saban Entertainment. The show was known as Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, the 16th Super Sentai series. Over seas, it became known as Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. 20 years later, and the team has changed, the series even switched from Saban Entertainment, to Disney, to cancellation, back to Saban Brands. Power Rangers Megaforce airs Saturday afternoon's on Nick, at 1/12 central... And returns Saturday, September 7th. It won't be until 2014, the 21st anniversary of Power Rangers where we will get the proper anniversary season, when Power Rangers Super Megaforce adapts Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
So we have to wait until the show is old enough to have a drink for a proper anniversary season, huh? Well, at least that's something to look forward to in 2014.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 spideynerd3

So we have to wait until the show is old enough to have a drink for a proper anniversary season, huh? Well, at least that's something to look forward to in 2014.Crulex1369

It would have fallen on this year, but the show got cancelled by Disney after RPM ended, and they did an MMPR remake the following year. During that year, Saban Brands bought back Power Rangers from Disney, and Nick picked up 20 episode seasons. So they split Shinkenger into two seasons of Power Rangers Samurai and Super Samurai. They wanted to skip Goseiger (the series Megaforce is based on), but thanks to their new deal with Toei (the guy behind Super Sentai) they can't skip a season, so they combined Goseiger and Gokaiger.

Hoestly, I'm just sad that the Gokaiger adaptation is only getting 20 episodes. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 The_Last_Ride

So we have to wait until the show is old enough to have a drink for a proper anniversary season, huh? Well, at least that's something to look forward to in 2014.Crulex1369

i think they are shooting stuff for it now 

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Flamecommando
I need to watch the few season I missed. (Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, RPM, ETC.)
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 StaticKornSlipX
I need to watch the few season I missed. (Ninja Storm Dino Thunder, RPM, ETC.)Flamecommando
That's everything after Power Rangers Turbo for me.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Flamecommando

[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]I need to watch the few season I missed. (Ninja Storm Dino Thunder, RPM, ETC.)StaticKornSlipX

I need to see:

Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, & RPM.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 spideynerd3

[QUOTE="Crulex1369"]So we have to wait until the show is old enough to have a drink for a proper anniversary season, huh? Well, at least that's something to look forward to in 2014.The_Last_Ride

Filming wrapped a month or so ago. 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 spideynerd3

[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]I need to watch the few season I missed. (Ninja Storm Dino Thunder, RPM, ETC.)StaticKornSlipX

You sir need to get on Netflix, and watch Power Rangers in Space. That is a great season. I don't care if you watch the rest after that, in Space should be a must see. 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 spideynerd3

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="Flamecommando"]I need to watch the few season I missed. (Ninja Storm Dino Thunder, RPM, ETC.)Flamecommando

I need to see:

Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, & RPM.

Ah, the Disney era. The fandom is torn on this section of the series. Most fans like Dino Thunder (watch it, trust me, it's good... most of the time) and RPM (it's "eh" for me honestly), while Ninja Storm, Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive are often hated. Jungle Fury is forgot about most of the time because it falls between a hated season (OO) and a beloved season (RPM). I LOVE Jungle Fury though. Ninja Storm isn't bad either. Mystic Force I liked the first time I saw it (when it aired) but upon revisiting it, it wasn't as good as I remembered, but still worth watching. And then there is OO, I've said to Big_Evil that I honestly don't see the hate for it. It really isn't all that bad. Personally, I find RPM to be way worse that OO, so I'm in a massive Minority. :lol: 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Crulex1369"]So we have to wait until the show is old enough to have a drink for a proper anniversary season, huh? Well, at least that's something to look forward to in 2014.spideynerd3

oh ok, i heard old guys from the earlier seasons returned 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Crulex1369"]So we have to wait until the show is old enough to have a drink for a proper anniversary season, huh? Well, at least that's something to look forward to in 2014.The_Last_Ride

Yup, they indeed did. Pretty sure I posted about this when it happened some where in this thread. :lol:

I'm pumped because Melody Perkins is returning, and she's probably my all time favorite Ranger character. I mean she went from Astromena, to Karone, to Astromena, back to Karone, and then the 2nd Lost Galaxy Pink Ranger. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Crulex1369"]So we have to wait until the show is old enough to have a drink for a proper anniversary season, huh? Well, at least that's something to look forward to in 2014.spideynerd3

Yup, they indeed did. Pretty sure I posted about this when it happened some where in this thread. :lol:

I'm pumped because Melody Perkins is returning, and she's probably my all time favorite Ranger character. I mean she went from Astromena, to Karone, to Astromena, back to Karone, and then the 2nd Lost Galaxy Pink Ranger. 

oh you did? I read it on IGN and their facebook page 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

oh you did? I read it on IGN and their facebook page 

Yeah, I knew for a good week or so before the filming took place who was going to return. I check out the PR Message boards, and they know everything. :lol: That's how I found out Megaforce is returning Next Saturday. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 The_Last_Ride
damn, you are following this stuff more than me ;p