Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

yeah im just gonna put all this into one thread

1. Kharma officially confirmed her release on twitter she stated

" yes i was but that doesnt mean i wont be back"

either way its a bad move by the E

2. The bellas stated that they look forward to returning to the E which means we all get to see nikki bella and her amazing push that is sure to come :P

3. Word going around that john cena may have been the reason for alex riley's depush

PWInsider.com (via their subscription only newsletter) reported that "a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him 'breaking the code of the locker-room.'"

if thats the case.... man that sucks

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
i came here to this thread only because i saw Bellas coming back to the WWE
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gamerguy456

i came here to this thread only because i saw Bellas coming back to the WWEkillerband55

and im sure nikki bella will be getting a push this time if they return

JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JandSman
Member since 2007 • 6703 Posts

1. That's terrible.

2. Meh

3. While I don't believe everything I read, I will say that I'm kinda fine with Alex Riley not getting pushed, I thought that his stuff from last year was overrated, and that he's pretty bland. And the only reason people were cheering for Riley were because he was facing Miz, and for any other match that he was in that didn't involve Miz, people didn't care about him. So when people were saying 'listen to that great pop A-Ry gets!', I don't think it was really about him, it was more about the Miz, and it shows in Riley's unsuccessful feud with Dolph Ziggler.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts

kharma is a genius:

gets turned down by the E for a decade for being "too fat", goes to Japan and TNA and becomes a huge name, vince tries to sign her back for years, kharma finally accepts and gets pregnant knowing vince will legally have to keep paying her even though she can't work, then is done, ultimate F-U to vince and he figured it out and thats why she's gone :lol:

never cared for the bellas but I wouldn't mind seeing nikki back now, and ehh that happens a lot if you upset vince's golden boy, should've known better

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

i came here to this thread only because i saw Bellas coming back to the WWEkillerband55

Heres what Brie said killer. YAAAAY!

"After five years of making heads spin, you two hung up your metal folding chairs this spring. What have you been up to since parting ways with the WWE?

Brie: We've been keeping busy! In August you can see us onRidiculousness on MTV, and in September we'll be sharing some thoughts about Tim Tebow on the NFL Network. But honestly, the WWE is a huge family, and we look forward to going back."

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

If I would have been Alex Riley and John Cena was picking on me, this is what I would have said:

"What ever happened to 'Be a Star' John? Don't you do 'Make a Wish' as well? Would they like the fact that you are picking on people backstage?"

It would probably get me fired, but at least it's the truth. :P

With that said, the article was posted by Justin LaBar who is infamous for getting stuff wrong because of his so called, "Sources" not being actual sources. 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamerguy456

i dont know who this justin labar is but he sounds like the yamcha of wrestling reporters :P

now then i dont know who had written the article because it had to be a paid subscription or something i found these pieces of news at other websites

i guess time will tell

on another note if i were A-Ry i wouldve been like

hey cena...SAY IT TO MY FACE

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
God damn it WWE, stupid move
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#10 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

yeah im just gonna put all this into one thread

1. Kharma officially confirmed her release on twitter she stated

" yes i was but that doesnt mean i wont be back"

either way its a bad move by the E

2. The bellas stated that they look forward to returning to the E which means we all get to see nikki bella and her amazing push that is sure to come :P

3. Word going around that john cena may have been the reason for alex riley's depush

PWInsider.com (via their subscription only newsletter) reported that "a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him 'breaking the code of the locker-room.'"

if thats the case.... man that sucks

gamerguy456
Jsandman, eat your heart out, Cena isn't always rightious, goes to tell daddy someone was angry at him
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

[QUOTE="killerband55"]i came here to this thread only because i saw Bellas coming back to the WWEFlamecommando

Heres what Brie said killer. YAAAAY!

"After five years of making heads spin, you two hung up your metal folding chairs this spring. What have you been up to since parting ways with the WWE?

Brie: We've been keeping busy! In August you can see us onRidiculousness on MTV, and in September we'll be sharing some thoughts about Tim Tebow on the NFL Network. But honestly, the WWE is a huge family, and we look forward to going back."

you also missed:

Brie: I really want to come back for Killerband because I know he misses me just as much as I missed him.

:P

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

Kharma being released sucks. But I think theres a totally different side to the story we arent getting. i hope kharma does a shoot after awhile and maybe clears some stuff up

the bellas coming back is aight, the divas division needs all the help it can get

we don't know what really happened with riley and cena. it said was cena was "ribbing" on riley and that means teasing. if cena was just poking fun and taking the piss out of riley in fun like pretty much everyone does to everybody. friends do it, everybody does it. and riley got angry about that? he should really get thicker skin and role with the punches.

if cena was bullying him and harassing him then yeah thats messed up that riley got depushed for standing up for himself

Avatar image for deactivated-608ba1249f50e
deactivated-608ba1249f50e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
Member since 2012 • 1698 Posts
I'd approve of Cena de-pushing someone if that someone were Alberto Del Rio. God he's so incredibly boring. Haven't seen enough Alex Riley to make a judgment about the guy. RICARDO AND RILEY TAG TEAM? TEAM SIDEKICK?