Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MetalDragonKing
Member since 2005 • 3938 Posts

Big Time Fallout
April 3, 2006
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/preview/

Less than 24 hours after the biggest event on the WWE calendar, the RAW Superstars will be left to sort out the WrestleMania 22 fallout when Monday Night RAW emanates from Chicago.

At WrestleMania 22, the “King of Kings” failed to reclaim his throne, as John Cena defeated Triple H to retain the WWE Championship. Will The Game have something to say about tapping out to the STFU, and what will be next for The Champ?

Also last night, Edge defeated Mick Foley in a Hardcore Match, and the “old-school” Shawn Michaels returned to vanquish Mr. McMahon in a No Holds Barred Match. With their WrestleMania burdens seemingly finally behind them, what will be in store for the Rated-R Superstar and the Showstopper?

Plus, Mickie James defeated Trish Stratus to win the Women’s Championship. Will she have anything to say one night after dethroning her idol?

Feel the fallout as RAW is live from Chicago tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts

Dang.  You beat me to it.  :P  Oh well.

RAW should be a great show.  I guaran-damn-tee it! ;)

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
Well, I'll be watching, as always.  I'm about as optimistic about the show as I have been in quite some time.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
Well, I'll be watching, as always. I'm about as optimistic about the show as I have been in quite some time.The_Dude14

Me too. There is so much that could happen.

1. Punk Debut?
2. D-X Reunion
3. RVD cashing in his MITB
4. Stacy Keibler Return
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]Well, I'll be watching, as always. I'm about as optimistic about the show as I have been in quite some time.keiblerfan69

1. Punk Debut?
2. D-X Reunion
4. Stacy Keibler Return

5. Cena heel turn

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 keiblerfan69

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"] [QUOTE="The_Dude14"]Well, I'll be watching, as always. I'm about as optimistic about the show as I have been in quite some time.Link256

1. Punk Debut?
2. D-X Reunion
4. Stacy Keibler Return

5. Cena heel turn

6. Triple H face turn
Avatar image for MetalDragonKing
MetalDragonKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MetalDragonKing
The wwe.com preview has been changed.

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts
I'm for sure watching this weeks RAW.  I really think this could be one of the best in a long time.  Hopefully we will not start out with a Vince 30 minute promo crap.  Maybe we'll get a new GM as well.
Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts
Should be an excellent RAW, for once. I'm certain Cena will turn heel, if not, ratings will suffer and I'm pretty sure the WWE knows this (I hope at least).
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
Here's what I'm predicting
Cena's long awaited heel turn, I have a feeling it will be an angle where he simply snaps and stops caring about the fans.
Women's Championship Rematch
Carlito face turn, judging by the very loud CAR-LI-TO chants last night, it's more than likely to happen when he spits an apple in the face of Chris Masters and re-enters the IC division.
Ric "WOO" Flair will have some sort of promo.
GeneralCortez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 GeneralCortez
Member since 2004 • 21072 Posts

Needs more Grandmaster Sexay. All WWE events need more Grandmaster Sexay.

I want a team of Grandmaster Sexay and Finlay. Just imagine....

"Ma name is Finlay...and I love ta fight....AND DANCE!"
*Turn It Up plays, Finlay and Sexay dance out*

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts

Let's see Cena will probably face HHH at backlash and if he wins that.... who else is he going to defend the title against....

mud12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mud12345
Member since 2005 • 3576 Posts
He can face aganist...you know what you are right, I dont see anyone else he can face.
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts

Let's see Cena will probably face HHH at backlash and if he wins that.... who else is he going to defend the title against....

Kotenks

RVD.
dak_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 dak_phoenix
Member since 2006 • 7380 Posts
i was watching Shawn's match and on top of the ladder he gave the D-X signal everyone when wild, later in Triple H's match after giving Cena a spine buster (i think) got up and gave the D-X signal. is that a sign that D-X is coming back i REALLY REALLY hope so :D
Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Don't get me wrong, if D-X came back that would be really cool, and I also think it was odd how both HBK and HHH did the crotch chop last night, D-X really doesn't have a place in Current WWE. I don't think we'll see a D-X formation tonight or ever really.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Dude14

Personally, I think a D-X reunion would be beyond lame.

I'm sorry, but watching 40+ year old receding hairline Shawn Michaels and Triple CHHHeeseburger come out and try to act like they did a decade ago to try and rekindle some of the old success would be heavy on the pathetic.

Not to mention, how the hell would you explain it?  A week ago, they battled to a no contest, as HHH was McMahon's bosom buddy and over the last 3 and half years they have decimated each other in the exact same bloody match with different rules attached.

D-X is gone and both WWE and TNA should let it stay gone.  Kinda like Hulk Hogan, it'd probably be good for a short term nostalgia pop, but the longer it stays around the more you realize how much its aged and how sad it is.

SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts
Yes, DX is dead. CM Punk's debut can happen any day now....any day now...:roll:

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

Kotenks

I'm betting Cena/HHH/Edge at Backlash(Cena would have to stay face, for another month, but it could work. Edge and HHH would practically be face for this match anyway) with Edge winning and going on to feud with RVD while Cena "turns" heel.

Anyway, Raw should be really interesting.  I think the most urgent thing WWE needs to cover is a new Raw GM.  They dropped the storyline quite a while ago, and now would be the best opportunity to finsish what they started.  Either declare a new GM, or make it official that there won't be one.

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 trick_man01
Well in the promo for backlash Cena said "I'm gonna take back what's mine"  does that mean RVD is gonna have the belt already?  Or is it simply something less important that he's gonna "take back".
dak_phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dak_phoenix
Member since 2006 • 7380 Posts
yeah i remember that, i thought he was talking to Triple H since the match didn't happen yet
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

Well in the promo for backlash Cena said "I'm gonna take back what's mine"  does that mean RVD is gonna have the belt already?  Or is it simply something less important that he's gonna "take back". trick_man01

I think it was just "Im gonna take whats mine." Not 100% sure though. Still brings the same question though.

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 trick_man01
OH NOEZ... on WWE.com homepage it say Kane Show will defend their titles against... The Spirit Squad... but it doesn't say which members.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The_Dude14

OH NOEZ... on WWE.com homepage it say Kane Show will defend their titles against... The Spirit Squad... but it doesn't say which members. trick_man01
It wouldn't shock me to see them defend against all of them... and win... in under 2 minutes.

At this point, I'm actually pulling for the Spirit Squad.  I never thought that would happen.

dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
I think that the KaneShow (Horrible rip of Gunnshow) will lose the titles to Kenny and Nicky tonight.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

OH NOEZ... on WWE.com homepage it say Kane Show will defend their titles against... The Spirit Squad... but it doesn't say which members. trick_man01
Regardless of who wins this match, the tag-team belts will be loosing tonight, once again...

-By having Kane/Show win the match, it would contine their domaint (and boring) run with the belts. Also, if they were to defeat the Spirit Squad tonight, they will have officially beatin' every last tag-team on Raw and proving with out shadow of doubt.... that Raw's TTD is pratically on its death bed.

-By having the Spirit Squad win the match, it will be another example by WWE, of having rookie tag-team and pushing them to top of TTD too quickly. Also, how is this believable? Spirit Squad only have couple of victories to speak of and last night at wrestlemania... Shawn Michaels, by himself, took down all 5 members of the Spirit Squad and yet... 2 memembers are going to some how beat Kane-Show, that have been domaniting (sadly) the division for the past few months... okay, that certainly makes sense. :roll:

However, with that being said... I seriously hoping that the Spirit Squad is going to win the belts, simply because Kane-Show would do more damage to the belts, if they were to remain with the belts, than Spirit Squad can possibly do winning them.

On side note, shows how utterly terrible the Raw TTD is they days, when I am wanting the Spirit Squad to win a match. :|

GeneralCortez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GeneralCortez

I thought Trips had new music. :(

Hmmm.....I wonder who will be in the new DX....We got HBK.

Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jackov

THERE IS NO NEW D-X!  And there never will be!  Just because two former D-X members did their "Suck It!" taunts at WM22 does NOT mean that D-X is comin' back!

To all the peeps who still think there's gonna be new D-X, GET OVER IT!  It's not gonna happen.

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SeriousThreat

My thoughts:

Well. The WWE title picture got a little more interesting tonight. Im thinking it will be Edge/Trips/Cena at Backlash, we can only hope Edge wins, but I doubt it. Also, HBK possibly in the title picture in the future? I dunno if that meant anything. That opening promo was great, especially Edge and Trips exchange of words. (Ex: Trips: You were the WWE champion, but I took a 20 minute nap and must have missed it. :lol:) Also who saw the "Triple H vs Warrior Rematch" sign :lol:

2 Spirit squad members go over Kane and Show instead of Masters and Carlito?? I dont know what to say about that. Hopefully Carlito will stay entertaining as a face.

RVD is way over, I just wish we got to see him wrestle tonight.

Mickie and Trish just keeps getting weirder and weirder but in a good way.

Vince McMahon.. ugh. Why carry on this awful feud? No one wants to see you Vince, get off our TV's. Now we get to see Michaels wasted for another month. I cant wait for "Gods" superstar profile to go up on WWE.com. Another horrible angle by Vince.

Also, HOF is over now. Even though their using it to "push" Chavo (or thats how it seems) they need to stay off the Eddie storylines. We hear enough out of it from Rey.

GeneralCortez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GeneralCortez

HBK did the whole IVE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA! thing tonight. They are bringing DX up a bit to much.

But they also brought Eddie up alot....

........EDDIE ISNT DEAD AND WILL BE IN THE NEW DX!

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SeriousThreat

THERE IS NO NEW D-X!  And there never will be!  Just because two former D-X members did their "Suck It!" taunts at WM22 does NOT mean that D-X is comin' back!

To all the peeps who still think there's gonna be new D-X, GET OVER IT!  It's not gonna happen.

Jackov

Im not ruling it out... especially after Vince and Creative heard those loud ass "D-X" chants :roll:

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

Raw was pretty good this week.

Edge and Trips trading taunts was great and you could tell the crowd loved it.

Kane/Show vs Squad was okay.  It did what it was supposed to do.

Mickie/Trish is just odd.  I liked how Mickie did the Mick Kick tonight on Torrie.  It was kind of slow, making the timing perfect, so it looked good.

I'm not sure about this Estrada guy(with Jamal in tow).  I prefer Davairi as a manager.

Shelton/Chavo was a perfect example of good matches that should go longer.  Much like they're meeting earlier in the year, I loved the match, but was dissappoited because I wanted more.  And thank God(who apparently is a wrestler) that we finally got a good "Chavo" chant going.  He deserves it.

I see a good push for Chavo in the future.  He'll likely get partnered with a mentor of sorts and then get himself in the IC title hunt.

HHH/Edge vs Cena was entertaining and a good set-up for a three-way feud(which I believe I called for earlier in this thread).  Cena puts on another good match.  Hopefully he'll keep it up, but even if he does, he WON'T win the crowd back over.  They're dead set on hating him.

Oh yeah, and Vince and Shane "The Product of his Semen" McMahon take on HBK and...God?  That's actually a pretty funny way to put it.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 The_Dude14

Even for a show with so very little in the way of quality wrestling, this was a very entertaining and well put together episode of Raw.

The opening promo battle was quite good, even if I am thoroghly annoyed at WWE pushing this "traditional vs new age" BS for why Cena gets torn apart by the crowd a growing majority of the time.  Edge adds a lot to the mix and hopefully stays in the mix and gets into the inevitable Backlash match.  Edge also looked like he deserved a medal for even showing up to work tonight.  His verbal exchange with Triple H was tremendous as both men out-zinged each other.  Edge proved he belongs in the mix... again.  I do think WWE totally blew an opportunity to elevate RVD into the mix by having him interrupt Edge when Edge talked about winning at Mania, being undefeated at Mania and stealing the show, because all those things could apply to RVD, as well.  However, it seems understandable for WWE to keep him far away from Cena for the time being.

The Spirit Squad is the new Tag Team Champions (those titles seem to be your consolation prize for signing a WWE contract, these days).  Its not like Kane and Show were doing anything with them.  However, the way Big Show went down was pretty anti-climatic.  There was really no way that what he took should have kept him down for three.  Meh, the Spirit Squad has really grown on me, they play the crappy gimmick so obnoxiously that it actually works and they really look to have some potential.  However, they could really use some worthy face competition... Also, hasn't Michaels single-handidly decimated the Squad a couple of times?  Sorry, I keep trying to look at the positives and these things just keep popping up.

RVD's promo was decent and has more or less made his MITB II RVD's Royal Rumble and has set up ECW One Night Stand II as his Wrestlemania.  I don't see how, regardless of who is the champion, WWE could justify not giving RVD the moment he so richly deserves.  His promo was certainly better than a match with Snitzky, Tomko or Goldust.  I still think RVD should have gotten involved in the main event mix at the start and WWE blew an opportunity.  RVD is, sort of, the Anti-Cena and, at this point, I really think RVD is the guy that should dethrone Cena.

I'm not sure I can buy into Carlito as a face, but I really enjoyed him finally turning on Masters.  I'll see how this plays out.

Dammit, I thought, for a second, that McMahon-Michaels was finally over, but sadly no.  However, their segment tonight was so bad that it had me in hysterics.  I, seriously, find McMahon actually booking himself in a match with God too amusing to complain about.  Man, I hope I don't get struck by lightning for saying that.  Also, Shane's expression when Vince referred to Shane as the "product of his semen" was priceless.  Vince is really making a strong effort for Wrestlecrap's Go0ker Award.

Mickie James continues to be a highlight and now, if you squint, you can't tell her and Trish apart.  The match itself was terrible for the vast majority of its 27 seconds.

Even though its more exploitation, I enjoyed the Chavo segment, match, and follow-up and has me sort of interested, if a little apprehensive of where its going.  Chavo's breakdown was extremely well-played and got to me a little.  If all this leads to the return of Kerwin White, I'm going to be pissed. 

I really hope Samoa Joe was watching, because he got a glimpse of what that WWE Contract he turned down in favor of TNA had in store for him with the debut of Meng Version 2, played by Jamal.  Flair should have been used to put over Punk, not the former Jamal and I really think WWE would have been better off reviving 3 Minute Warning.

For a second, I thought Cena was going to beat both of his challengers in a handicap match... again.  I'll admit, even  I marked out a little for Trips when he interrupted the 5 Knuckle Shuffle for the Pedigree.  However, is Trips really going to be the only guy on the roster with 2 different entrance themes?  Give me a freakin break!  Solid enough main event.  Again, Edge deserves a medal for showing up to work today.

Again, I enjoyed this show about as much as any Raw I can remember for quite a while.  It managed to set up the future while putting over Wrestlemania to sell some replays and was pretty effective at both.  I still wish there was more RVD.

GeneralCortez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GeneralCortez
I was hoping Estrada would bring out that new giant fellow, Osama something.
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jackov
For those of y'all who still don't know, Umaga (the fat tribal guy) is Jamal's new gimmick.  So much for Cena's new street-cred partner.
hatecena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36 hatecena
Member since 2006 • 745 Posts
OMG!!!!! I just got back from RAW. I know what you guys saw. You saw HHH beat the crap out of Edge and Cena -- AWESOME!!! But you know what happened after that? Everyone started cheering Cena and he got up and his crappy **** music blasted through the speakers. I was so f**kin' mad I spit towards the ring. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, F**k you f*g I hope you get fired and you have to live on Welfare for the rest of your life and starve to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, at the end of the show, there was this idiot WWE worker who decided to hand out these stupid handouts to me and my friend. I was sooooooo mad I just tore it up in front of his face and walked away. Really sorry to all Cena fans. I mean it in the best possible way when I say F**k You!!!!!!!! And yes I seriously went. The best thing was probably that new guy. Everyone in the arena said it was Jamal. I thought it was some OVW guy. Oh, wait. One more thing. There was this really annoying girl right behind me screaming for Cena. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but I didn't want to start something.
TheGm86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TheGm86
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

Why did they take a good heel guy in O.R.A now known as Estrada and set him up with a Sad Sack Crazy Island Man gimmick played by Jamal. He could have managed 3MW dammit.

Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts
  I, seriously, find McMahon actually booking himself in a match with God too amusing to complain about.    The_Dude14
Of course, it's all gonna be fun and games until McMahon pays someone to dress up as God at Backlash.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 keiblerfan69
Well I love Triple H's new music but WTF if with him having 2?
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]  I, seriously, find McMahon actually booking himself in a match with God too amusing to complain about.    Biggestgeekever
Of course, it's all gonna be fun and games until McMahon pays someone to dress up as God at Backlash.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's, at least, a little afraid this will lead to the debut of "God" in a wrestling ring.  I think it'd be a bit difficult to comfortably sit in the arena for that one, what with the fear of plagues and lightning bolts.
inferno-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 inferno-gaa
Member since 2005 • 1714 Posts
HBK & God vs. Shane and Vince. Creative have really brought some top notch stuff this time.:lol:x10000000000
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 trick_man01
Yay Carlito turned on Masters and didn't even use an apple to spit in his face :lol:
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts

I can't wait for the match pic.

God vs. HHH is going to happen

Avatar image for MetalDragonKing
MetalDragonKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MetalDragonKing
Well I thought raw was pretty good last night, I like Triple H's new music, I'm glad that Spirit Squad won the Tag-Team titles, Big Show and Kane have had them for way to long.

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts

OMG!!!!! I just got back from RAW. I know what you guys saw. You saw HHH beat the crap out of Edge and Cena -- AWESOME!!! But you know what happened after that? Everyone started cheering Cena and he got up and his crappy **** music blasted through the speakers. I was so f**kin' mad I spit towards the ring. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, F**k you f*g I hope you get fired and you have to live on Welfare for the rest of your life and starve to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, at the end of the show, there was this idiot WWE worker who decided to hand out these stupid handouts to me and my friend. I was sooooooo mad I just tore it up in front of his face and walked away. Really sorry to all Cena fans. I mean it in the best possible way when I say F**k You!!!!!!!! And yes I seriously went. The best thing was probably that new guy. Everyone in the arena said it was Jamal. I thought it was some OVW guy. Oh, wait. One more thing. There was this really annoying girl right behind me screaming for Cena. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but I didn't want to start something.hatecena

dude, relax. u hate him like he offended u

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 trick_man01

[QUOTE="hatecena"]OMG!!!!! I just got back from RAW. I know what you guys saw. You saw HHH beat the crap out of Edge and Cena -- AWESOME!!! But you know what happened after that? Everyone started cheering Cena and he got up and his crappy **** music blasted through the speakers. I was so f**kin' mad I spit towards the ring. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, F**k you f*g I hope you get fired and you have to live on Welfare for the rest of your life and starve to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, at the end of the show, there was this idiot WWE worker who decided to hand out these stupid handouts to me and my friend. I was sooooooo mad I just tore it up in front of his face and walked away. Really sorry to all Cena fans. I mean it in the best possible way when I say F**k You!!!!!!!! And yes I seriously went. The best thing was probably that new guy. Everyone in the arena said it was Jamal. I thought it was some OVW guy. Oh, wait. One more thing. There was this really annoying girl right behind me screaming for Cena. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but I didn't want to start something.Dark_Hylian8

seriously, don't have a stroke over it.
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark_Hylian8"]

[QUOTE="hatecena"]OMG!!!!! I just got back from RAW. I know what you guys saw. You saw HHH beat the crap out of Edge and Cena -- AWESOME!!! But you know what happened after that? Everyone started cheering Cena and he got up and his crappy **** music blasted through the speakers. I was so f**kin' mad I spit towards the ring. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, F**k you f*g I hope you get fired and you have to live on Welfare for the rest of your life and starve to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, at the end of the show, there was this idiot WWE worker who decided to hand out these stupid handouts to me and my friend. I was sooooooo mad I just tore it up in front of his face and walked away. Really sorry to all Cena fans. I mean it in the best possible way when I say F**k You!!!!!!!! And yes I seriously went. The best thing was probably that new guy. Everyone in the arena said it was Jamal. I thought it was some OVW guy. Oh, wait. One more thing. There was this really annoying girl right behind me screaming for Cena. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but I didn't want to start something.trick_man01

seriously, don't have a stroke over it.

Wow I think you have problems man. You act like he's the worst person in the world. Like he killed your mother or something.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 keiblerfan69
Well I have been singing HHH's new theme all day but I can't find a vid or the song anywhere.
Avatar image for master4scorpion
master4scorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 master4scorpion
Member since 2005 • 16494 Posts
Well I have been singing HHH's new theme all day but I can't find a vid or the song anywhere. keiblerfan69
I Like his new theme too. I have it on my Computer too :D
ChaosKnight39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ChaosKnight39
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
i cant wait to see the RVD vs Cena match cause that is going to be extreme