Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

LT.jpg picture by ForPhotoStuff

TMZ is reporting that Lawrence Taylor's bail has been set at $75,000 in a New York courtroom.

Taylor was arraigned on charges of 3rd degree rape (sex with a minor) and patronising a prostitute in the third degree. The prosecution initially asked for bail to be set at $100,000, which LT's lawyer said was "ludicrous."

Before the arraignment, police held a press conference at which the following information was disclosed:

- Taylor was said to be "very cooperative" with police.

- There was alcohol inside Taylor's hotel room, but how much or what type was not disclosed. Taylor did not seem drunk when police arrived.

- Police are saying LT did not attack the accuser, and her black eye was from before she came to his hotel room.

- 3rd degree rape is a c_lass E felony, and if convicted Taylor could spend up to 4 years in jail. Patronising a prostitute in the third degree carries a maximum sentence of one year.

- It was confirmed that Taylor is accused of paying $300 for sex.

- Taylor is not being charged with forcible rape, and officials "do not know" if the victim resisted having sex with him.

- Police say that LT did not answer the door when they arrived, so they let themselves in. They did not need a search warrant to do so.

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
What's up with these pro athletes and raped as of late? Uncalled for. They should stay behind bars.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
I don't understand why they be raping everyone. How do they not having people throwing themselves at them?
LEGOslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 LEGOslayer
Member since 2006 • 7664 Posts
I don't understand why they be raping everyone. How do they not having people throwing themselves at them?keiblerfan69
Lawrence Taylor doesn't nearly have enough money on him to have women throwing themselves at him.
Avatar image for SonicRenegade84
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SonicRenegade84
Member since 2009 • 6096 Posts
I didn't even know Lawrence Taylor was a pro wrestler. CNN only told me he was a HOF NFL player.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
I didn't even know Lawrence Taylor was a pro wrestler. CNN only told me he was a HOF NFL player.SonicRenegade84
He was not. Match at WrestleMania 11 with Bam Bam Bigelow was a one-time deal.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

[QUOTE="SonicRenegade84"]I didn't even know Lawrence Taylor was a pro wrestler. CNN only told me he was a HOF NFL player.Link256

LT was quite possibly the best defensive football player in NFL history. He played for the New York Giants.

As Link said, LT wrestled Bam Bam Bigalow in a one-time deal in the typical WWE whoring itself out to celebrities for Wrestlemania deal for Wrestlemania 11, in the tradition started by Mr. T at Wrestlemania and continues today whenever someone will lower themselves to get in the ring, a la, Floyd 'Money' Maywheather vs Big Show.

The WWF Title match for that Mania was HBK vs Diesel and ranks among the worst Wrestlemanias.

Match itself wasn't a disaster, largely thanks to Bam Bam, who was an underrated big man.

If you believe the Internet (who is never wrong), Bam Bam was promised a big push coming out of it that never materialized because Bam Bam wasn't in with the Clique. He'd be jobbing to Goldust before the end of the year befoe disappearing from WWE and showng up in ECW for a memorable run, then going on to harass Goldberg in WCW for a while.

Bam Bam also had a number of head tattoos, not a dude you'd want to mess with. Dude just looked like a guy who would *** you up.

As for LT... not good.

SoulNefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SoulNefarious
Member since 2009 • 1134 Posts

Innocent till proven guilty!

But yes, this could turn out pretty bad for him... 

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#9 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

[QUOTE="SonicRenegade84"]I didn't even know Lawrence Taylor was a pro wrestler. CNN only told me he was a HOF NFL player.Link256

A Very Bad match I might add. :|

MadGamer132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 MadGamer132
Member since 2003 • 1219 Posts
he "did it allegedlly". but i remember the wm xi match. and listen why does the media thinks what they think, they did it to oj, and did twist things up on wwe after benoit kill his wife and son then himself, that what the police think. **** gimme me a break. hop it wont be worse.
LEGOslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#11 LEGOslayer
Member since 2006 • 7664 Posts
he "did it allegedlly". but i remember the wm xi match. and listen why does the media thinks what they think, they did it to oj, and did twist things up on wwe after benoit kill his wife and son then himself, that what the police think. **** gimme me a break. hop it wont be worse.MadGamer132
I bet 9/11 was a conspiracy too right?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts
he "did it allegedlly". but i remember the wm xi match. and listen why does the media thinks what they think, they did it to oj, and did twist things up on wwe after benoit kill his wife and son then himself, that what the police think. **** gimme me a break. hop it wont be worse.MadGamer132
Your an ass you know that.
MadGamer132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MadGamer132

[QUOTE="MadGamer132"]he "did it allegedlly". but i remember the wm xi match. and listen why does the media thinks what they think, they did it to oj, and did twist things up on wwe after benoit kill his wife and son then himself, that what the police think. **** gimme me a break. hop it wont be worse.VanDerSar01

sorry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts

[QUOTE="VanDerSar01"][QUOTE="MadGamer132"]he "did it allegedlly". but i remember the wm xi match. and listen why does the media thinks what they think, they did it to oj, and did twist things up on wwe after benoit kill his wife and son then himself, that what the police think. **** gimme me a break. hop it wont be worse.MadGamer132

sorry.

That's it? Unbelieveable.
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SonicRenegade84
The media doesn't do anything. They didn't have anything on OJ, they told it straight when it came to Benoit, and they'll tell it like it is when the verdict comes out.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

The media did not tell it straight when it came to Benoit.

Nancy Grace said something along the lines of Benoit "doing what he did" because he was upset about being demoted from The Four Horsemen to Raw.

:|

TheGm86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheGm86
Member since 2005 • 3337 Posts

Nancy Grace said something along the lines of Benoit "doing what he did" because he was upset about being demoted from The Four Horsemen to Raw.

Razor-Lazor

Yeah I remember that. I hate that (Female Dog)

kayne2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 kayne2000
Member since 2004 • 5583 Posts
LOLOL at the media telling it straight please the media is so biased its unbeleivable and when it comes to wrestling its even worse. anybody who can sit and tell me they think the media will tell it like it is is a liar or lives in lala land.
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SonicRenegade84

Razor-Lazor

Wait, what?

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]

SonicRenegade84

Wait, what?

Exactly.
MadGamer132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MadGamer132

Razor-Lazor

i never watch her show on HLN (cough cough channel surfing, well DUH!