Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts

WWE has sent word to those who purchased tickets for the meet and greet prior to the 5/22 Judgment Day PPV in Minnesota that the event has been canceled "due to lack of interest."

OMG stop releasing and get those ratings up!

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
I agree, stop releasing all the talent. People like Matt Hardy, Luther Reigns, and others should be brought back. The WWE needs to put an end to FireFest 05' already.
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dark_Hylian8
its so freaking stupid! WWE has been the greatest wrestling industry since before i could remember. If the keep throwing their talent to the TNA, which is rising, WWE could be gone for good.
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dark_Hylian8

I also heard that WWE Raw's contract with Spike expires in September, and Smackdown's! expires with UPN in October... they seriously need to bring the old guys back

Kitanya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kitanya
Member since 2003 • 2359 Posts
I agree, stop releasing all the talent. People like Matt Hardy, Luther Reigns, and others should be brought back. The WWE needs to put an end to FireFest 05' already.wwervin

Luther Reigns requested to be released.
Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#6 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts
o please, WWE lost its touch several years ago, ever since raw and smackdown became seperate brands (well ever since they got 1 main title 4 each show instead of keeping the undisputed title) WWE has gone down hill, then the two chances they got, they blew (Goldberg/Lesnar)
raydeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 raydeness
Member since 2004 • 481 Posts
Bring the Hardcore Title back. Fire all the sluts. Make Paul Heyman the head of creative team.
raydeness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 raydeness
Member since 2004 • 481 Posts
Give triple H a 1 month break from tv, we need a fresh main eventers
Blitz1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Blitz1027
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
WWE would be so much better if they would do something different than just singles matches they get old after a while. I would like to see something special like hardcore, hell in a cell something anything but more single matches.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
Kurt Angle feels the WWE lost its viewer due to September 11 attack and that no one will want to see something violence. But the WWE lost it touches ever since the brand split. Need to bring the brand back together and make new Tag Teams with both brands. Make new stars, several top main eventers to battle for one Undisputed Title. On Raw, its just Triple H and Batista. On Smackdown! its just John Cena and JBL. We need fresh product back! Smackdown! is getting so desperate that they made Kurt Angle do something really stupid, and that is rape Booker T wife. That is not the Kurt Angle I know. The creative team just plain old sucks without Paul Heyman. He is the man with visions and I bet you, the WWE will see how creative Paul Heyman is when he gives u the best ECW PPV EVER!!! They will beg him to come back and be the head of the creative team. Stephanie McMahon better recognize his talent or she can just go straight to HELL!!!
nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts
its so freaking stupid! WWE has been the greatest wrestling industry since before i could remember. If the keep throwing their talent to the TNA, which is rising, WWE could be gone for good.Dark_Hylian8
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

...the WWE lost it touches ever since the brand split...KevyR

Period. :roll:

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dark_Hylian8

they seriously need to bring the old titles back. Hardcore. European. wasnt there a Light Heavyweight championship, now cruiserweight? If they are not going to put the shows back, then they need the same titles on each show. I think that would be better for the shows and more spotlight on people other that JBL HHH Batista and Cena. they have been hogging the spotlight for too long,(especially HHH) and need to step down a tiny bit. In my opinion, Ric Flair could do alot better with out HHH and he could bring in alot of momentum for the WWE. Hogan too. Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan as Tag team Champs? that would be cool.