Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts
WWE SmackDown Tapings
Richmond, VA

- SmackDown starts after the ECW tapings with Teddy Long pushing Vickie Guerrero to the ramp. Teddy introduces Jonathan Coachman as the new color commentator to sit beside Michael Cole. They announce the Beat the Clock competitors for the night, which is Batista, Undertaker, Finlay and Mysterio.

- Finlay vs. MVP in the first Beat the Clock challenge match. Finlay gets the win after Hornswoggle hands him the shielegh. Finlay hits MVP and gets the pin.

- Chuck Palumbo and Michelle McCool vs. Victoria and Kenny Dykstra. Victoria hits the Widow's Peak on McCool for the pinfall. Afterwards, Chuck acts like a heel and yells at Michelle.

- Chavo is shown backstage in Vickie's office. Chavo says she has disgraced the Guerrero family and talks about how he missed the old times. Vickie puts Chavo in the Beat the Clock matches against Funaki.

- Chavo Guerrero vs. Funaki. Chavo gets the win and beats Finlay's time.

- Batista vs. The Edgeheads (former Major Brothers). Batista fails to beat the time set by Chavo and the match ends in a No Contest.

- Deuce and Domino vs. Jimmy Wang and Shannon Moore. Moore got the pinfall over Deuce.

- The Undertaker vs. Matt Stryker in a Beat the Clock challenge match. Stryker says he will not be wrestling but will be the special referee and introduces Mark Henry as Taker's opponent. Undertaker dominates Henry but after a chokeslam, Stryker stops counting at 2 and lets the clock run out. The match ends in a No Contest and Taker can't beat the clock.

- Rey Mysterio vs. Edge w/ The Edgeheads in a Beat the Clock match. Batista comes down, destroys the Edgeheads and stares down Edge before leaving to the back. The lights go out, and The Undertaker appears. Lights go back off and come on with Edge already setup for the 619. Rey hits it and pins Edge to beat the clock. Rey Mysterio is the new #1 contender to Edge's title.

Dark Match Main Event
- Edge and Batista wrestle for the World Heavyweight Title and the match ends in a DQ when Edge punches Batista below the belt. Batista wins by DQ. Undertaker then comes out and he and Batista clear the ring of Edge and his Edgeheads.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#3 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Of course its Rey :roll:
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
Of course its Rey :roll:mrgab
And that's a bad thing ... how?

Plus, Rey was just feuding for the US Title, and for you to say "Well of course it's Rey" is ... dumb. Taker and Batista are the ones who are fueding with Edge, so Rey winning this isn't as predictable as your post seems to say.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#5 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts

[QUOTE="mrgab"]Of course its Rey :roll:Chicago_Nut

Plus, Rey was just feuding for the US Title, and for you to say "Well of course it's Rey" is ... dumb. Taker and Batista are the ones who are fueding with Edge, so Rey winning this isn't as predictable as your post seems to say.

Of course it is, they've been rebuilding him back to the main eventer since his return. To not see that, is basically blind.

And since I'm not a Rey mark, I dont care for him in the HW title hunt. Wouldnt mind seeing Y2J or Carlito move to SD and match up against Edge for the title.

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
So you have guys like Tommy Dreamer with nothing to do, but you make Johnathan Coachman the new Color commentator?
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

[QUOTE="mrgab"]Of course its Rey :roll:Chicago_Nut

It was very obvious from the moment I read the four names. WWE always uses the Royal Rumble to give Title Matches to people who don't usually get them, you know, try new things. They can't use Finlay because he and Edge are both heels, so that just leaves Mysterio.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
We all know Edge is Taker's ***** for WM
NoRemorse13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 NoRemorse13
Member since 2003 • 3476 Posts
Finlay is a face nowdue to the fact he keeps saving Hornswoggle from Khali. Don't you hear those cheers in the arenas?
LEGOslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#10 LEGOslayer
Member since 2006 • 7664 Posts
wait, so the beat the clock competetors were announced at the beggining, what if they were to lose. even though wwe would never be that stupd its illogical to do that
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts

wait, so the beat the clock competetors were announced at the beggining, what if they were to lose. even though wwe would never be that stupd its illogical to do thatLEGOslayer

if they don't win the match they obviously don't get to be number one contender.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts
REY! nice. I love seeing Rey get a WH title push. He's not going to win this time, but its just damn great. At least we don't have people like freaking Henry winning this thing up.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
Rey vs Edge? I'll take it. Ihave every reason to believe thatthey are capable of a really great match.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

Finlay is a face nowdue to the fact he keeps saving Hornswoggle from Khali. Don't you hear those cheers in the arenas?NoRemorse13

Oh right, right. My mistake. I've been missing the shows a lot more recently, so I forget the details. I think of him as a heel though, just protecting his little buddy.