Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cena4ever
Member since 2005 • 88 Posts

As the topic says ???

I personally don't think so, come on Heindrich has no skills.

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
in ways yes and no....yes b/c its good bussiness and no b/c its disrespect to hawk and animal
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts
Well.....They are the WWE Tag-Team Jobber Trash Disposal Champions. :P
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
Well.....They are the WWE Tag-Team Jobber Trash Disposal Champions. :PJackov
How can anyone call that exciting??? The announcers are saying how dominant they are..... WTF are they on?
Cena4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cena4ever
Member since 2005 • 88 Posts

lol agree.

Great to see the team back but COMMON Heindriech they could have used Matt Morgan or Stasiak or someone who can do abit better.

lone_wolf911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lone_wolf911
Member since 2005 • 6347 Posts
does heidenreich alo have to friggin move his arm to his song? its so embarrassing
Avatar image for DemolitionBoy27
DemolitionBoy27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 DemolitionBoy27
Member since 2005 • 430 Posts

why is heidinreich even still in the company

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
If it means a rise in the tag division well yes but I doubt Animal will stay for long so no.
dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
They are getting me loads of points in Fantasy so I am happy
seve15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 seve15
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts

They are getting me loads of points in Fantasy so I am happydRehkJY

what position are you, and what's your team name?

-RKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -RKO
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts

lol agree.

Great to see the team back but COMMON Heindriech they could have used Matt Morgan or Stasiak or someone who can do abit better.

Cena4ever
Heidenreich is better then the two you used. And I think its great I mean they're not gonna use a main eventer like Batista so why not?
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
They could be an okay powerful tag team.
However, I hate how they are billing them as the "Road Warriors" already. They are not the Legion of Doom/Road Warriors. They are Animal and Heidencrap. To compare the legendary Hawk with Heidenreich is stupid.
dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
Animal and Heidenreich are freaking points machines in fantasy. Animal mostly gets 26 and Heidenreich mainly gets 27. Dear god, let them be at Summerslam and Smackdown this week so I can get way ahead. And while you are at it, let JBL and Cena win
Pack_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Pack_Man
Member since 2005 • 9724 Posts
Hey, it's bringing back the Tag-Team division, and it's amusing to see people I've never heard of getting owned.
Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts

Hey, it's bringing back the Tag-Team division, and it's amusing to see people I've never heard of getting owned.Pack_Man

yea really i mean i like heidenrich in that tag team and everything but to call them the new LOD is just plain disrespect, i mean they havnt even facec anybody tough like they need somebody hard....even then they wont be the new LOD

tenchi33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tenchi33
Member since 2005 • 483 Posts

[QUOTE="Pack_Man"]Hey, it's bringing back the Tag-Team division, and it's amusing to see people I've never heard of getting owned.Skaterfool99

yea really i mean i like heidenrich in that tag team and everything but to call them the new LOD is just plain disrespect, i mean they havnt even facec anybody tough like they need somebody hard....even then they wont be the new LOD

Yea..I Agree Its Disrespectfull..And We All No Its Completely Impossible For Anyone To Replace Hawk (Especially Heidenreich!!) But Their Definately Reviving The Tag Division Which Has Been Dead Since Eddie & Rey Broke Up..But All In All Its Good To See Animal Wrestling Again And Its Also Good They Gave An Ok Guy Like Heidenreich Another Shot..Besides Thell Probably Face One Really Tough Tag Team And Animal Will Get Injured Or Some Kinda Crap Like That And Go Back Into Retirement!!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#17 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
they are getting the tag team division better cause its been boring with the tag teams a long time....
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
[QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

[QUOTE="Pack_Man"]Hey, it's bringing back the Tag-Team division, and it's amusing to see people I've never heard of getting owned.tenchi33

Yea..I Agree Its Disrespectfull..And We All No Its Completely Impossible For Anyone To Replace Hawk (Especially Heidenreich!!) But Their Definately Reviving The Tag Division Which Has Been Dead Since Eddie & Rey Broke Up..But All In All Its Good To See Animal Wrestling Again And Its Also Good They Gave An Ok Guy Like Heidenreich Another Shot..Besides Thell Probably Face One Really Tough Tag Team And Animal Will Get Injured Or Some Kinda Crap Like That And Go Back Into Retirement!!

....you capitilize everything....

well hmm let's see, they give heidencrap a mohawk, animal says stuff like "hawk would be proud", etc. i don't think heidenmal are the new LOD....they are the new road warriors. and it's VERY disrespectful that they would bring animal back so they could sell some DVDS and exploit animal and hawk (especially hawk). i have no idea why animal agreed. i lost respect for animal for coming back and doing this.

tenchi33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tenchi33
Member since 2005 • 483 Posts
[QUOTE="tenchi33"][QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

[QUOTE="Pack_Man"]Hey, it's bringing back the Tag-Team division, and it's amusing to see people I've never heard of getting owned.sephy37

....you capitilize everything....

well hmm let's see, they give heidencrap a mohawk, animal says stuff like "hawk would be proud", etc. i don't think heidenmal are the new LOD....they are the new road warriors. and it's VERY disrespectful that they would bring animal back so they could sell some DVDS and exploit animal and hawk (especially hawk). i have no idea why animal agreed. i lost respect for animal for coming back and doing this.

Yes...I....Do....Whats.....Ur.....Point?.....Anyway I Agree That Its Wrong To Bring Back Animal And Make Him And Somebody Whos Basically A Nobody Win A Few Easy Matches To Get Their DVD Sales Up..And At First I Kinda Wondered Why He Did It As Well And The Only Reason I Could Think Of Was That Hes Short On Cash..I Really Dont Think Animal Wants 2 Do This Anymore Than U&Me Do..

-RKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -RKO
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts
Animal and Heidenreich are freaking points machines in fantasy. Animal mostly gets 26 and Heidenreich mainly gets 27. Dear god, let them be at Summerslam and Smackdown this week so I can get way ahead. And while you are at it, let JBL and Cena windRehkJY
Okay we know you're happy with the points. Thats all you ever talk about. If all you care about is points on a fantasy game and not wrestling somethings wrong. Oh and WWE's fantasy game is a joke.
OJballer17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 OJballer17
Member since 2005 • 490 Posts
I think that he do got some skills so i think is ok]
Y2Gee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 Y2Gee
Member since 2004 • 775 Posts
No i dont like them. i think that wwe just made them champions because besides mnm, there is no tag teams.