lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Mention of Rey Mysterio backstage to WWE Managment after his visit at last week's Raw has reportedly resulted in negative comments. Management is said to be frustrated about the way contract negotiations are going with him, plus the fact that he hasn't returned from injury as quickly as they want. Some think that his small status means he's lucky to be employed by the company. 

Credit: Wrestling Observer   & 411mania

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

Get rid of him Throw him out. :D

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
well he he is entitled to his cut. That being said i think he has grown stale the last 5 years to be honest
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

He should be paid nearly as much as Cena for all the merchandise he sells.

Plus, you can all shut up. Rey is great.

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

Razor-Lazor

Can I Agree to Disagree, Cena and Mysterio sales are good for business, but I could care the F*** less about, Him or Sin cara at any Wrestling PPV,

I mean I understand that he's popular but whatever.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]

Theplayer8505

Can I Agree to Disagree, Cena and Mysterio sales are good for business, but I could care the F*** less about, Him or Sin cara at any Wrestling PPV,

What the hell does Sin Cara have to do with anything except making you look racist... or maskist? You don't have to like Rey, I guess. He's limited as a character (its not so much that he's never been a heel, I don't think he can. HBK could have been the best heel in the company, but never turned, but nobody knocks him) and horrible on the mic, but he's also been consistently great in the ring for about 20 years now. There might be about 10 guys in WWE capable of Rey Mysterio's average match on their best day. He's succeeded in the land of the giants and suffering through more knee surgeries than most NFL rosters.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
[QUOTE="Theplayer8505"]

[QUOTE="Razor-Lazor"]

The_Dude14

What the hell does Sin Cara have to do with anything except making you look racist... or maskist? You don't have to like Rey, I guess. He's limited as a character (its not so much that he's never been a heel, I don't think he can. HBK could have been the best heel in the company, but never turned, but nobody knocks him) and horrible on the mic, but he's also been consistently great in the ring for about 20 years now. There might be about 10 guys in WWE capable of Rey Mysterio's average match on their best day. He's succeeded in the land of the giants and suffering through more knee surgeries than most NFL rosters.

well put! i too have never been too high on 619, but hes done an amazing job in the ring for an extended period of time and deserves to get paid... and as mentioned w his injuries... let him heal!!!

-CoMBaT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 -CoMBaT-
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts
Speaking of Sin Cara, where is he? Did he get sent to Superstars or something?
-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts

Speaking of Sin Cara, where is he? Did he get sent to Superstars or something?-CoMBaT-

No, he is injured as well.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

Man this Wrestlemania card would be perfect if Sin Cara and Rey Rey got a match together. They were actually planning on doing that untill Cara got injured. It would be an awesome fast paced 10 mins I reckon. Although Idislike how Rey got to the top in WWE I do respect him and the effort he puts in his matches. Sometimes his character just annoys me because its the same all the time and it really isn't that hard to become heel. Evil Rey would be awesome.

lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Source: PWTorch

Injured WWE star Rey Mysterio says he is aiming to make WrestleMania, but he's still in therapy after going through knee reconstruction surgery. "I'm trying to see if I can make it back by WrestleMania," Mysterio told WDFN radio in Detroit said with slight hesitation in his voice. "That's my main goal right now - make it back by WrestleMania." Asked who he would like to face, Rey said "No one in particular," but he if he does make Mania, he would like to be in the Money in the Bank match (assuming there is a MITB match). Asked about a potential match against Sin Cara, Mysterio said, "I'm all up for it. As soon as my knee is ready and I can move the way I know I can move, I'm down."

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Sometimes his character just annoys me because its the same all the time and it really isn't that hard to become heel. Evil Rey would be awesome.

pokajabba

Agreed. His character has absolutely no personality.

The__Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The__Havoc
Member since 2009 • 2350 Posts

[QUOTE="pokajabba"]

Sometimes his character just annoys me because its the same all the time and it really isn't that hard to become heel. Evil Rey would be awesome.

JML897

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!?"

"Dave you're hurting me"

:lol: 

Norrie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Norrie91
Member since 2009 • 2444 Posts

[QUOTE="pokajabba"]

JML897

I 2nd this agreement, Rey has been a face LONGER than Cena its about time they turn Rey Heel. He's an awesome wrestler I don't see where thee hate is coming from unless your racist.

I can see you not liking the character but to not want him in WWE at all? Fine more talent for TNA or ROH then cause at this point in his Career I can't see Rey goin back to the Indie Circut. Although the Majority of TNA's talent are Allowed to do Indie shows.

TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 TyrantDragon55
Member since 2004 • 6851 Posts
What the hell does Sin Cara have to do with anything except making you look racist... or maskist? You don't have to like Rey, I guess. He's limited as a character (its not so much that he's never been a heel, I don't think he can. HBK could have been the best heel in the company, but never turned, but nobody knocks him) and horrible on the mic, but he's also been consistently great in the ring for about 20 years now. There might be about 10 guys in WWE capable of Rey Mysterio's average match on their best day. He's succeeded in the land of the giants and suffering through more knee surgeries than most NFL rosters.The_Dude14

I think he was a heel somewhere towards the end of WCW... Could be wrong I don't know.