Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rendai
Member since 2004 • 557 Posts

what was with that video of all the numbers could it be a Jericho return

here's a link if you haven't seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQrruLQl4E

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
When I saw that video, I was like "What the Hell?" and then I read some of the wrestling site saying it could be Jericho returning. I don't know what's that about,but I sure hope Jericho return soon.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

There certainly seems to be some synergy between this and the Y2J Countdown that introduced Jericho in 99. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though. If I do, it'll turn out to be Heidenreich or Triple H. Even if it is Jericho and its half as awesome an reintro as the Y2J Countdown, it'll only be a matter of time before WWE neuters him, he'll job out to Triple H before the end of the month he returns.

Remember as awesome as Jericho's debut in WWE was, how big a deal it made Jericho seem and how huge it put Jericho over, it took him 2 years to finally break into the main event (sorta). As awesome as it was, it took no time for Jericho to end up a Co-Intercontinental Champion with Chyna and feuding with Bob Holly.

-The_Chris-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -The_Chris-
Member since 2007 • 1923 Posts
I really hope it is. At 8 seconds into hat video you can hear someone say "I'm Back" and Oct7 (The date of No Mercy) is repeated
icup01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 icup01
Member since 2005 • 518 Posts
I tought the video was about Cyber sunday, never really tought it would be about Jericho
Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 Howell123
Member since 2006 • 1534 Posts
JERICHO!! COME BACK!! PLEASSSEE!! lmao seriously the WWE needs him at this present time!
MarkRamsey2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MarkRamsey2004
Member since 2004 • 1587 Posts

I hope Chris Jericho will come back to wwe

Blitz1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Blitz1027
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
I hope it's Jericho but it looks to me like a cyber sunday promo.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#9 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
If its Jericho, hope he returns as a heel, I always liked him better that way. If not, hope he returns and beats down Cena.
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
SAVEUS.222 = Project 161
lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts
So he may well return
BadMrSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 BadMrSnake
Member since 2005 • 2500 Posts
Yea, that was definately Jerislo!
Dante-2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dante-2006
Member since 2004 • 2299 Posts
Would be cool to see Jericho make a return to the WWE.
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#14 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts

if jericho came back, i might watch wrestling again. football season owns the wwe

nsoliveira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nsoliveira
Member since 2006 • 26075 Posts
It's Jericho's return allright! I personaly think he will come back and his going to kick some butt again!
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#16 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
I know it Jericho, I just hope he goes for the WWE Championship and not the IC Championship.
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

There certainly seems to be some synergy between this and the Y2J Countdown that introduced Jericho in 99. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though. If I do, it'll turn out to be Heidenreich or Triple H. Even if it is Jericho and its half as awesome an reintro as the Y2J Countdown, it'll only be a matter of time before WWE neuters him, he'll job out to Triple H before the end of the month he returns.

Remember as awesome as Jericho's debut in WWE was, how big a deal it made Jericho seem and how huge it put Jericho over, it took him 2 years to finally break into the main event (sorta). As awesome as it was, it took no time for Jericho to end up a Co-Intercontinental Champion with Chyna and feuding with Bob Holly.

The_Dude14

While I do somewhat fear that also, the WWF in 99 and the WWE today are two VERY different things. The roster today is so thin, I cant see Jericho going anywhere but the main event. Even back in 05 when he jobbed to Cena, things in the WWE were alot better than they are now. Of course he will inevitably job to H, but I dont think he'll be playing around with the midcard anymore. WWE needs him in the main event and I think they know this. Not to mention, Vince must have wrote him a FAT check, hes not going to let that go to waste.

lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Just incase you ppl all think its rumors

It has been confirmed that Chris Jericho(Y2J) will return to WWE

http://www.wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/23270.shtml

-Karmum-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 -Karmum-
Member since 2007 • 3775 Posts

Just incase you ppl all think its rumors

It has been confirmed that Chris Jericho(Y2J) will return to WWE

http://www.wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/23270.shtml

lord_soultaker

"He was rushed to the back, evaluated and then rushed to Mexico City for testing. It was ruled he had a contusion on his brain, while X-Rays have ruled out more serious injuries. He is said to be on medication right now to avoid further inflammation of the neck and spine."

Wow, I hope Mistico is OK. This looks extremely serious.

Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

On Chris Jericho's website, there seems to be a possible reference to "save_us.222", highlight over the background right above where it reads "QUICK NEWS", you'll see "@@@" which is typed by shift+222.

http://www.chrisjericho.com/

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

On Chris Jericho's website, there seems to be a possible reference to "save_us.222", highlight over the background right above where it reads "QUICK NEWS", you'll see "@@@" which is typed by shift+222.

http://www.chrisjericho.com/

Rage11
While I do think Jericho is on his way back and is Save_us.222, keep in mind that he likes to play with people on his website. He worked us into a frenzy when he put a TNA logo on his site days after leaving WWE, if you remember.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

SeriousThreat

While I do somewhat fear that also, the WWF in 99 and the WWE today are two VERY different things. The roster today is so thin, I cant see Jericho going anywhere but the main event. Even back in 05 when he jobbed to Cena, things in the WWE were alot better than they are now. Of course he will inevitably job to H, but I dont think he'll be playing around with the midcard anymore. WWE needs him in the main event and I think they know this. Not to mention, Vince must have wrote him a FAT check, hes not going to let that go to waste.

Even if Chris Jericho will be receiving "fat" check, as Bret Hart can testify to from his venture in WCW, successful salary does not necessarily translate to successful career.

Also, times were desperate in WWE during the "new generation" era (even more desperate, from business standpoint) and yet, despite sheer lack of creditable main event players and The Undertaker constantly being one of the biggest draws in the company, he played around mostly in the mid-card division and did not have another run with the WWE title until 6 years after original defeating Hulk Hogan for the title all the way back in 1991.