-Karmum-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -Karmum-
Member since 2007 • 3775 Posts

- Talia Madison has signed with TNA. She posted the following on her MySpace page.

"So it's official, I have signed a contract with TNA wrestling! I'm extremely excited and happy to be a part of this company, as there's some great talent there and theres an ACTUAL women's division! I believe this is going to be a great opportunity for me. Just want to say THANK YOU to all of my fans who have supported me thus far! You guys are the greatest and I appreciate you all! Also thanks to everyone in the wrestling business who has guided me and helped me be who I am today. Special thanks to Jason Knight, (my official trainer) and Afa The Wild Samoan and his family as well! Thank you to all of my friends as well for always believing in me."

- The Palm Beach Post has an interview up with John Todd Miller. Miller used to own the Pasco Medical Clinic in Tampa and is now set to begin an 18 month prison term for providing steroids to a 13-year old professional in-line skater. Miller was linked to wrestling stars such as Eddie Guerrero and Ric Flair. Check out the full article here.

credit: 411mania.com

GJK_WW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 GJK_WW
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts
well i think miller got what he deserved, giving steroids to a kid
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts

What the hell is going on?

Seriously? Steroids to a 13 year old in line skater?

oshane_leagull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 oshane_leagull
Member since 2006 • 455 Posts

What the hell is going on?

Seriously? Steroids to a 13 year old in line skater?

SwimPUNK

I bet he did it for the lulz.