lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

WWE is toying with the idea of turning a top Superstar heel and have them be the person behind The Nexus angle. The main people being pitched for a heel turn are Triple H and believe it or not, John Cena.

Cena turning heel would be a risk because of his popularity with kids and everything else, including merchandise. Triple H has wanted to turn heel for a few years now but with injuries to him and his co-workers, they haven't had the right time to turn him.

Source WrestleScoop.com

Avatar image for SonicRenegade84
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SonicRenegade84
Member since 2009 • 6096 Posts
If Cena joined the Nexus, it would definitely be something no one saw coming.
TyrantDragon55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 TyrantDragon55
Member since 2004 • 6851 Posts

If Cena joined the Nexus, it would definitely be something no one saw coming.SonicRenegade84

More importantly, it would be something his character needs desperately.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts

If Cena joined the Nexus, it would definitely be something no one saw coming.SonicRenegade84

If Cena joins the Nexus, we definitely saw it coming...

lol. Now that that's out the way, I really want it to be Cena. I would even like it if HHH comes back and we find out he is the person behind Nexus take over.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts

Triple H, the guy who pretty much leads the pack of burying young stars, joining a group consisting of young stars? That's like...a wolf hanging out with a bunch of sheep.

Cena joining Nexus...I don't know. While it would be shocking, it would be kind of stupid. They already destroyed him on countless occasions, and he's already said that he's going to "take them down." For Cena to just give up and join them would throw the many years put into building him as this inspirational never-give-up guy.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

Calk this to Internet BS. Cena is not turning heel. Just not happening.

Besides, Cena joining Nexus SCREAMS Russoific.

thetallterror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 thetallterror
Member since 2004 • 639 Posts

Calk this to Internet BS. Cena is not turning heel. Just not happening.

Besides, Cena joining Nexus SCREAMS Russoific.

Link256

True, but what if they beat him up enough that he realized that there was finally something in life that he could not overcome.  And it somehow made him realize that he would rather be on the winning side than a losing side.  Completely turning his back on the character that he had been all these years, and changing him into a more angry and motivated destructive force.

If done right it could be like when Hogan went heel with the nWo.  IDK, I see some decent possibilities if done right, but knowing the WWE writers these days it would end up being cheesy and he only did it to eventually destroy them from withing and end up being the ultimate hero that destroyed the Nexus.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#8 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

[QUOTE="SonicRenegade84"]If Cena joined the Nexus, it would definitely be something no one saw coming.TyrantDragon55

More importantly, it would be something his character needs desperately.

it would be epic

LEGOslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9 LEGOslayer
Member since 2006 • 7664 Posts
I'd prefer Trips doing it over Cena, Cena's heel turn should be his own thing, not shared with someone else.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

Cena's been destroyed by the Nexus a couple of times now and they cost him his title.

For some reason, I don't see that stopping the WWE from having Cena join if that's the direction they really wanted to go in.

WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WGTC007
Member since 2007 • 6522 Posts

Cena turning, one man's opinion isn't enough to cover this. *Calls the Cena Haters*

Triple H turning, been dying to see that.

lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

It would be more likely that HHH would turn heal as he prefers to be a heel, However we don't know how long he is going to be out for with his injury, So it really comes down to how long can they keep this Nexus angle going for. 

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts

Trips turning heel have been long overdue and he works better that way.

Granted, Cena turn heel is the best thing that should happen, but him just becoming a punk and caving into the dark side, is not his moto.

The__Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The__Havoc
Member since 2009 • 2350 Posts

Wonder how that will impact Jericho and the Nexus. It seems like Barret and the Nexus consider everyone fair game except Jericho and for obvious reasons.

But than again I kinda think they will turn on him at some point and Barret claiming you taught me too good Chris. You said to make an impact so I am.

Regardless of which if a big name star does turn Heel I'd like them to feud with Jericho and have Jericho maybe turn face? I don't know there are a lot of interestng things going on lately. Mainly Miz being MITB winner.  

-CoMBaT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -CoMBaT-
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts
If they turn on Jericho, I see it being when Jericho's bragging, claiming that he taught Barrett everything he knows. Barrett pridefully says he's his own man, and Jericho did nothing for him.
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#16 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
It's not Cena or Jericho, It will most likely be HHH, and I see this cause HHH wants Sheamus to be scared of HHH, that is like my only real thought For now.
WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WGTC007
Based on last night's actions, I wonder if Cena is still considered a possible candidate.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

One way or the other, nothing can happen until Triple H returns. If Cena were to turn heel before that, there would be NOTHING approaching a number 2 face. It would be Orton and a void.

Don't say Morrison, either. His stock has plummeted and pretty much falls a little more every time he opens his mouth. He needs to wrestle and Raw really isn't interested in that. Bourne's taken some nice steps, but he's a long way away from being what WWE would need to fill Cena's shoes... and he may be worse on the mic than Morrison. You might be able to sell me on a Jericho face turn, but WWE hates Chris Jericho.

But seriously, Nexus's higher power is tailor made to be Triple H.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Razor-Lazor

In my opinion, Nexus shouldn't really have a higher power.

I mean, their problem is, apparently, with WWE Management...lead by Vinny Mac...who is father-in-law to Triple H.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Link256
One way or the other, nothing can happen until Triple H returns. If Cena were to turn heel before that, there would be NOTHING approaching a number 2 face. It would be Orton and a void.The_Dude14
All the more reason to keep Cena face. The world does not need another RKO-Cena feud.
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Razor-Lazor

The world does not need another heel Cena. It wouldn't work. He's more over than anyone has been in years, not counting Jeff Hardy, since they were about equal.

No kid is going to boo Cena. They don't have the brains to realize that he = bad guy.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

I think all of us should look forward to Cena turning heel.

The day John Cena, the most popular and over wrestle of the past decade, turns heel, is the day that WWE PG dies.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Razor-Lazor

The day John Cena, the most popular and over wrestle of the past decade, turns heel, is the day that WWE PG dies.

sephy37
Hoorah for more awkward sex jokes by Triple H?
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SonicRenegade84

sephy37

Most popular? In terms of selling merch, then yes, but you can very well see some part of the crowd at every house show and ppv is going to boo him. Hell, did you not hear the Sheamus chants last night? 

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Razor-Lazor
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

SonicRenegade84

Most popular? In terms of selling merch, then yes, but you can very well see some part of the crowd at every house show and ppv is going to boo him. Hell, did you not hear the Sheamus chants last night?

He is, by far, the most popular. He gets the biggest pop at every show (he's in).
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
After RAW tonight, we can pretty much conclude that Trips is the only option left for the Nexus leader
-CoMBaT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -CoMBaT-
I called it for Jericho, exactly. How that ended gave me images of a face Jericho, with his old face entrance.."saving us" from the Nexus. Even if that happens and I saw it coming a mile away, it would be cool...especially if he takes anything near the form of "leadership" for the stand against Nexus - especially considering his past with Barrett.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Link256

The day John Cena, the most popular and over wrestle of the past decade, turns heel, is the day that WWE PG dies.sephy37

I'm disappointed. I would have thought you would have been smarter than to hate on PG.

-CoMBaT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -CoMBaT-

Oh that's funny, I hadn't seen the end of RAW yet. everything's happening so fast... I'm surprised they aren't drawing it out a little more. They had Jericho get turned on, and had Jericho switch to a face (potentially) in the same night.

How cool would it be if one week, Cena's team does that to one of the Nexus members in an actual TV segment. Then, in retaliation for what Cena's team did to the Nexus member, the Nexus attacked one of Cena's people and he gets kayfabe injured. (thus, don't have Otunga attack him). Then, the replacement turns out to be a rehired Bryan Danielson. Boom!

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
[QUOTE="sephy37"]I think all of us should look forward to Cena turning heel.

The day John Cena, the most popular and over wrestle of the past decade, turns heel, is the day that WWE PG dies.Link256

I'm disappointed. I would have thought you would have been smarter than to hate on PG.

WWE PG got Bryan Danielson fired. WWE PG is the enemy.
SonicRenegade84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SonicRenegade84
[QUOTE="Link256"][QUOTE="sephy37"]I think all of us should look forward to Cena turning heel.

The day John Cena, the most popular and over wrestle of the past decade, turns heel, is the day that WWE PG dies.sephy37

Know your enemy... 

WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 WGTC007
After seeing Money In The Bank PPV and recent events, I'm pretty sure I can live with PGE. If Cena's heel turn (unlikely to happen) would mean the end of PG era, then all I would say is "it was good while it lasted".
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
[QUOTE="Link256"][QUOTE="sephy37"]I think all of us should look forward to Cena turning heel.

Amen to that, sir