sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

2 surprise entrants are all but guaranteed to be Sheamus and Cena. Who else is taking time off? Jericho could possibly do his return around then.

Who do you guys think will win the Rumble? I hope Punk or Bryan. If not them, a younger guy that can challenge for the WHC. Cesaro? Um...

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
Jericho deserves to win. He practically carried the last two Rumbles and somehow made them much more interesting. Realistically, I'd say it will be a surprise this year. Last year felt obvious to some degree, more notably when it got to the final four, and the year before that either Sheamus or Jericho would have undoubtedly won (Kudos to Jericho for actually making me believe that he could win from the moment he entered). I feel WWE needs to shock us with a Rumble win now (By now Jericho winning would actually be quite shocking, now thinking about it).

Did I mention that I like Jericho? I thought I ought to just point that out ;)
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts
It's going to be Cena. Cena vs Orton WWE Title.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
Stone Cold Steve Austin wins and becomes a four time Royal Rumble winner. Goes on to face Randy Orton and CM Punk in a triple threat match for the WWE championship.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
I hope it's more of a toss-up this time around. Let's not have Cena handed the victory before the match even happens.Â