Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter/Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

www.pwmania.com

Triple H is still telling people that he is aiming for a July return to the ring. Although due to the nature of his injury, July might be a little too early. He was on crutches as recently as March, but is off them now and walking on his own.

WWE management does, to a degree, look down upon young wrestlers who "overindulge" in a marijuana habit.

The company believes that marijuana could factor into a wrestler's lack of desire to get ahead. If a wrestler who has a reputation for a lack of passion also smokes marijuana, he will likely be viewed as a "pothead"-management will likely refrain from giving him a push until he kicks (or hides) the habit.

The same does not apply to marijuana use by veteran WWE wrestlers. WWE accepts the notion that such wrestlers have proven their commitment to success and, consequently, have "earned the right" to indulge.

Under its wellness policy, WWE does not formally test for marijuana use.

bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts
So THATS why RVD is still with them. Double standard, but it makes a little sense I suppose.
Avatar image for gqman2121_basic
gqman2121_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gqman2121_basic
Member since 2002 • 4322 Posts
That's pretty cool to hear actually. I'm glad that those few guys who really work their bodies can lay back and burn one with out having to be held down by the man.
FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FlamesFan2
Member since 2006 • 5118 Posts
Makes sense to me.  It's obvious that the veterans have desire if they are still with the business so marijuana isn't a problem.  On the other hand if a young wrestler is smoking weed and seems he doesn't care then it is a problem.
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
That's pretty cool to hear actually. I'm glad that those few guys who really work their bodies can lay back and burn one with out having to be held down by the man.
gqman2121_basic
Well they still have to worry about cops. Plus smoking "the pot" is stupid anyways.
dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter/Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

www.pwmania.com

Triple H is still telling people that he is aiming for a July return to the ring. Although due to the nature of his injury, July might be a little too early. He was on crutches as recently as March, but is off them now and walking on his own.

WWE management does, to a degree, look down upon young wrestlers who "overindulge" in a marijuana habit.

The company believes that marijuana could factor into a wrestler's lack of desire to get ahead. If a wrestler who has a reputation for a lack of passion also smokes marijuana, he will likely be viewed as a "pothead"-management will likely refrain from giving him a push until he kicks (or hides) the habit.

The same does not apply to marijuana use by veteran WWE wrestlers. WWE accepts the notion that such wrestlers have proven their commitment to success and, consequently, have "earned the right" to indulge.

Under its wellness policy, WWE does not formally test for marijuana use.

lord_soultaker

Will be good to see Hunter back 

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
Yay for killing our dedictaed leganeds!
Avatar image for gqman2121_basic
gqman2121_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gqman2121_basic
Member since 2002 • 4322 Posts

[QUOTE="gqman2121_basic"]That's pretty cool to hear actually. I'm glad that those few guys who really work their bodies can lay back and burn one with out having to be held down by the man.
trick_man01
Well they still have to worry about cops. Plus smoking "the pot" is stupid anyways.

Well if your smoking weed where cops could be you deserve to get caught. Just sitting back at the hotel room after a show and mellowing out is no be deal.  

kayne2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kayne2000
Member since 2004 • 5583 Posts

i gotta agree of the drugs which ill put into 4 categories marijuana is the least harmful and the only one who can actually be used for medical purposes and the only drug with no side effect besides the munchies lol

1.ciggarrettes and other tobbacco horrible and lethal yet its legal

2.alocohol is possiblely worse than ciggarrettes. and amendment 21 should never of occured im all for a beer free country beer makes people stupid

3. marijuana isnt lethal makes you laid back and is over all enjoyable why this is illegal but 1 and 2 arent is beyond me

4.everything else crack cocaine the other lethal ones this is the only one where the law makes sense to have them be illegal

in short i fail to see have weed is all that bad now chronic 24/7 smoking is bad as thats just a bad lifestyle but weed smoking to getting drunk on weekends weed is far better.

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
trips coming back sounds good since it will end Cena's run