Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts

Hulk Hogan Meets With McMahon Regarding Future
Date Added: September 22, 2006
Story By: Daniel Pena
source: Pro Wrestling Torch

Hulk Hogan called into the Bubba The Love Sponge radio show on Sirius Howard 101 on Thursday afternoon live from Vince McMahon's office in Stanford, Connecticut. It was a very interesting segment. Below are the highlights:

- Vince was late for the meeting, so Hogan was calling alone from Vince's office. Since Hulk arrived at WWE headquarters, there were cameras on him the whole time.

- Hulk wants to return to WWE and his meeting with Vince was to discuss ways to get him involved in storylines.

- Brooke Hogan's album drops next week and Hulk wants Vince to promote it on Raw this week.

- Hulk wants to be at the Royal Rumble and would even wrestle at Survivor Series.

- When asked about a match with Steve Austin at WrestleMania 23 (which is strongly unlikely to happen), Hulk said that if they booked Austin as the face and him as the heel, he would still get all the cheers. When asked if he would job to Austin, Hogan said he would want to do "what's best for business".

- They kept asking Hulk to do his Vince McMahon impression and say "YOU'RE FIRED!" and at the end of the segment when Vince finally arrived for his meeting with Hogan, Hulk "fired" Vince.

SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

Hogan seems to be all about the paycheck... I dont want to see him back.

And he may have been able to pull the fans from the Rock, but he wont be able to do it against Austin. If that match does ever happen, Hogan needs to job... imo Austin was bigger than Hogan was anyway.

Avatar image for Dark_NoobSaibot
Dark_NoobSaibot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dark_NoobSaibot
Member since 2005 • 3049 Posts
......*yawns* Oye...how'd I know this was gonna happen?
SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts
Austin vs Hogan FTW.  With great build up that match could be fantastic.Wait..when I  chose that I completely forgot that Austin can't wrestle anymore :cry:.

He listened to god when Hogan wouldn't :cry:

sigothemanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5 sigothemanny
Member since 2005 • 7189 Posts
I'd rather watch paint dry.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
I said NO! He is getting stale and I don't want to see him wrestle anymore. Enough is enough!
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
It seems to me like Hogan is mostly doing this to get Brooke's CD promoted on RAW, and I don't think he actually cares to wrestle that much as he does to getting publicity for his daughter. I personally hate his daughter's music, and I find it very annoying when they advertise it on RAW, so if that's the only reason Hogan wants back in the ring, I'd rather watch paint dry.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
When asked if he would job to Austin, Hogan said he would want to do "what's best for business".wwervin

How patronising.
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

Hogan vs. God. I bet God would be made to go over Hogan I reckon.

It's such a shame how politics in wrestling are.

interpolred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#10 interpolred
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts

Hogan's ok, but I don't wanna see him back.

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
If Hogan is willing to lose to an up and coming wrestler (even if it's by cheating) then I'd be glad to see him in the ring again. However I doubt that's the case. I don't like the fact that he's trying to use his career to promote Brooke's, but if I was a father I guess I'd want my daughter to be successful too.