Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Source: Wrestlinginc 

WWE Champion CM Punk fielded questions from fans during a thirty-minute interview with WISX FM in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania last week and was asked who his least favorite opponent in WWE is. The Straight Edge Superstar replies Elijah Burke, who he faced early in his career.

"Good question. I always get who's your favorite opponent. This is great because I enjoy talking trash. My least favorite opponent; does anyone even remember Elijah Burke?" Punk responds. "Oh, he was terrible. He is absolutely the worst. Absolutely the worst. Talk about a diva. Man oh man, sorry if you liked him."

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

Yeah, Pope is pretty awful.

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Razor-Lazor
Member since 2009 • 12763 Posts
What I'm sure Elijah's response is like.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
nothing beats Punk yelling, "im flying!"
SoulNefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 SoulNefarious
Member since 2009 • 1134 Posts

Wow, this reminds me...

what has he been doing?

Last I heard, he was getting a pretty decent push in TNA and then he suddenly dropped off. Is he still with TNA?

Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Razor-Lazor
Wasn't the whole Pope gimmick pretty over with a lot of people, including some members here? During the pre-Hogan era?
Razor-Lazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Razor-Lazor
This clip comes to mind as well.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
I dunno what he's doing now, or if he's still with TNA (I imagine so), but there was a point where he was doing well for himself. He could be an entertaining promo (not necessarily good, but entertaining. That kinda "I dunno what he said, but it sure was fun listening to it) and he could be okay in the ring (I seem to recall liking a few of his matches), but was not nearly consistent at either. I want to say he made it to the finals of the tournament for RVD's vacated title against Anderson in a match... that was okay if I'm being generous. It was two guys who need still need somebody significantly better to carry them. I also recall him having a below Kurt Angle standard match against Angle. That's a pretty big strike. Last time I watched, he was having an abysmal feud with Joe. Just horrible.