sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

if you would like to talk to me at all. add me to ur msn, garywiest@hotmail.com or aim, bluesparks3

i'm sick of everyone fighting. it's not fun to post here anymore. the only one i actually enjoy conversing with on the boards is keiblerfan. and that's not right.

i'm sick of ryan whining, i'm tired of all the stuff with marc (sorry man, but i'm, referring to last night and the stuff before that). and well the GWD is looking pretty tempting right now.

i've been thinking about this for awhile. i have been really busy with school (i'm in college for pete's sake, i have to study 2 hours for every 1 hour of class i have. so 5 hours of class = 10 hours a week studying). that's not counting homework, papers, research, extra stuff. plus i work 10 hours a week and i'm in a choir. it's all too much.

i don't post updates, new threads, stuff on the homepage, articles, i don't even comment on articles on the homepage. even if hbk says "oh dude, don't go, ur a great mod" well i don't feel like i deserve this. there are some recruits who i honestly believe would be great mods.

so i am resigning as mod.

signed,

gary (a.k.a. sephy37)

dark_noobsaibot, add me to aim or msn, ur the only one even close to my age on here (i'm 18 too) and i'd like to talk to ya sometime. i hope that wasn't weird...

and if we're gonna vote or whatever on shadows_fury...let him back in.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
at this current time you, dark_noob, chicago and hbk are the only ones that i get along with. i dont have a problem with jackov or the_dude but we dont talk outside of GS. im sad to see you leave the mod spot. cuz i do think you deserve it.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts

Im sad to see u leaving at MOD, u wer great and really funny. Im sure everything will be great and just cause ur not a MOD anymore doesnt mean ur not gonna gonna be a good friend :D

dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
I am happy with everyone except the troublemakers. And noone likes talking to me :| Or am I just a forgotten guy?
Pack_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Pack_Man
Member since 2005 • 9724 Posts
I have nothing against nobody, don't leave.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts

Shadows_Fury wanted me to say this here:

Im sorry everyone for my actions in the past, I really enjoy being in this union and now that I have finally stopped talking with Ryan I should be calmer, I think alot of things have been said, and alot of feelings have been hurt, Ryan, I am apologizing, I was way out of line and I realise that, I shouldn't have gone that far, I hope I can return to this union and be able to have great conversations with everyone and finally put all this drama behind us. 1 more chance is all i'm asking, and I hope it can be givin to me. I hope everyone I have had problems with can learn to co-exist with me, and for me to be able to co-exist with them.

dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts

Im sorry everyone for my actions in the past, I really enjoy being in this union and now that I have finally stopped talking with Ryan I should be calmer, I think alot of things have been said, and alot of feelings have been hurt, Ryan, I am apologizing, I was way out of line and I realise that, I shouldn't have gone that far, I hope I can return to this union and be able to have great conversations with everyone and finally put all this drama behind us. 1 more chance is all i'm asking, and I hope it can be givin to me. I hope everyone I have had problems with can learn to co-exist with me, and for me to be able to co-exist with them.

Chicago_Nut

I have been very quiet and preferred to watch the Fiasco from the union but I have to say this to Shadows (Not to Chicago so do not think it is to you as you are the messenger), you were given 2 chances and you blew them. You were then given a 3rd chance which you annihilated. We cannot trust you anymore
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts

Chicago_Nut

well he is gonna have to wait for a response from hbk. cuz thats his judgement call.
oreoshane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 oreoshane
Member since 2005 • 4472 Posts
wow this day sucks SEPHY LEFT MODPOSISTION!
Avatar image for Dark_NoobSaibot
Dark_NoobSaibot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dark_NoobSaibot
Member since 2005 • 3049 Posts
Awww damn..it's a shame
tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 tripleryan2004
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts

If only you knew what you put me threw Marc... If only you knew... I'm not forgiving you. But if we have one more fight in the union, you'll see what happens. I'm sick of this. I don't even want to come to WWEv now for fights. But I come anyway, because I love the union. I'm sick of it. God, 5 minutes ago, you and 7 other people were dissing me, throwing me around and messing with my head for no good reason... Thank you. I'll never forgive you... I wish I could call this the sympathy act. But, I'm not like that. But if I were to write something like that... It'd be called that.

Some fairness I get around here. I'm sick of it! *Kicks trashcan*

SwimPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 SwimPUNK
Member since 2005 • 4214 Posts

If only you knew what you put me threw Marc... If only you knew... I'm not forgiving you. But if we have one more fight in the union, you'll see what happens. I'm sick of this. I don't even want to come to WWEv now for fights. But I come anyway, because I love the union. I'm sick of it. God, 5 minutes ago, you and 7 other people were dissing me, throwing me around and messing with my head for no good reason... Thank you. I'll never forgive you... I wish I could call this the sympathy act. But, I'm not like that. But if I were to write something like that... It'd be called that.

tripleryan2004

If you're so sick of it then you wouldn't have let this happen. You're part of the problem here two if anything...and it's about time that you and everyone else around here starts to notice it. It's not fair that Shadow is always taking the wrath around here. You are no exeption....stop playing the victim all the time when shadow was the one who got kicked.
oreoshane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 oreoshane

ryan im sorry and i dont want to be on any ones side now

tripleryan2004
oreoshane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 oreoshane
besides its tearing the union a part
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

So you've resigned as officer right? Are you still gonna be in the union and post as a recruit or are you just going to be at GWD?

I respect your decision and knew it was going to happen soon. I don't really know how to feel when you say you only get along with keiblerfan69 on the board along with Dark_noob. I always thought we got along on the board and on msn so I am confused why there was no mention including me. :(

Anyways you were a great mod and I'd like to thank you for your work.

I just hope you stick around and post here though...

tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 tripleryan2004
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts

If you're so sick of it then you wouldn't have let this happen. You're part of the problem here two if anything...and it's about time that you and everyone else around here starts to notice it. It's not fair that Shadow is always taking the wrath around here. You are no exeption....stop playing the victim all the time when shadow was the one who got kicked.
SwimPUNK

A) Not my fault he got kicked.
B) How many times do I have to say that I accept that I'm a big portion of this
C) I take a lot of wrath, you know that? I'm scarred from chat logs he shows to everyone... I'm scarred from what people think of me now, and no one will believe me now... because they all listen to good ol' Marc that'll say sorry to everyone. Well, I'm going to live my life. It's a forum people. Seriously.
D) Ok, how can I not let this happen? I tried to talk to Marc, but I'm attacked when I do. And yet everyone can just agree with him.. It's a LOOP man! I can't do anything! I'm stuck in a bubble! And I have to be careful because if I'm not I'll pop it! GOD! I hate it!

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

this is what i'm talking about. i wanted to tell everyone i resigned (yes mena, i will post on here as a recruit, the GWD thing was a joke. i wouldn't ditch this place, it's just that being an officer is NOT what i want to be. i just want to be able to talk about wrestling) and then this becomes a thread where ryan and marc fight. god that's annoying. oh wait! u had to defend urself right?!?!?! well boo hoo. be a man and shut up. be more mature.

oh and mena, i meant on the board....we're never on at the same time usually. we're good friends on msn tho. eh, sorry about that.

sigothemanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#19 sigothemanny
Member since 2005 • 7189 Posts
Too bad.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
I respect your decision, sephy.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

this is what i'm talking about. i wanted to tell everyone i resigned (yes mena, i will post on here as a recruit, the GWD thing was a joke. i wouldn't ditch this place, it's just that being an officer is NOT what i want to be. i just want to be able to talk about wrestling) and then this becomes a thread where ryan and marc fight. god that's annoying. oh wait! u had to defend urself right?!?!?! well boo hoo. be a man and shut up. be more mature.

oh and mena, i meant on the board....we're never on at the same time usually. we're good friends on msn tho. eh, sorry about that.

sephy37
Oh well I am okay with that. I thought you were leaving the union for good. :P