Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zyxe  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 5343 Posts

Hello GSWRT,

Just an FYI, I will be sporadically absent for the next 6-8 weeks. I just accepted a job that is moving me to the east coast in about 5 weeks (same company I currently work for, but a different position which is awesome!). I'm extremely excited, but due to the move, I will be busy off and on, and I cannot exactly predict when I will be around. I will do my best to check in on weekends or any other available times, but my critiques will likely be rather delayed.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to PM me. I check GS typically several times a day, but don't always have time to give articles the critique they deserve and I typically read submissions but wait to respond until I've had time to think about them a bit.

Keep on writing, though! I'm looking forward to reading your posts when I can :)

-zyxe

Garrison_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 174

#2 Garrison_Ford
Member since 2007 • 202 Posts

Hello GSWRT,

Just an FYI, I will be sporadically absent for the next 6-8 weeks. I just accepted a job that is moving me to the east coast in about 5 weeks (same company I currently work for, but a different position which is awesome!). I'm extremely excited, but due to the move, I will be busy off and on, and I cannot exactly predict when I will be around. I will do my best to check in on weekends or any other available times, but my critiques will likely be rather delayed.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to PM me. I check GS typically several times a day, but don't always have time to give articles the critique they deserve and I typically read submissions but wait to respond until I've had time to think about them a bit.

Keep on writing, though! I'm looking forward to reading your posts when I can :)

-zyxe

zyxe

Awesome and congrats! Engineers for the Win! 

zyxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 zyxe  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 5343 Posts
[QUOTE="zyxe"]

Hello GSWRT,

-zyxe

Garrison_Ford

Awesome and congrats! Engineers for the Win! 

Thanks :) Sometimes being an engineer can be pretty nifty :D