The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Exclusive Poster: See No EvilCheck out the one-sheet for the upcoming action flick starring WWE's Kane!by IGN FilmForce

February 13, 2006 - Coming this summer from Lionsgate is a horror flick entitled See No Evil, starring World Wrestling Entertainment's Kane, a.k.a. Glen Jacobs. Today we've got an exclusive look at the poster for the movie.

Kane plays reclusive psychopath Jacob Goodnight, a 7-foot-tall, 400 lb. madman with a rusty steel plate in his skull and razor-sharp fingernails that pluck out his victims' eyes. Goodnight's holed up in the long-abandoned and rotting Blackwell Hotel, alone with his nightmares until eight petty criminals show up for community service duty along with the cop who put a bullet in Jacob's head four years ago.

When one of their own is kidnapped by the killer and her fate uncertain, the remaining lawbreakers must fight this indestructible force of nature with a violent score to settle.

Gregory Dark directs, from a script by WWE Smackdown writer Dan Madigan.

And now, without further ado, our exclusive look at See No Evil's one-sheet...

Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2 Pikemancol
Member since 2005 • 1337 Posts
I saw a trailer of this about a week ago, it looks pretty good, but then again I would say that. Its got Kane in!!!
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Last_Ride
yeah, i am going to see it:D
stevo316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 stevo316
Member since 2005 • 2678 Posts

KKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

The storyline will suck hardcore. Just a feeling, seems the script was written by the guy who writes SmackDown.

Pikemancol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Pikemancol
Member since 2005 • 1337 Posts

KKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

The storyline will suck hardcore. Just a feeling, seems the script was written by the guy who writes SmackDown.

stevo316

Yea but Id bet you would watch it just for the action scenes!!

bestlaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#6 bestlaker
Member since 2005 • 5995 Posts
I want to see it.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Last_Ride
Hmm, what is really the story or the piont of hte movie?
RamboneForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 RamboneForever
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts

It doesn't look too bad,but it does look like another "slasher" film,where a bunch of delinquent teens get murdered by a psychopath.

looks like Kane is the only one I know thats in the film,which means it probably is another cheap killer film and just stars a bunch of young new actors.

But I'll probably still go see it just for Kane.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Last_Ride
Wrestling MovesThe latest from WWE Films.by Brian Linder

January 18, 2005 - Prolific wrestling businessman Vince McMahon is formally launching WWE Films, a branch of his World Wrestling Entertainment empire that will produce and finance genre movie projects featuring WWE personalities. Industry insider mag Variety tips that most of the projects will be budgeted at under $20 million.

One new project, The Condemned, will feature Stone Cold Steve Austin in his big-screen acting debut. The film will center around an ex-cop (Austin), who was framed and landed on death row.  He's offered a pardon, but only if he chooses to compete in a fight-to-the-death reality show.  Austin has reportedly signed a three-picture deal.

Another film in the works, The Marine, will star John "Doctor of Thuganomics" Cena as an injured Marine who returns from combat to find that his wife (Kelly Carlson of Nip/Tuck) is being held hostage by a diamond thief.  The Marine must race against the clock to save her and, no doubt, beat the crap out of everybody in the process.

Lions Gate is also developing Goodnight, a horror film for wrestler Kane, in conjunction with WWE Films.  Details are sketchy but the picture is billed as "a very intense, very violent horror movie in which a great deal of the horror comes out of the film's unique setting." Kane's character is called "remorseless, relentless, vicious and a sadistic monster cut from the same cloth as such horror franchise icons as Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees."  Nice!

There's also been a rumored Western for superstar Triple H.  The film, Jornada del Muerte (Journey of Death), was to be written and directed by John Milius (Conan the Barbarian, Apocalypse Now), but the project's current status is unknown

Wei-Yan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Wei-Yan
Member since 2005 • 16356 Posts
seen the film was pretty good although not the best horror film i've seen